• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• shark_heather

• pengkweeen

• Ampersand13

I don't know y'all, I think this one might be THE ONE. LM5 was great, as are all their releases for the most part, but I think this one might be the magnum opus. I don't know I just get this feeling. BUS and Holiday are BOPS and I've enjoyed them significantly more than WLM, TAU, NMSS, Power, SOTME, etc. All of which, I should add, I enjoy as well :jamming:

46 minutes ago, touch said:

Same. It will be pretty close. I assume streaming will benefit Little Mix, but Kylie will come thru with pure sales (cassettes, vinyls) 

Since it’s November I think pure sales will be the make or break. Longevity wise I fully expect Little Mix to win, even when compared to LM5 as the Syco mess cut its legs short.

The cover is terrible, like it was taken after a drunken night of clubbing. Not crazy about the title but anything’s a step-up from LM5. Haven’t been fond of the last 2 singles but I’m sure there’s a Wasabi on the album waiting to be discovered so stoked for that. 

Btw the girls have been saying this album will be more of a collection of fun pop songs, so if you’re a Salute or LM5 Stan like me please manage your expectations accordingly... 

... Because this album will be very pop friendly in the vein of ‘Break Up Song’ and ‘Holiday’.

Glory Days stans won in the end nnn.

23 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

The cover is terrible, like it was taken after a drunken night of clubbing. Not crazy about the title but anything’s a step-up from LM5. Haven’t been fond of the last 2 singles but I’m sure there’s a Wasabi on the album waiting to be discovered so stoked for that. 

Stan Wasabi, yes! The fact it was never a single is a literal CRIME :jamming:

skwonderfactory

I personally think it's their best album cover yet.

The only thing I don't like is the pink spiral wavy on the bottom.

Their discography thus far:

LM5 >> Salute >>>>> Glory Days = Get Weird >>>>>>> DNA

this all feels so random. the whole release without a legit hit like they always had, the cover, the title,...

Have a feeling this will be their last one for a while so imma just enjoy it as much as I can :heart:

So, tracklist obviously hasn’t been confirmed but it’s likely to include the following songs:

Break Up Song

Holiday

Confetti 

A Mess (Happy 4 U)

Nothing But My Feelings

This is based on when these songs were registered on ASCAP & also the producers/songwriters credited (we know they’re recent because the producers/writers posted clips of the girls recording in the studio just after lockdown and just before those songs were registered). Although I’m not 100% sure about Nothing But My Feelings.

There’s a few other songs that have been recently registered with Little Mix as either performers or writers, but it’s not clear if they’ll be on the album.

For example ‘For Myself’ which has MNEK, Leigh Anne & Bebe Rexha credited as writers. Based on Buzzjack this could possibly sample “Me, Myself and I”. Also another song called ‘Gloves Up’ that Perrie, Jade and Leigh are credited on. Not sure if either of these made the cut.

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

I don't know y'all, I think this one might be THE ONE. LM5 was great, as are all their releases for the most part, but I think this one might be the magnum opus. I don't know I just get this feeling. BUS and Holiday are BOPS and I've enjoyed them significantly more than WLM, TAU, NMSS, Power, SOTME, etc. All of which, I should add, I enjoy as well :jamming:

I agree with you so much. The songs this era are 🔥 such a shame neither hit the top 10. Coronavirus ruin this era but there’s still a chance. I have a strong feeling this might be my favorite album from them.

LovaticSwiftie
1 hour ago, Monky_2405 said:

Omg, thanks :coffee: I was about to post about how sad I was of losing the OP even If I posted first :cries:

Of course :hug: You posted first, so you should get the OP.

1 hour ago, RULES said:

The most relevant person always wins

Such an unnecessary comment.

trainsskyscrapers
52 minutes ago, winterwidow said:

Unpopular-ish opinion but I hope Bounce Back is included in the tracklist  :duca:

Nope. I agree wholeheartedly.

They need every stream they can get this go-round, and I'm sure securing a songwriting placement on a Little Mix album will help Normani's momentum.

100% Agree. :clap3:

31 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

So 16th or 23rd of October they need to release the 3rd single.  Holiday will be dead by then anyways 

I’m pretty sure the title track will be out this Friday as an Instant Grat.

1 hour ago, RULES said:

I agree with you so much. The songs this era are 🔥 such a shame neither hit the top 10. Coronavirus ruin this era but there’s still a chance. I have a strong feeling this might be my favorite album from them.

Break Up Song actually just made it in the Top 10 at #9 so we least have a Top 10 hit this era so far. Just so excited for the new music! I loved both singles so far.

I'm torn if I want them or Kylie to be number 1 on release week though, I love both so much but I think it'd have to be Kylie after how much I've listened to her this year.

17 minutes ago, Hustler said:

I’m pretty sure the title track will be out this Friday as an Instant Grat.

What makes you that? I would love for it to be true but...