• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Stepfon

• Click Clack

• aighthomie

6 minutes ago, ProPopGirlStan said:

I’m not disagreeing with y’all or anyone else in the thread about his actions and him cheating on her, I’m saying that, ultimately the child needs her father in her life and Cardi and Offset have at least been mature about dealing with this behind the scenes. 

I’m concerned about the child, above all else. Bad husband =/= Bad father. 

I hope they’re able to stay civil at least. Divorces can be nasty and affect a child of any age. 

Agreed. 
The last time they broke up Cardi did say she didn’t like when people attacked offset. He is her daughters father and will be linked to Cardi for a long time. I also hope they stay civil.

• #FreeBritney Activist

Obviously the only two people who matter in this divorce are Cardi and Kulture.:gaycat2:

Back to business

I was hoping for a fall album release...

So now I can wait until early 2021 if we gon get some of that Lemonade/Be carefu/Ex factor realness.

7Eqd9JE.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist

Candice Owens is going to have a field day with this...

Someone take Cardi's phone from her for the rest of the week:pancake:

she filed for a contested divorce too  :cupid: hopefully it doesn’t get too messy because he’s still the father of her child, but she deserved a better man all along 

It was only a matter of time before the sympathy and payola started. 

x7iNTuN.gif

Watch them get back "together" when her second or third single flops. Poor that tho.

x7iNTuN.gif

Edited by Bussea
6 minutes ago, aquababy said:

she filed for a contested divorce too  :cupid: hopefully it doesn’t get too messy because he’s still the father of her child, but she deserved a better man all along 

What exactly is a contested divorce? Excuse my ignorance 

8 minutes ago, BPD said:

What exactly is a contested divorce? Excuse my ignorance 

basically that they were unable to agree to the terms of the divorce on their own and that it’ll have to be settled in court- it typically means that the court proceedings will take longer. it doesn’t say what exactly they disagree on, but it could be anything like child custody arrangements or asset division

Edited by aquababy
  • #FreeBritney Activist
7 minutes ago, JayRockafella said:

He got this girl pregnant during quarantine of all times. 

omgg