• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Stepfon

• Click Clack

• aighthomie

• #FreeBritney Activist

Not signing a 360 deal. :rip:

They're going to end up owing their label millions & go broke with the way they spend on these lavish cars they can't even drive. Explains the high budget videos & immense label backing though. 

Whilst it's great for the art & chart numbers - Cardi will barley be seeing profits from anything other than brand endorsements. Especially with miss rona killing touring. 

How have rappers not learned this by now? Mess. 

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

They're going to end up owing their label millions & go broke with the way they spend on these lavish cars they can't even drive. Explains the high budget videos & immense label backing though. 

Whilst it's great for the art & chart numbers - Cardi will barley be seeing profits from anything other than brand endorsements. Especially with miss rona killing touring. 

whats the pt of having a car if u can't drive :dies:

Spoiler

This is why celebs end up filing for bankruptcy so much

Edited by Insanity
  • #FreeBritney Activist
9 hours ago, theweekend said:

soon we‘ll see the hit gif featuring offset‘s face on the dead guy from this mv

A concept.:lakitu:

BlueTimberwolf
9 hours ago, FOCK said:

To be fair,  almost everyone who signed a deal post 2010 has some form of 360 deal when sales started collapsing.  Especially artists who didn't really have a solid fanbase before they signed.  

5 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

To be fair,  almost everyone who signed a deal post 2010 has some form of 360 deal when sales started collapsing.  Especially artists who didn't really have a solid fanbase before they signed.  

Can u explain about what a 360 deal is ??? I have always wondered 

• #FreeBritney Activist
5 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

I couldn't make heads or tails of that poster's rant was he referring to the Migos or cardi

Pure Adrenaline
4 hours ago, alexjealexje said:

Basically the label hold all rights and profits of your music until you repay them their investment/the deal you had initially signed something like that

BlueTimberwolf
6 hours ago, alexjealexje said:

It means the label gets a cut of the profit from your tours/merchansdise/tv appearences, as well as your music. Kind of like K-pop contracts where the label is everything. Back  in the day, they would just get money from your sales/streams but you could keep everything else. Now they get a piece of everything. 

On 9/15/2020 at 11:50 PM, Stepfon said:

Cardi's engineer :smitten:

She has this man in her circle and she chose to sleep with that rat?! :rip:

the biggest female rapper of our time WON 

Cardi B has said SEVERAL times that she does NOT have a 360 deal. I don't know why y'all continue to push lies. 

and before anyone quotes me IDGAF what migos or offset have.. they are irrelevant to me 

2 hours ago, Mirrorcle said:

Yay I stan, you deserve better. Never have I been so supportive towards a breakup/divorce before.

Im always supportive if the man is a rat like offset. He has always been a serial Cheater and as reports said and I always thought the same... she stayed with him cuz of the baby. Amigos are on their way out. Too many young new rappers coming out right now and having hits and Cardi keeeps getting bigger... them?? Hmmm idk

On 9/15/2020 at 4:53 PM, Superbitch said:

Im glad!! :clap3: get rid off that trash sis!! Female rappers always seem to get married with trash men. 

I need another be careful :wap: 

On 9/15/2020 at 4:54 PM, aighthomie said:

Female singers in general, TBH.

Looking at you Beyonce.

On 9/15/2020 at 4:56 PM, Stepfon said:

*Female singers

They always marry BENEATH them. 

The more I look around and analize, the more I think that for straight women in general actually bc the bar for men is way lower than the social expectations for women