• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Angel94

• Artsy

• Stepfon

• Raver

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Braz said:

Cardi is smart cause she's taking over Brazil but this song will be another Brazilian only hit for Anitta. The Latin markets don't care for her.

Isn’t Cardi big in LATAM? Surely her presence could help on the song?

3 hours ago, Soul Glitch said:

I'm not even a Ludmilla stan but what's new? Anitta fans are known as racist and homophobic white gays.

The worst fan base ever.

j7OTQHf.gif

but I am a radical gay UrfYqcJ.gif

Youtakemehigher
11 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Yes, and Myke towers is big too. Just the two of them alone is enough for latin america to be interested in this song.

DoubleRainbow!
20 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Not really, I mean she's well known but she only smashes when she collabs with huge latín artists like Ozuna and J Balvin. She can't have a hit on her own, same for Anitta.

6 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Not really, I mean she's well known but she only smashes when she collabs with huge latín artists like Ozuna and J Balvin. She can't have a hit on her own, same for Anitta.

DoubleRainbow!

Cardi retweeted the Patroa's video talking about Cardi in Me Gusta video and how happy she was with the news about Cardi feat, cause she loves Cardi so much!

ReverseWarholian
3 hours ago, starsailor said:

Cardi retweeted the Patroa's video talking about Cardi in Me Gusta video and how happy she was with the news about Cardi feat, cause she loves Cardi so much!

:duca:

7 hours ago, Badboidami said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If the song and video is truly is IT then this can do well and if it's pushed with promotion this could be it for Anitta 

7 hours ago, Braz said:

Cardi is smart cause she's taking over Brazil but this song will be another Brazilian only hit for Anitta. The Latin markets don't care for her.

Lies. Cardi is bigger as the international artist but with Anitta literally being everywhere people know her one way or another because she's constantly putting out content.

7 hours ago, Youtakemehigher said:

Yes, and Myke towers is big too. Just the two of them alone is enough for latin america to be interested in this song.

💀 Myke Towerz is not that big. He's like B to C tier in terms of the reggaeton singers like let's not 

7 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

We'll see what happens 

23 minutes ago, jvstin said:

really hoping this takes off for anitta. she deserves :'(

I really can't wait for the album this December 

QueenofCopyPaste

Cardi is so smart

ME Gusta for Latin and South America

BET You Wanna for Asia in October 

While WAP dominates WORLDWIDE

I wanted jlo to be on the track than realised I’m actually happy she’s not 😍 it will typical Brazilian song 😩 and she’s not that  famous 

Electric Youth
15 hours ago, iammadmat said:

I think it’s the first time a song of hers is being promoted there. 

Tócame was promoted in the USA  tho.

6 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Not this announcement sending WAP back to the #2 spot on iTunes Brazil. 

WAP was at number #41 yesterday on Spotify Brazil and today it is at the #15 spot

Maybe top 10 tomorrow and top 5 on Friday?

NSQxIpl.gif

54 minutes ago, Electric Youth said:

Tócame was promoted in the USA  tho.

I think she only performed it in James Corden (and I think it was mostly because the performance was already scheduled and she didn't want to waste it)

Besides that, I didn't see the song being included in any major playlists except Latin ones. She said the song was more like a "buzz single" in her Instagram stories.

Edited by Artsy

A brazilian newspaper just confirmed Anitta will perform in MTV MIAW in September 24th, so it means that the 1st performance in US must happen before this date.