Renan90

HDD predictions Big Four on Grammy 2021

GreatestLoveofAll
1 hour ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

I think blinding lights or circles will sweep and its gonna feel a little boring again

i have a sneaking suspicion on this and i dont like it

Namiskine

Has H.E.R. released anything during the eligibility period? If so then add her to the list

Edited by Namiskine

Almighty Gaga

Can't they just properly post a list of the 8 noms they're predicting for each category. All this rambling is hard to read :rip:

DearSociety13

I hope Selena gets her first Grammy nomination. A couple other publications have predicted she will. I think LYTLM could be in the ROTY or SOTY noms.

I’m also hoping Camila can get another nom for Best Pop Vocal Album.

wesleywalrus
59 minutes ago, FAN said:

Gaga being nominated made no sense. It’s not massively acclaimed nor is it one of the best selling albums of the year. It also doesn’t have a massive smash attached to it either. 

How do you fit 3 lies into one post 

Repelex

Fiona will get a nom in alternative. The rest is Maren Morris to take :party:

Tusk

They need to change to dates of eligibility.  Some of the songs are way to old and stale....and when they win, it’s a snooze fest 

FAN
3 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

How do you fit 3 lies into one post 

It’s only the 25th best selling album of the year. Rain On Me was not a huge smash and there are lots of albums with higher MC scores. So everything I said was true. If she’s a front runner it’s based on her celebrity not the actual material/GP demand. 

BIAATCH

Blinding Lights will win Song and Record of the year. He could probably win AOTY too. This will be another Billie / Bruno Mars kind of domination for The Weeknd.