Underdogs

Paris Hilton is done playing dumb

Underdogs

summer-walker-soul-train.jpg 

KillingYourCareer

Better late than never

mathekr

I mean, that was pretty obvious. Dumb people don't build an empire like the one she's build.

Bussea

:clap3:

sickening

shes an icon, better than the kardashainas tbh

Sanctuary

Hope she doesn't vote for Trump again then :clap3:

Reza

In before she does another reality show where she does her dumb blonde voice again :cm: 

Reza
4 minutes ago, sickening said:

Yikes. Shes a known homophobe :biblio:

sickening
1 minute ago, Reza said:

Yikes. Shes a known homophobe :biblio:

wait what i didnt know that- 

what happened omg

okgo
3 minutes ago, Reza said:

In before she does another reality show where she does her dumb blonde voice again :cm: 

:toofunny2:

Right cuz didn't she say this like in her previous ten documentaries or something already?

3 minutes ago, sickening said:

Hmm

No

samito

an icon

611iwMF.gif

Petty Bourgeoisie

She's still pretty dumb tho

sickening
5 minutes ago, okgo said:

Right cuz didn't she say this like in her previous ten documentaries or something already?

Hmm

No

this actually..um..

i didnt know she made comments like that id see her in tv shows just being funny and "iconic" which i dont quite think so anymore...

i realy didnt know she said those things : (

B'Day
7 minutes ago, sickening said:

this actually..um..

i didnt know she made comments like that id see her in tv shows just being funny and "iconic" which i dont quite think so anymore...

Yup. It’s disgusting yet ATRL has always given her a pass. Pretty obvious why. 

okgo
2 minutes ago, sickening said:

this actually..um..

Don't blame yourself, some people seem to truly not know about it (and more) which is quite baffling since it was widely reported (but only back then, others seem to have "forgotten" about it even in the media for the most part, like no one's mentioned it in the articles about this documentary per example for some reason) and she wasn't even THAT young in some of these, she was like 30 already in that video of her saying gays are disgusting..

bliaz

Queen. Let me stream Stars Are Blind

611iwMF.gif

Lazerbeamz

The only dumb ones are the people who actually believed she was dumb and fell for the whole play she was putting up, no wonder she effortlessly stepped down from the spotlight the second she decided to while still building a business empire and continuing to make millions, while single handedly giving birth to the Kardashians :toofunny3: Paris is a legend lmao

34 minutes ago, Sanctuary said:

She never voted for Trump, did you see her ballot or sumn? This fake narrative :toofunny2: 

10 minutes ago, B'Day said:

Yup. It’s disgusting yet ATRL has always given her a pass. Pretty obvious why. 

25 minutes ago, okgo said:

Hmm

No

No :heart:

These decade old one line quotes and interviews cherry picked from the 2000s being used by yall to prove she’s homophobic when y’alls faves were doing worse, or befriending (and still being friends with) vile individuals who continue to do so :ahh: Worms for brains I swear :skull: 

AlbumOfTheYear
29 minutes ago, okgo said:

Hmm

No

end thread.

only tragic gays that were in high school in the early 2000s stan this foul woman

B'Day
12 minutes ago, Lazerbeamz said:

The only dumb ones are the people who actually believed she was dumb and fell for the whole play she was putting up, no wonder she effortlessly stepped down from the spotlight the second she decided to while still building a business empire and continuing to make millions, while single handedly giving birth to the Kardashians :toofunny3: Paris is a legend lmao

She never voted for Trump, did you see her ballot or sumn? This fake narrative :toofunny2: 

These decade old one line quotes and interviews cherry picked from the 2000s being used by yall to prove she’s homophobic when y’alls faves were doing worse, or befriending (and still being friends with) vile individuals who continue to do so :ahh: Worms for brains I swear :skull: 

Worms for brains? Us? Ok

okgo
21 minutes ago, Lazerbeamz said:

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt here to warrant a response but her quotes about Trump that I shared are literally from the last presidential campaign cycle :skull: It has nothing to do with whether she voted for him or not (which lbr she totes did, he's STILL a longtime family friend, even wrote the blurb on her Confessions of an Heiress book back in the day :toofunny2: you're only showing your fan bias by saying that)

Also she was like 30 already in that homophobic rant so, yea, the "she's older and learned" narrative doesn't cut it here. We all saw PLENTY of her truly candid videos when they leaked back in the day and it's pretty obvious she was never gonna change (because it's how she's always been and how that trash rich white privilege ilk she's a part of is as well) and acts the exact same way with her inner circle behind closed doors now and if you truly believe otherwise then, well I feel sorry for your naivete. None of the content Paris Hilton has put out herself ever since she stopped being relevant is genuine.

Edited by okgo

The7thStranger

Paris Hilton didn't build an empire. She's an heiress known for being a spoiled, vapid drug addict and alcoholic. She's not smart just because she says she is.

Stan. Better. People.

Lazerbeamz
14 minutes ago, okgo said:

The Trump responses are literally from the last presidential campaign cycle :skull: It has nothing to do with whether she voted for him or not (which lbr she totes did, he's STILL a longtime family friend, even wrote the blurb on her Confessions of an Heiress book back in the day :toofunny2: you're only showing your fan bias by saying that)

I’m not showing any fan bias whatsoever cause I don’t even “stan” Paris lmao. I’m just saying she’s a legend in her own right for being famous and paid for literally existing, and giving birth to Kim K and all the other celebs of that caliber later on, only to have full control and decide when she’s stepping out the public eye with a flip of a switch. 

Now, again, your comment proves nothing in regards to her voting for Trump lol. Trump being the friend of a family who was rich and had global connections all over the world for possessing business ventures for decades, wow shocker! Of course she’d be inclined to say those responses (which were early on in his presidency before the series of awful things he did unfolded), don’t you think in fact that as an actual Trump supporter and as someone who’s filthy rich with nothing to lose, she would have flat out said he’s the best and praised him in that interview, instead of giving him the benefit of the doubt (which still tone deaf), like a lot of people who voted for Trump and are now switching, originally did?... :toofunny3: 

Also she was like 30 already in that homophobic rant so, yea, the "she's older and learned" narrative doesn't cut it here. We all saw PLENTY of her truly candid videos when they leaked back in the day and it's pretty obvious she was never gonna change (because it's how she's always been and how that trash rich white privilege ilk she's a part of is as well) and acts the exact same way with her inner circle behind closed doors now and if you truly believe otherwise then, well I feel sorry for your naivete

Her age is still not as relevant as the time and climate society was in when she said those things lmao. Like I said, the majority of the entertainment industry had a different outlook and picked on the LGBTQ community in media in ways that wouldn’t fly by today. Of course you’d grow and learn from your mistakes, especially when the society is growing and learning to become more accepting of gays? Lmao.

Cherry picking on Paris who’s famous for being a rich girl who was “never gonna change” when the Kardashians and 90% of influencers are being praised for doing the exact same, except today is just :toofunny3:... (Plus why would Paris change her lavish lifestyle, if you’re rich then ****ing flaunt it and live your life as long as you’re not harming anyone.)

Like I said, she’s publicly shown support to gays for longer than most of these girls people stan for, who have had careers for YEARS thanks to gays buying their music and merch, yet haven’t batted an eye to acknowledge them publicly besides a pride month PR stunt here and there.

Oh, and side note, yes the AIDS comment was extremely ****ed and tone deaf (but so are tons of straight girls about the case today STILL, considering how uneducated society still is on it), but she didn’t say any lies besides that tbh. And I’m talking about the trashy Grindr gays, which is what she is also referring to, considering how disgusting the app is. She got educated and clocked right after the expose and apologized right away (2012 mind you, before cancel culture was even a thing)

okgo
2 hours ago, Lazerbeamz said:

I’m not showing any fan bias whatsoever cause I don’t even “stan” Paris lmao. I’m just saying she’s a legend in her own right for being famous and paid for literally existing, and giving birth to Kim K and all the other celebs of that caliber later on, only to have full control and decide when she’s stepping out the public eye with a flip of a switch. 

Now, again, your comment proves nothing in regards to her voting for Trump lol. Trump being the friend of a family who was rich and had global connections all over the world for possessing business ventures for decades, wow shocker! Of course she’d be inclined to say those responses (which were early on in his presidency before the series of awful things he did unfolded), don’t you think in fact that as an actual Trump supporter and as someone who’s filthy rich with nothing to lose, she would have flat out said he’s the best and praised him in that interview, instead of giving him the benefit of the doubt (which still tone deaf), like a lot of people who voted for Trump and are now switching, originally did?... :toofunny3: 

Her age is still not as relevant as the time and climate society was in when she said those things lmao. Like I said, the majority of the entertainment industry had a different outlook and picked on the LGBTQ community in media in ways that wouldn’t fly by today. Of course you’d grow and learn from your mistakes, especially when the society is growing and learning to become more accepting of gays? Lmao.

Cherry picking on Paris who’s famous for being a rich girl who was “never gonna change” when the Kardashians and 90% of influencers are being praised for doing the exact same, except today is just :toofunny3:... (Plus why would Paris change her lavish lifestyle, if you’re rich then ****ing flaunt it and live your life as long as you’re not harming anyone.)

Like I said, she’s publicly shown support to gays for longer than most of these girls people stan for, who have had careers for YEARS thanks to gays buying their music and merch, yet haven’t batted an eye to acknowledge them publicly besides a pride month PR stunt here and there.

Oh, and side note, yes the AIDS comment was extremely ****ed and tone deaf (but so are tons of straight girls about the case today STILL, considering how uneducated society still is on it), but she didn’t say any lies besides that tbh. And I’m talking about the trashy Grindr gays, which is what she is also referring to, considering how disgusting the app is. She got educated and clocked right after the expose and apologized right away (2012 mind you, before cancel culture was even a thing)

You're not a fan but you're out here calling her a "legend" with your whole chest in a public platform for being worthless tabloid fodder two decades ago? If you're not trolling, girl bye.

And uhh... did we read the same quotes? Because her comments about Trump definitely mirrored his supporters' baloney excusing his VILE behavior.  She literally said the women made the assault stories up because "he's wealthy and he's charming and good-looking" and wanted to be with him :biblio:  ???

I don't necessarily endorse the Kardashians either but they would NOT get away with saying "gay guys are disgusting, most of them probably have aids" like that candid clip of Paris at the big age of 30 years old, or if there was as much video evidence of ANY of them throwing around the N and F words so casually and so often like she did back in the day.

It doesn't matter if cancel culture wasn't a "thing" back in 2012, plenty of people got called out years, even decades after their cancel-worthy moments and are rightfully staying "cancelled" (as in forever have that stain in their profiles at least). Paris realistically contributed with nothing to society or the arts so why is she still being given a platform in the first place (especially when her born into wealth favored position is already offensive as it is by itself). She hardly apologized for most of this stuff, most of it was full of PR nonsense excuses and, most importantly, she did not get enough heat for any of it (precisely because they were "different times" which doesn't excuse anything) and whenever Paris is profiled in the media today no one mentions these disgusting moments that get swept under the rug (mostly because she's irrelevant and every article being written about her now is paid to back up this phony "newfound" public image she's been trying to convey for years - but thankfully no one cares) which ARE reflective of her life so far (and true personality traits whether you chose to believe she got educated and acts any differently in private now or not). Did she address or seriously show regret for any of her extensive list of harmful behavior in this recent documentary or was her privileged vapid existence too concerned with her own literal first world problems justifying her worthless existence?

Honestly you sound ignorant, if not outright as offensive as she is, with your commentary and if you're not a fan, which I find it hard to believe after all of that, then Paris Hilton is most certainly not the hill you want to die on.

Edited by okgo

Rev8
2 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

nnn

sickening
2 hours ago, Lazerbeamz said:

not from a nicki stan