• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• shark_heather

• pengkweeen

• Ampersand13

Just now, Quenn said:

Can they actually get it? How much did LM5 sell first week compared to Golden?

LM5 did 57k

Golden did 48k

Difference is, Golden was in April and LM5 in november.

2 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

LM5 did 57k

Golden did 48k

I think they have a shot considering no one else apart from Kylie seems to be releasing that day. It’s a shame that their only UK #1 album to this day is Glory Days. 

2 minutes ago, Quenn said:

I think they have a shot considering no one else apart from Kylie seems to be releasing that day. It’s a shame that their only UK #1 album to this day is Glory Days. 

Idk, I expect a big fall between LM5 and Confetti openings considering LM5 followed Glory Days, with Kylie doing relatively the same as Golden.

11 minutes ago, Quenn said:

Can they actually get it? How much did LM5 sell first week compared to Golden?

11 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Considering how LM5 and Golden debuted, it could go either way.

9 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

LM5 did 57k

Golden did 48k

1 minute ago, Popboi. said:

Idk, I expect a big fall between LM5 and Confetti openings considering LM5 followed Glory Days, with Kylie doing relatively the same as Golden.

With all this info, maybe it is a toss up. I just assumed that LM fan base is still pretty big and the singles have underperformed for the lack of push in streaming. 

But looking at your replies maybe it will be a toss up. Both will have horrible streams, but LM will fare a bit better. I do expect a drop from LM5 though. As for Kylie, it seems her fan base are more into this than Golden, hopefully they pull all the stops with the different versions and stuff. 

13 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Same. It will be pretty close. I assume streaming will benefit Little Mix, but Kylie will come thru with pure sales (cassettes, vinyls) 

I expected a return to a more glam aesthetic but gosh, the artwork could've been so much better. Glory Days remains their only album where both the title and and the cover art were on point.

Nonetheless all of them look stunning (when are they not?) and can't wait to be blessed with more bops  :heart2:

the cover is like an ad for plastic surgery ugh :sick:

and i don't have much hope for the sound, the singles were fun but SOOO generic.

i hope there's some deep cuts, more risk and experimentation somewhere in there

4 minutes ago, Monky_2405 said:

Omg, thanks :coffee: I was about to post about how sad I was of losing the OP even If I posted first :cries:

The most relevant person always wins