Hot Volcano

Camila keeps winning. Why?

Maleficent

it flopped, let's move on

The_Bling

Because she's the cockroach of pop, nothing will ever destroy her, her team will keep inflating her career with payola until she outlives us all

KillingYourCareer

Talent and great music. :clap3:

jqnetto

Liar being Platinum tho. :eek:

The jazzy outro did that. :clap3:

usedtothis
47 minutes ago, Squall said:

Didn't they include Senorita to save her album's SPS though? :dies: 

nope Senorita was confirmed to be on Romance the same day Liar + Shameless were released

Squall
2 minutes ago, usedtothis said:

nope Senorita was confirmed to be on Romance the same day Liar + Shameless were released

So still months after it smashed? I'd be interesting in Romance's SPS numbers without it.

cuneytb
53 minutes ago, Squall said:

Didn't they include Senorita to save her album's SPS though? :dies: 

Iirc it doesn’t work like that. If a song is on 2 albums, its counted on the album which was bigger. Maybe someone can check it though. 

i remember this happened with Bang Bang and it counted only for Arianas album because it was just the bigger album.

Blank
57 minutes ago, Sombre said:

You forgot to mention she won the title of the least liked pop girl on ATRL. She's on fire. :johnald:

oop :mandown:

5 minutes ago, usedtothis said:

Receipts? She announced Shameless and Liar as the first two songs of Romance, the way this fanbase constantly makes up lies :bibliahh: 

OT: how is 0 top solo songs going top 50 from a sophomore album a success? Her label tried to force a last minute remix for the last minute recorded My Oh My and it still failed to go top 10. The only thing the GP remembers from the Romance era is her being exposed for having a racist tumblr 

davorincek
30 minutes ago, The_Bling said:

Because she's the cockroach of pop, nothing will ever destroy her, her team will keep inflating her career with payola until she outlives us all

Made ma laugh, she truly is the cockroach of pop

Truth Teller

Her "Thank You" era. Can't wait to see what's next 

AvrilLaQueen

Yet where is Camila on Billboard Global charts is what I wanna know? Not even First Man? Yet Hallucinate is charting there. Inch resting!

Stellars
1 hour ago, perpetual novice said:

Romance was a comparative bomb but not a complete bomb, it definitely underperformed in every aspect and you have to do some insane mental gymnastics to ignore that :busted:

Right. It's not rocket science.

usedtothis
11 minutes ago, Blank said:

Receipts? She announced Shameless and Liar as the first two songs of Romance, the way this fanbase constantly makes up lies :bibliahh: 

surprised you don’t remember the Welcome to the World of Romance playlist with Liar, Shameless, and Senorita made by Camila Access since you follow her every move :bibliahh: help the way you remember her year old announcements too is sad

Scarface
1 hour ago, HandsToMyself said:

ok but how many other new pop girls that came into the scene in the past 3 years have stats like these? 

Billie has singles that never charted and are certified 2x platinum. With all the radio play Camila gets, these are pretty low. 

RULES
1 hour ago, sickening said:

nobody in that group is actually talented

:ace:

This is not true! I understand you don’t like them but to lie saying none of them aren’t talented is a straight lie.

Blank
19 minutes ago, usedtothis said:

surprised you don’t remember the Welcome to the World of Romance playlist with Liar, Shameless, and Senorita made by Camila Access since you follow her every move :bibliahh: help the way you remember her year old announcements too is sad

Her announcement has been plastered all over this site for the last year, don’t act brand new. And still no receipts! What’s next, are y’all going to start claiming that Shameless Liar were hits or that her tumblr posts weren’t actually her :bibliahh:

OT: she had one of the biggest sophomore underperformances in recent memory, especially given her industry backing. So how is she winning 

sickening
3 minutes ago, RULES said:

:ace:

This is not true! I understand you don’t like them but to lie saying none of them aren’t talented is a straight lie.

I used to stan them sis but yeah they are. 

YR.

People that can’t accept that this racist’s career is over will have a rude awakening. Can’t wait

TeemoR

:clap3: 

Insanity
11 minutes ago, Blank said:

Her announcement has been plastered all over this site for the last year, don’t act brand new. And still no receipts! What’s next, are y’all going to start claiming that Shameless Liar were hits or that her tumblr posts weren’t actually her :bibliahh:

OT: she had one of the biggest sophomore underperformances in recent memory, especially given her industry backing. So how is she winning 

liar was a hit on my last.fm playlisting :cm:

usedtothis
14 minutes ago, Blank said:

BEFORE LIAR AND SHAMELESS WERE EVEN ANNOUNCED :bibliahh: no one even mentioned the tumblr posts, stay on topic! 

Rogue

What the hell is this?! :skull: 

Angelo

Romance Platinum Gross Profit subtracted by production cost of 6 music videos, live performances, endless advert, cancelled tour cost = ?????

Champagne

Camila's stans are almost as bad as the Barbs, and that is saying something. The delusion and excuses :rip:

OT: She's over. 

Squall
3 hours ago, cuneytb said:

Iirc it doesn’t work like that. If a song is on 2 albums, its counted on the album which was bigger. Maybe someone can check it though. 

i remember this happened with Bang Bang and it counted only for Arianas album because it was just the bigger album.

If I'm not wrong, Billboard never explained that, do you have a link? They included Senorita on Romance for a reason imo :michael: