A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Little Mix - 'Confetti'

touch

4 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Sorry I know it’s off topic but Leigh and Andre are selling their house :jonny5: I remember being shook at how nice it was when we saw her ep of Eat In with Little Mix. Perrie’s reaction gets me every time, “is Leigh Anne’s accountant feeling alright or is mine just tight?” :dies:

but ddddd at them keeping in the Little Mix plaques in the photos :dies:

I recently binged all four videos (I wasn't aware of their existence prior) and was laughing hysterically the whole way through. They have some of the best personalities in the industry :jonny5:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• shark_heather

• pengkweeen

• Ampersand13

Midweeks:

1 Barry Gibb - Greenfields: The Gibb Brothers' Songbook (Vol. 1) (12.2k) *
2 Passenger - Songs for the Drunk and Broken Hearted (7.0k) *
3 Taylor Swift - evermore (4.3k)
4 Little Mix - Confetti (3.3k)
5 Harry Styles - Fine Line (3.1k)

Midweeks:

1 Barry Gibb - Greenfields: The Gibb Brothers' Songbook (Vol. 1) (12.2k) *
2 Passenger - Songs for the Drunk and Broken Hearted (7.0k) *
3 Taylor Swift - evermore (4.3k)
4 Little Mix - Confetti (3.3k)
5 Harry Styles - Fine Line (3.1k)

On 1/12/2021 at 8:29 AM, The Slayer said:

Not trying to cause something as I LOVE Jesy but she's now unfollowed Perrie's cousin Ellie - so she's now unfollowed: Ellie, Leigh-Anne's sister and Alex (Perrie's bf).

This is strange, no?

I hope all is okay :dancehall3:

Wtf is going on

The way so many songs on Confetti could be interpreted differently since Jesy's departure. 

A Mess

- 'no bad blood but we don't speak' 'if you're happy, I'm happy for you'

Breathe

- 'How do I breathe when you're not with me?'

Not a Pop Song

- Jesy's whole verse is just heartbreaking now. Obviously we already knew she had struggled with insurmountable expectations, but hearing it in the song and knowing now that she has left the group kind of makes it hurt a little more.

Obviously these are all love songs and NAPS was just their kiss-off to Simon and Syco and whatnot but I hear some of these lyrics and it's hard not to place them in context with the group's current circumstance 

2 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

The way so many songs on Confetti could be interpreted differently since Jesy's departure. 

A Mess

my heart :sosad:

22 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

A Mess

Breathe

Not a Pop Song

- Jesy's whole verse is just heartbreaking now. Obviously we already knew she had struggled with insurmountable expectations, but hearing it in the song and knowing now that she has left the group kind of makes it hurt a little more.

Obviously these are all love songs and NAPS was just their kiss-off to Simon and Syco and whatnot but I hear some of these lyrics and it's hard not to place them in context with the group's current circumstance 

MA'AM I wasn't ready for this :deadbanana2:

Hmm.. I might be reading too much in to this but..

They’ve changed the order of the songs on the ‘This Is Little Mix’ Spotify playlist. The entire Confetti album used to be at the top..

They’ve now removed half the album & the only songs left on the playlist are Sweet Melody, Holiday, Break Up Song, Confetti, Happiness and Not A Pop Song (with some Glory Days and LM5 tracks in between)

Not sure if this is a sign that they’re moving on from the album or if it’s just one of those things that happens eventually after the album release. It probably means nothing but I thought I’d point it out anyway.

4 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Hmm.. I might be reading too much in to this but..

They’ve changed the order of the songs on the ‘This Is Little Mix’ Spotify playlist. The entire Confetti album used to be at the top..

They’ve now removed half the album & the only songs left on the playlist are Sweet Melody, Holiday, Break Up Song, Confetti, Happiness and Not A Pop Song (with some Glory Days and LM5 tracks in between)

Not sure if this is a sign that they’re moving on from the album or if it’s just one of those things that happens eventually after the album release. It probably means nothing but I thought I’d point it out anyway.

I think they are moving on from this album too - maybe that's why it is discounted too? 

On 1/13/2021 at 4:52 PM, Ampersand13 said:

A Mess

Breathe

Not a Pop Song

when she suddenly disappeared on release week and we got "confetti" the song (and it's LYRICS) which was the ONLY she co-wrote and we got the break announcement a week or two later, all the signs were there! but I kept on convincing myself that everything will go back to normal soon... :chick3: