WeFoundWill

BLACKPINK the biggest group in the world right now. Why?

TrieLz

The Blinks keep saying GP loves them :rip:

is worldwide GP buying their song and streaming on spotify? :rip:

the fact their huge on billboard global chart is because BLINKS from SEA country are obessesed with their visual on youtube.

Indonesia, Thailand, Phillipines, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam are the main country where Blinks lives and stream their song and MV on youtube. 
outside that you think the GP stream & buying their song? :rip:

I live in Indonesia, so many 4 years old kid in my country watching that HYLT/D4 mv on the phone but didn’t know who they are :rip:

Sept
9 minutes ago, TrieLz said:

the fact their huge on billboard global chart is because BLINKS from SEA country are obessesed with their visual on youtube.

Indonesia, Thailand, Phillipines, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam are the main country where Blinks lives and stream their song and MV on youtube. 

I live in Indonesia, so many 4 years old kid in my country watching that HYLT/D4 mv on the phone but didn’t know who they are :rip:

The answer is NO

HYLT on Spotify in biggest markets in the world 

US - OUT

UK - OUT

Germany - OUT

France - OUT

Australia - OUT

Canada - #195

Brazil - #103

My Tears Ricochet
5 hours ago, TrieLz said:

:dies:

sweetkiss

IDK, why, maybe the world was ready rn? but hearing blackpink in the middle of miami in the store like... was everything. 

Selena’s Bad Liar

Selena gave them their highest charting US song so I'd say no

My Tears Ricochet
9 minutes ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Selena gave them their highest charting US song so I'd say no

Selena, a Charitable legend :clap3:

Selena’s Bad Liar
29 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

Selena, a Charitable legend :clap3:

No shade to the girls but it's funny how the Blinks made it out like Selena was the one benefiting from the collaboration when it's quite the opposite :dies:

They got a slice of humble pie! Let's see how their title track performs in the US 

OreGuy

I have to agree

F6lC8V8.gif

Stellars
6 hours ago, TrieLz said:

I'm a Blink and I'm from none of those countries. Thank you for your much-needed input though, user TrieLz 

TrieLz

My Tears Ricochet
11 minutes ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

No shade to the girls but it's funny how the Blinks made it out like Selena was the one benefiting from the collaboration when it's quite the opposite :dies:

They got a slice of humble pie! Let's see how their title track performs in the US 

Ikr!

Blinks have been shading Selena from day the collab was announced, saying how they wanted Ariana. They were acting as if Selena was the one who asked for a collab:dies:

And even now, they're still on her neck screaming  "Ice cream flopped cuz of Selena" while Selena has enough Top 10 hits on her own, including a #1 not too long ago, while BP girls couldn't even break Top 30 with their highly promoted lead single HYLT.

They should be grateful that Selena gave them their first song, US GP cared enough to check out

TrieLz
21 minutes ago, Stellars said:

I'm a Blink and I'm from none of those countries. Thank you for your much-needed input though, user TrieLz 

TrieLz

And how many million BP’s youtube view from your country according to kworb?:gaycat5:

because currently Ice Cream #1 on youtube thanks to those countries. :sistrens:

and of course I expect a lot of Roseane stan are mostly from native english speaking countries.

because here in SEA Lisa stan are dominating:gaycat5:

TrieLz
22 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

Ikr!

Blinks have been shading Selena from day the collab was announced, saying how they wanted Ariana. They were acting as if Selena was the one who asked for a collab:dies:

And even now, they're still on her neck screaming  "Ice cream flopped cuz of Selena" while Selena has enough Top 10 hits on her own, including a #1 not too long ago, while BP girls couldn't even break Top 30 with their highly promoted lead single HYLT.

They should be grateful that Selena gave them their first song, US GP cared enough to check out

This.

they want that AriPink collab so bad so they will have the lil quick #1 debut on lock just like ROM & SWU.

well well, the tables has turned.:sistrens:

now good luck with that Cardi B collab next month, hopefully It do well on South Korea & US of course.

boubour
11 hours ago, Ria said:

Way to dismiss young girls' interests

Blinks misogynistic pigs

PHd2JAe.gif

GG stans are the most misogynistic group of individuals. they only support "pretty" girls and shade young fangirls for supporting their faves :rip:

Ria
4 minutes ago, boubour said:

GG stans are the most misogynistic group of individuals. they only support "pretty" girls and shade young fangirls for supporting their faves :rip:

you spilled

PHd2JAe.gif

Evy
1 hour ago, boubour said:

the funniest thing is bp has exaclty the same fanbase of mostly young fangirls and there is nothing wrong with that 

but ye blinks shooting in their own foot trying to shade that

PHd2JAe.gif

edit: this is a pretty interesting watch

Edited by Evy

boubour
3 minutes ago, Evy said:

the funniest thing is bp has exaclty the same fanbase of mostly young fangirls and there is nothing wrong with that 

but ye blinks shooting in their own foot trying to shade that

PHd2JAe.gif

exactly! like who else do they think is streaming BP's music? :rip: I can't

rzal
4 hours ago, TrieLz said:

And how many million BP’s youtube view from your country according to kworb?:gaycat5:

because currently Ice Cream #1 on youtube thanks to those countries. :sistrens:

and of course I expect a lot of Roseane stan are mostly from native english speaking countries.

because here in SEA Lisa stan are dominating:gaycat5:

AND? That's a bad thing why?

BTS
2 hours ago, boubour said:

Exactly

They cry “misogyny” and “they hate to see women succeed” but in the same sentence spurt some misogynistic crap about armys and totally dismiss & undermine women’s interests as if they’re worth less than mens :mazen:

Bittersweet.

They are pretty, talented and skinny

Lord

They have very strong work ethic.

Hypertonic

Applauding BLACKPINK and their monumental achievements in an industry that is against WOMEN.

PHd2JAe.gif

We love to see it! :clap3:

aoa
On 9/17/2020 at 2:28 AM, sweetkiss said:

IDK, why, maybe the world was ready rn? but hearing blackpink in the middle of miami in the store like... was everything. 

omg which store was it? i live here and i haven’t heard them yet :wap:

sweetkiss
3 hours ago, aoa said:

omg which store was it? i live here and i haven’t heard them yet :wap:

Morphe in Dadeland Mall. It was KIll this love.

ScherzyFan2001

I'm not a fan of K-POP but I love these girls. We stan.

brave07

I never heard of them before but I would say beqcauee they are a faze not sure they will never be spice girls they will always be biggest girl group plus there music still lives on today legends not this black pink ****