Donquizote

Pop girl who has never done plastic surgery?

AlbumOfTheYear
3 hours ago, SlayMeQueen said:

Miley

No way.

the bridge of her nose/tip is straighter.

Selena’s Bad Liar
On 9/14/2020 at 5:35 AM, KeshaSwift said:

She's definitely a naturally beautiful woman, but let's not act like she didn't have some cosmetic procedures. There's nothing wrong with it though.

The only cosmetic procedure she got was getting her two front teeth fixed. She can't get filler/botox, her autoimmune disease limits that. Any changes in her face is cause of makeup and weight fluctuations due to her medication (she's spoken about this). Some days she looks different, some days she looks straight out of 2010 :michael:

Theres no difference here other than her cheeks being fuller now, and it's 7 years so people are bound change one way or another

KeshaSwift
14 hours ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

The only cosmetic procedure she got was getting her two front teeth fixed. She can't get filler/botox, her autoimmune disease limits that. Any changes in her face is cause of makeup and weight fluctuations due to her medication (she's spoken about this). Some days she looks different, some days she looks straight out of 2010 :michael:

Theres no difference here other than her cheeks being fuller now, and it's 7 years so people are bound change one way or another

That’s bc she done cosmetic procedures before she became widely known. That’s very common with celebrities.

you can clearly see differences in the video I shared, if you’re not biased with your fav. 
-

OT: NONE.

SelenaGomez<3

Selena, Taylor & Katy :smitten:

Selenasworld
1 hour ago, KeshaSwift said:

That’s bc she done cosmetic procedures before she became widely known. That’s very common with celebrities.

you can clearly see differences in the video I shared, if you’re not biased with your fav. 
-

OT: NONE.

Girl she has been on tv since 10 y/o and in Disney since she was 14 years old i think

Tistotal
On 9/14/2020 at 2:31 AM, AxelFox said:

Katy perry too actually, I mean she haven't even fixed her lower teeth, which i find endearing. 

mte :deadbanana2:

Katy and Taylor I guess

aesthetic bih

Katy

Rihanna

Taylor

Selena

Beyonce

face-wise looks natural

M André

Jessica

eli's_rhythm
On 9/15/2020 at 7:39 PM, éclat said:

Two different angles and smiling changing your nose shape.

Makeup does wonders 

rihanna.jpeg?w=300    

Her nose still looks more refined here. The tip was more bulbous when she was a teen - now it’s straight and elegant. Subtle and good nose job.

So many of you are wrong about your faves. Gaga, Taylor and Mariah have all had nose jobs.

maxresdefault.jpg

Gaga has had a bunch of other things done too - you can see here that her eyelids are totally different and her jawline looks more angular. She also seems to have done a little upper cheek implant to get that high cheekbones look, because she didn’t have that before the mid 2010s.

20190208-h5Wt90nwKiCGiZ4JJYVQ?auto=forma

You can see her nose is just slightly thinner. Her nostrils are now higher than the tip, where before they were even. You can also see she’s done an eyelid surgery to get larger upper lids.

Mariah-Carey-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

Her nose is again more refined. Notably narrower and more defined bridge, with slightly more defined nostrils. Her cheeks are also fuller with age... probably minor cheek implants rather than filler, which would change her face shape.

KeshaSwift

13 hours ago, Selenasworld said:

Girl she has been on tv since 10 y/o and in Disney since she was 14 years old i think

Sis, the girl definitely had a nose job + brow lift. 

selena-gomez-cover.jpg

Selena Gomez, Before and After | Maquiagem

I wouldn't be surprised if she inserted cheeck implants too. Doesn't look like just fat gain to me.

AL102020_SELENA_GOMEZ_PROFILE_01.png

Selenasworld
15 minutes ago, KeshaSwift said:

Sis, the girl definitely had a nose job + brow lift. 

selena-gomez-cover.jpg

Selena Gomez, Before and After | Maquiagem

I wouldn't be surprised if she inserted cheeck implants too. Doesn't look like just fat gain to me.

AL102020_SELENA_GOMEZ_PROFILE_01.png

Girl nobody would agree with you, she maybe does botox