Anitta f/ Cardi B & Myke Towers - "Me Gusta"

Monky_2405

29 minutes ago, Youtakemehigher said:

No real fans of Anitta would ever call Ludmilla macaca, especially when her dad is black.

they mostly call her illiterate for her bad portuguese "as noites estão cada vez melhor" like, portuguese is my third language and I even knew that.

Then who ever is calling her illiterate is a dumbass. The girl can read and write. 

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Angel94

• Artsy

• Stepfon

• Raver

Top Posters In This Topic

Youtakemehigher
8 minutes ago, aighthomie said:

Who would be the American/Western equivalent of Anitta? Don't know anything about her.

In brazil she's huge. She's like a Rihanna but more controversial and it's "cool" to hate on her, yet she has the most #1's on spotify brazil and almost all her songs that are meant to smash smash.

3 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

WHAT, where?!

she said it on her instagram stories that cardi will be on the music video

the video was shot in february in salvador/brazil but they found a way to include cardi.

also she confirmed a performance for the song, it must be in the US.

Just now, Angel94 said:

she said it on her instagram stories that cardi will be on the music video

the video was shot in february in salvador/brazil but they found a way to include cardi.

also she confirmed a performance for the song, it must be in the US.

OMFGGGG

17 minutes ago, Raver said:

You’ve been going on in this thread trying to diminish Ludmillas star power in Brazil when I’ve told you plenty of times I don’t care who is more popular. You are still doing it in this post talking about stupid ass ImPaCT that I told you I don’t give a **** about. Now you want to claim Ludmilla is the 2nd biggest Female singer in Brazil? The way you switch your tune yet we’re going on in this thread spamming that ugly ass gif with comments about how your fav was better and more impactful than the other girl. AGAIN, I don’t give a **** who is more impactful or who can Cardi score a bigger hit with. The other track seems a lot more promising to me than the one with your fav. 

That second paragraph I shouldn’t have to address again. 

I'm the one diminishing Ludmilla but you're the one who just said her impact is non-existent, even though you said you don't care about impact. There's a contradiction here, see? The ONLY thing I've said about Ludmilla (in my first post by the way) is that her impact is nowhere close to Anitta and that her biggest streaming hit is an Anitta song, and both of these statements are true whether you like it or not, but you, for some reason, are only "reading" (quotation marks because you're clearly making things up) what you want.

And I totally agree with the second paragraph, you should stop with the "they can't even chart in the US" sh*t.

1 minute ago, Artsy said:

I'm the one diminishing Ludmilla but you're the one who just said her impact is non-existent, even though you said you don't care about impact. There's a contradiction here, see? The ONLY thing I've said about Ludmilla (in my first post by the way) is that her impact is nowhere close to Anitta and that her biggest streaming hit is an Anitta song, and both of these statements are true whether you like it or not, but you, for some reason, are only "reading" (quotation marks because you're clearly making things up) what you want.

And I totally agree with the second paragraph, you should stop with the "they can't even chart in the US" sh*t.

stop talking about ludmilla here please

lets focus on the song and Anitta & Cardi.

thanks

4 minutes ago, aighthomie said:

Who would be the American/Western equivalent of Anitta? Don't know anything about her.

I don't know, sis. She is cooler than you may think, so maybe a "brazilian Rihanna", I guess? With some Cardi B flavor in the mix? A little bit of JLo, maybe? I don't know! She is different from the traditional american pop star, but she is a funny, very professional and very smart businesswoman.

4 minutes ago, Angel94 said:

stop talking about ludmilla here please

lets focus on the song and Anitta & Cardi.

thanks

yeah, I don't even know why this subject was brought up in the first place

22 minutes ago, aighthomie said:

she is like a mix of Rihanna/JLo

check out her videos on YouTube, you must enjoy Vai Malandra, Bola Rebola, Bang

7 minutes ago, Artsy said:

I’ve already explained why I said those things. You’re the one who can’t seem to understand or grasp it. That’s not my problem. At the end of the day your fav got a collab with a bigger artist you wanted so why does my disapproval bother you? I wasn’t even talking to you to begin with. You got mad I mention Ludmilla. 

23 minutes ago, aighthomie said:

It really depends. She was called the "brazilian Madonna" by The Guardian, but I don't think that's really accurate despite her influence in the brazilian pop music industry in the 2010s. She was also compared to Beyoncé in the beginning of her career, but she distanced herself a bit from that image. I do agree with people saying she's kinda like Rihanna because she really releases smash after smash, and has this businesswoman vibe, but sonically and visually I think they are very different.

You could say she's a "mixture" of a lot of those divas.

4 minutes ago, Raver said:

I’ve already explained why I said those things. You’re the one who can’t seem to understand or grasp it. That’s not my problem. At the end of the day your fav got a collab with a bigger artist you wanted so why does my disapproval bother you? I wasn’t even talking to you to begin with. You got mad I mention Ludmilla. 

I couldn't care less if you like or not, but it was unnecessary for you to bring Ludmilla up in this thread.

Anyway, I'm done with this and don't wanna keep pushing this discussion any further.

4 minutes ago, Artsy said:

I couldn't care less if you like or not, but it was unnecessary for you to bring Ludmilla up in this thread.

Mind ya business next time. That convo had nothing to do with you. 

OT: I will be perched for Cardi’s verse  :lakitu:

Anitta confirmed there are a few performances scheduled in Brazil and in other countries

I guess she'll perform Me Gusta in "Premios Multishow" here in Brazil, she was already confirmed as a performer a few days ago.

Edited by Artsy

The Billboard Music Awards are coming up no? Although this probably will be in Spanish so I doubt they could book this.

I would LOVE for a performance of this with Cardi B. I am almost mad that Cardi is such a great performer but we barely see her perform her collabs, I would've loved to see her perform Dinero with JLo or Taki Taki (although she completely out-charmed all the other feats in that Coachella set).

I know this will be a major bop

1 minute ago, rta1913 said:

The Billboard Music Awards are coming up no? Although this probably will be in Spanish so I doubt they could book this.

I would LOVE for a performance of this with Cardi B. I am almost mad that Cardi is such a great performer but we barely see her perform her collabs, I would've loved to see her perform Dinero with JLo or Taki Taki (although she completely out-charmed all the other feats in that Coachella set).

I know this will be a major bop

I think the Billboard Latin Music Awards are also next month, and Myke Towers was confirmed, so maybe they'll perform Me Gusta there.

2 minutes ago, Artsy said:

I think the Billboard Latin Music Awards are also next month, and Myke Towers was confirmed, so maybe they'll perform Me Gusta there.

Now that makes sense but I doubt Cardi will show up for the Billboard Latin Music Awards. Or who knows she showed up at the BET awards with Offset. I am also excited for the MV. Hopefully it's not some green-screen mess, although at this point we should be thankful Cardi will be on it.