Angelo

L. Monsters killed Fighters & KatyCatys. How about Swifties?

Angelo

Here are the timeline of events with the most peaceful and kind stanbase on ATRL.... The Little Monsters:

2010: Bionic flopped. Little Monsters vs. Fighters happened because Xtina's aesthetic that era is kinda similar to Gaga. 

2011: They tried it with Madonna wannabes but they did not succeed. Born This Way vs. Express Yourself. 

2017: Witness flopped. Little Monsters revenge when they lost from 2013's Artpop vs. Prism battle.

2020: They are coming for Swifties and I have no idea why.....

Do you think they will succeed?

Discuss. 

Non-essential events:

Gwen Stefani vs. Gaga

Ava Max vs. Gaga

DaddyIssuesX

If Taylor’s latest album is anything to go by, this is a battle the Monsters will never win :deadbanana2:

My Tears Ricochet

Little Monsters feuding with Swifties is like an ATRL exclusive thing:ace:

Swifties are busy feuding with Arianators on Twitter 

sickening

I dislike (but not hate, i dont lik her as a person and the stealing of cultures' style but i like 4 songs and one is a feature) Gwen Stefani with a passion so....

maybe theyve done a good job with that

i dont think monsters can do it tbh, both fandoms will be around fighting until Creator comes back to Earth. 

Poor KatyCats...

biblicalmonster

We won our feuds against Xtina, Britney, Madonna, Katy, etc. because they’re all irrelevant now. The only MPGs that could give Gaga a hard time are Taylor and Rihanna. 

Drive Bitch

Fighters are still here standing :supaspaz:

byzantium

Monsters thinking gaga is on the same level as Taylor is like thinking ava max is on the same level as gaga. 

Ricky Wilson
2 minutes ago, biblicalmonster said:

We won our feuds against Xtina, Britney, Madonna, Katy, etc. because they’re all irrelevant now. The only MPGs that could give Gaga a hard time are Taylor and Rihanna. 

I don't think the GP is checking for Rihanna at this point, and her fanbase was never huge (hence the horribad touring stats and weak album sales) the Monster got this

sickening
1 minute ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

I like Ari herself but lots of arianators are so annoying and entitled, theres a minority few who are funny though

JBJT2786
1 minute ago, Ricky Wilson said:

I don't think the GP is checking for Rihanna at this point, and her fanbase was never huge (hence the horribad touring stats and weak album sales) the Monster got this

ANTI is still charting and she was averaging 1.5 million a show her last tour and there's people anticipating R9 still ( didnt Ari post about it just the other day?) so this narrative is pretty false.

My Tears Ricochet
Just now, sickening said:

I like Ari herself but lots of arianators are so annoying and entitled, theres a minority few who are funny though

I'm an Arianator myself. But I agree. Arianators are the most annoying and delusional fanbase ever. And whom do you stan btw?  You came for me on the Yours Truly vs Taylor Swift thread, and now you're dragging Ariana Stans:dies:

Ricky Wilson
Just now, JBJT2786 said:

ANTI is still charting and she was averaging 1.5 million a show her last tour and there's people anticipating R9 still ( didnt Ari post about it just the other day?) so this narrative is pretty false.

I said album sales, why are you bringing up free little quick streams? :isudumblmao:

Like I've said several times, the GP *likes* Rhianna enough to give her a little quick free stream or buy her $.99 single, but they aren't invested enough in her to want to spend money on her, unlike Gaga, Taylor, Beyoncé who have huge fanbases

Scarface
9 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

So are the little monsters in which side? Swifties or Arianators? :mandown:

Illuminati

Most of the liddos I know LOVE Taylor Swift so this feud is fanfictiond and fueled by atrl dupes of banned oghs

sickening
1 minute ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

I'm an Arianator myself. But I agree. Arianators are the most annoying and delusional fanbase ever. And whom do you stan btw?  You came for me on the Yours Truly vs Taylor Swift thread, and now you're dragging Ariana Stans:dies:

I dont like either fanbases tbh but I find Arinators annoying more than swifties. 

I stan Mariah mainly

JBJT2786
3 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

I said album sales, why are you bringing up free little quick streams? :isudumblmao:

Like I've said several times, the GP *likes* Rhianna enough to give her a little quick free stream or buy her $.99 single, but they aren't invested enough in her to want to spend money on her, unlike Gaga, Taylor, Beyoncé who have huge fanbases

Gaga is barely hitting 500k in album sales with her latest stop living in the past with the other Monsters  :rip:

And you talking about discounts should be reminded how Million Reasons performed...

Edited by JBJT2786

mcohen

:rip:

Angelo
3 minutes ago, mcohen said:

:rip:

No explanation? Just your reputation? 

Fitzswiftie
24 minutes ago, Angelo said:

2020: They are coming for Swifties and I have no idea why.....

Folklore pulling a Beyoncé and overshadowed Chromatica. A Self Titled overshadows Artpop tea

LustSpell

Don't start a fight you will NEVER win. Taylor is in a pantheon that Gaga will never reach. Her competition is Adele and Adele only.

State of Grace.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

Oxy
13 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

Make it make sense honey.

Her last tour grossed over 100 million, her last album is still charting.

Fenty beauty is leading the beauty business unlike Haus Labs.

Last year alone her Savage x Fenty show revolutionised the fashion industry.

Mainstream media is catching up with fan demands of R9 not just social media.

Her streaming number is far superior to Gaga even when she's MIA since 2016.

Try again..

Oxy

I'm not the biggest Taylor fan but you can't deny her power, the only competition to her is Adele.

Gaga should stick to acting, cause Ariana can't save her every time.

wesleywalrus

WHO is fighting Taylor :rip:

t3rn

Taylor always finds her way somehow to the top so there's that :gaycat4: