A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Little Mix - 'Confetti'

touch

2 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Apparently pre order tomorrow at 9am.. how many tracks do you think we’ll be blessed with? Its probably around 12 but I low-key hope it’s 14-15.

Also someone on Popjustice said the instrumental in the insta announcement is identical to Cassie’s Me + U and now I can’t unhear it.

Looks like we will find out on Friday if pre order is going on. I want. 16 tracks. I have a feeling we won’t get a new album for a while after this era.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• shark_heather

• pengkweeen

• Ampersand13

Why are all of their album titles so embarrassingly bad? Lord. 

Leigh serving on the album cover as per usual. It’s interesting that Confetti might be a celebratory/party/club bop? My first instinct when reading the album title was...finality? I know they’re not breaking up but the title made seem like confetti falling to celebrate their success/journey before a hiatus.

16 minutes ago, RULES said:

Looks like we will find out on Friday if pre order is going on. I want. 16 tracks. I have a feeling we won’t get a new album for a while after this era.

Depends how this will perform and if we get one top3 hit 

Next year is the anniversary.  We could get a greatest hits OR a new album 

I hate the album name and I hate the cover :rip:

Jade looks horrible and Jesy looks like one of those MILF **** stars that became a meme a few months ago 

With that being said, excited for the album. BUS and Holiday were good but not their best, hopefully they have some gems. 

32 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Wait a second, they’re gonna fight for #1 with Kylie :deadbanana2:

I need Kylie at the top spot, but LM will probably get it :( 

3 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

Can they actually get it? How much did LM5 sell first week compared to Golden?

4 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

Considering how LM5 and Golden debuted, it could go either way.

I feel like we’re definitely getting the title track prior to the release, maybe a week or two before as a promo single.

’From the sky make it drop like confetti’ and if it’s over that beat in the insta announcement.. it’s a certified BOP I can feel it in my bones.

The scream I let out at work! I'm so excited were getting the album!! 

The cover is okay they all look beautiful but I think I'll probably use the Holiday artwork for the album cover.

22 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

"Soirée" would've been a better album name but oh well :noparty:

Agreed I honestly thought that may have been the album title but still so excited. 

New Little Mix & Kylie the same day. I'm NOT ready :jonny5: new BLACKPINK n Melanie C first weekend in October and then Steps end of November. 2020 has blessed me at the end.