WeFoundWill

BLACKPINK the biggest group in the world right now. Why?

muddysquirrel

I guess we will know for sure in about 2 and half weeks when top 50 P4k and Rolling Stone most anticipated albums of this fall drops. 

WeFoundWill

The reality check truly hurt some ppl in here today :angelo: Truly obsessed. 

OT: BP biggest group in the world right now.

sickening
6 minutes ago, boubour said:

how exactly? BLACKPINK's whole existence is manufactured and artificial. they don't write their music, don't make their choreos, don't partake in anything they release and YG used to media-play them a lot (comparing them to BTS, TWICE etc) :rip: I like BLACKPINK but some of their stans are so delusional 

4 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

Honey what???  BTS worked hard to reach where they are. They've been doing free concerts before they got famous. They didn't get fame served on silver spoon like the Blackpink girls, who got a big debut thanks to 2NE1's disband 

It looks like I have to play devil's advocate because y'all obviously don't have a tight grasp on the Kpop world, stan or not. Every single group including Twice have media, even BTS. Jennie has been a trainee for 7 years before she could be anything so lets not pretend she has a silver spoon in her mouth all the time. SM does it, JYP does it, and so does YG. every company does it, sweeties. a big problem in the kpop community as we speak is the chart manipulation going on right now. And the mediaplay makes no sense since YG has kept them in his basement and only brings them out to be IG baddies or when one of his male artists did something ****ty in the public's eyes. When there's nothing happening, you hear nothing and that's the oppsite of mediaplay. He starves Blinks until they come back and we get so excited and then we give the girls their numbers. That's not YG, it's Blinks.

The girls struggled too, Jennie the most out of the four of them and arguably out the two groups. 

At first BTS did have quality music and when I listen to everything up until DNA, I can hear it. They've conformed to US music standards and that's a no deal. While BlackPink have a Black, being masculine, tough, and assertive and Pink- a feminine, bubbly, staple of the cute kpop girlgroup. With Ice cream, they made it Blackpink while not conforming and that's fresh so ratmy's stay mad <3

WeFoundWill
1 minute ago, muddysquirrel said:

I guess we will know for sure in about 2 and half weeks when top 50 P4k and Rolling Stone most anticipated albums of this fall drops. 

BLACKPINK: The Album

October 2

Over the past four years, BLACKPINK have become the most popular K-pop girl group in the United States. The band’s debut, The Album, follows last year’s Kill This Love EP, as well as a collaboration with Lady Gaga. The Album includes the Selena Gomez collaboration “Ice Cream” as well as the single “How You Like That.” –Noah Yoo

- Pitchfork. Most anticipated  albums this fall

:oh:

Konan
1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

How are their 2 year old songs doing on the GLOBAL charts :mandown:

HYLT and Ice Cream are underwhelming so people are streaming BP old hits :clap3:

WeFoundWill

Blackpink silver spoon argument when Treasure can't even chart :bibliahh:

WeFoundWill
Just now, Konan said:

HYLT and Ice Cream are underwhelming so people are streaming BP old hits :clap3:

HYLT is #20 and #33 2 months after it's release, higher than alot of other global smash hits :deadbanana2:pack it up. 

WeFoundWill
23 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

so....? are you bragging about blinks having to sell one kidney to buy concert tickets? weird lol. 

and blackpink didn't even sell out a stadium in Bangkok lol. they sold out Imfact ARENA - a 10k capacity complex. 

blinks making up fake achievements... again! 

I am so sorry for your lack of reading comprehension sir. THAT'S the self drag here.

Ria

Ice Cream bombing made OP lose his mind :ahh:

muddysquirrel

HYLT staying power is actually pretty insane. Imagine thinking issa flop. :deadbanana: Or maybe its just Blackpink's global power? Lets see where "Ice Cream" is in 1,5 months.

muddysquirrel
2 minutes ago, Ria said:

Ice Cream bombing made OP lose his mind :ahh:

Top 10 global hit is bombing now? Rats really have no grasp on reality.

Ria
Just now, muddysquirrel said:

#16 on Spotify and #39 on AM after only 2 weeks

Very bad for the most anticipated collab of the year

PHd2JAe.gif

WeFoundWill
1 minute ago, muddysquirrel said:

It's just so funny to me. Ice Cream is their highest charting single yet and It's stabilizing everywhere. 

They should be worrying about their faves single dropping on radio merely 3 weeks after Its release.

Konan
16 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

HYLT is #20 and #33 2 months after it's release, higher than alot of other global smash hits :deadbanana2:pack it up. 

Im joking lmao, but i dont lie about the quality, i was expecting  their new songs would pass or match AIIYL or Playing with Fire :noparty:

Slate

the insecurity in this thread...BP won

PHd2JAe.gif

britkneepopboi

no matter how many times Blinks say it... this will never be true.

BTS is the biggest.

Hongbin
7 minutes ago, Slate said:

the insecurity in this thread...BP won

PHd2JAe.gif

Blinks are the only insecure ones.

Slate
1 minute ago, Hongbin said:

Blinks are the only insecure ones.

That's not what I saw in this thread

PHd2JAe.gif

Hongbin
Just now, Slate said:

That's not what I saw in this thread

PHd2JAe.gif

Well look again.

drmkng

:bibliahh:

JISOO
13 minutes ago, Hongbin said:

Well look again.

the only insecure in here is you baby now go worry about hongbin what he's gonna do in life now since he got kicked out of vixx jessica really won at the end huh 

PHd2JAe.gif

BTS
2 hours ago, Ria said:

biggest in your dreams maybe

In reality:

Spotify Global

#4 Dynamite

#16 Ice Cream

Apple Music Global

#9 Dynamite

#39 Ice Cream

Youtube

#3 Dynamite

#5 Ice Cream

PHd2JAe.gif

/end thread

You’d think after the colossal flop of Ice-Cream in every market bar one that they’d be humbled by now :mandown:

BTS out-tour, out-sell, out-stream, out-talent, out-chart. Blinks don’t even have youtube numbers anymore, BTS beats them in every metric.

PHd2JAe.gif

Edited by BTS

Ria
9 minutes ago, BTS said:

BTS out-tour, out-sell, out-stream, out-talent, out-chart. Blinks don’t even have youtube numbers anymore, BTS beats them in every metric.

PHd2JAe.gif

That's why they're losing their minds and we love to see it

PHd2JAe.gif

Iiketheair

tabs

PHd2JAe.gif

Hongbin
13 minutes ago, JISOO said:

the only insecure in here is you baby now go worry about hongbin what he's gonna do in life now since he got kicked out of vixx jessica really won at the end huh 

PHd2JAe.gif

Going off topic and flaming. Sounds insecure to me.