A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Little Mix - 'Confetti'

touch

EiDOupDXgAAZrGZ?format=jpg&name=small

6th studio album. Out 6th November 2020.

TRACKLIST:
1. Break Up Song
2. Holiday
3. Sweet Melody
4. Confetti
5. Happiness
6. Not a Pop Song
7. Nothing But My Feelings
8. Gloves Up
9. A Mess (Happy 4 U)
10. My Love Won't Let You Down
11. Rendezvous
12. If You Want My Love
13. Breathe

Feauturing the hit singles "Break Up Song", "Holiday" and the brand new single "Sweet Melody"

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• shark_heather

• pengkweeen

• Ampersand13

I hate the album name

The cover pics are cute, just don't like the overall design if that makes sense. It looks like the collages I made when I did a photoshop course at school :rip:

2 minutes ago, J-esper said:

I hate the album name

The cover pics are cute, just don't like the overall design if that makes sense. It looks like the collages I made when I did a photoshop course at school :rip:

Low key agree. I LOVE the photo, I just hate the background and those random colour smudges. Serving coverlandia levels of messy.

Would have been so iconic if they went with like a block colour or a pastel background or something a bit neater.. could have had a confetti explosion in the background over a pastel pink or something. Would have been much better imo.

Anyways, I can’t wait to hear it.

Just now, shark_heather said:

I wonder if there is song called confetti 

Yes it’s already registered and MNEK has worked on it, it’s probably the track you hear in the Instagram announcement post.

So excited it was finally announced and I'm glad the album is coming sooner than I expected :duca:

Now I have to be honest. I absolutely HATE that cover... :doc: The name isn't great either.

Whatever though, as long as the music is great that's all that matters and BUS/Holiday were both promising!

oh my god finally :cries2: can't wait to hear the bops!! + same release week as Kylie? omg- :wap:

1 minute ago, Dula Peep said:

:wap::wap::wap:

Their best album cover ever? (not that it was hard lol) 

well...yeah. their best album cover, indeed :matty:

1 minute ago, RULES said:

How is this era going so far? The first two singles?

I’m so excited!

Both have done cute with heavy longevity in top 20 but not the most impressive peaks. Compared to LM5 it's probably something like WLM > BUS > Holiday > Think About US > Bounce Back tea.

Apparently pre order tomorrow at 9am.. how many tracks do you think we’ll be blessed with? Its probably around 12 but I low-key hope it’s 14-15.

Also someone on Popjustice said the instrumental in the insta announcement is identical to Cassie’s Me + U and now I can’t unhear it.