Anitta f/ Cardi B & Myke Towers - "Me Gusta"

Monky_2405

Just now, Raver said:

The way both of you are talking about impact and who is somebody in Brazil when neither can chart in the US. Cardi has listened to Ludmilla’s music just as much as she has listened to Anittas. So much for that so called impact you speak of :ahh:

Interesting how you are disregarding their impact , despite being successful in one of the biggest music markets in the world, just because they haven't charted in the US.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Angel94

• Artsy

• Stepfon

• Raver

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Raver said:

The way both of you are talking about impact and who is somebody in Brazil when neither can chart in the US. Cardi has listened to Ludmilla’s music just as much as she has listened to Anittas. So much for that so called impact you speak of :ahh:

but we are talking about brazil

if not even in brazil this machorra can hit...
I don't know how she was remembered here

2 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

Chile, we are getting new Cardi. Why yall mad. I bet Me Gusta will be a BOP. No more La Bebe!!!

39Og7T0.gif

it definitely will, the producers of this song are very loved here in Brazil and they are known for making bops

ral7TAy.gif

Just now, Artsy said:

Interesting how you are disregarding their impact , despite being successful in one of the biggest music markets in the world, just because they haven't charted in the US.

You keep talking about how ONE of them has impact and the other doesn’t yet both of their music reached Cardi. In fact, Cardi recorded a song with Ludmilla too. She didn’t need some made up ImPaCt to do that. 

Just now, Raver said:

You keep talking about how ONE of them has impact and the other doesn’t yet both of their music reached Cardi. In fact, Cardi recorded a song with Ludmilla too. She didn’t need some made up ImPaCt to do that. 

I never said Ludmilla doesn't have impact, I've said her impact doesn't come close to Anitta nowadays, and that's the truth

ral7TAy.gif

Just now, Artsy said:

I never said Ludmilla doesn't have impact, I've said her impact doesn't come close to Anitta nowadays, and that's the truth

ral7TAy.gif

And I told you I don’t care about who has your imaginary impact. That’s the second time I told you that. 

2 minutes ago, Artsy said:

anitta will debut the new billboard ww chart ozTyvQE.gif

Just now, Raver said:

And I told you I don’t care about who has your imaginary impact. That’s the second time I told you that. 

and then I asked you why you said that when Brazil is one of the biggest music markets in the world and they are both huge in this market and you didn't answer

that's also the second time i'm telling you that

ral7TAy.gif

5 minutes ago, Artsy said:

and then I asked you why you said that when Brazil is one of the biggest music markets in the world and they are both huge in this market and you didn't answer

that's also the second time i'm telling you that

ral7TAy.gif

& I said the Ludmilla track seems more promising. Is she not a Brazilian artist? That’s not me ignoring one of musics biggest markets. Your point was Cardi should work with someone with more impact. That doesn’t necessarily mean the song will be good. Cardi can collab with any artist in Brazil and it would be a hit there. 

Edited by Raver
2 minutes ago, Raver said:

& I said the Ludmilla track seems more promising. Is she not a Brazilian artist? That’s not me ignoring one of musics biggest markets. Your point was Cardi should work with someone with more impact. That doesn’t necessarily mean the song will be a hit. Cardi can collab with any artist in Brazil and it would be a hit there. 

ok so let's see how "Arrebenta" will go on Brazil and then we talk later.

10 minutes ago, Raver said:

& I said the Ludmilla track seems more promising. Is she not a Brazilian artist? That’s not me ignoring one of musics biggest markets. Your point was Cardi should work with someone with more impact. That doesn’t necessarily mean the song will be a hit. Cardi can collab with any artist in Brazil and it would be a hit there. 

You just said their impact is non-existent, but go off I guess.

And of course it would be a hit. My point is, it wouldn't be as big of a hit than a collab with Anitta, because 1. her fanbase is huge, easily the biggest one in brazil, 2. she has a lot more media coverage than most national artists, 3. she has much more reach in social medias and platforms (one of the biggest musical channels in brazil, the brazilian artist with most monthly listeners, one of the most followed brazilian artists in Tik Tok, Instagram, etc), not to mention her numbers in the past (to this day, she still holds the record for biggest day in Spotify Brazil with Vai Malandra, wih over 2 million streams)

Edited by Artsy
28 minutes ago, passivista said:

but we are talking about brazil

if not even in brazil this machorra can hit...
I don't know how she was remembered here

passivista, você por aqui, amiga?

j7OTQHf.gif

17 minutes ago, Artsy said:

And of course it would be a hit. My point is, it wouldn't be as big of a hit than a collab with Anitta, because 1. her fanbase is huge, easily the biggest one in brazil, 2. she has a lot more media coverage than most national artists, 3. she has much more reach in social medias and platforms (one of the biggest musical channels in brazil, the brazilian artist with most monthly listeners, one of the most followed brazilian artists in Tik Tok, Instagram, etc), not to mention her numbers in the past (to this day, she still holds the record for biggest day in Spotify Brazil with Vai Malandra, wih over 2 million streams)

I’ve been telling you that I don’t care who has more impact. You’ve been trying to diminish the other girl for whatever reason. At the end of the day, both their music were able to reach Cardi. It does not make sense to me that you keep going on about how one is so iMpAcTfUl & the other is a flop yet both can’t chart in the US but both were able to reach Cardi. Let me make it clear again, I don’t care who has more impact Or who can Cardi score a bigger hit with in Brazil. The ludmilla track to me seems more promising than what I’ve heard of the track with your fav. 

54 minutes ago, Raver said:

Calling her illiterate? Really? I wonder why.
I’ve noticed a lot of Anitta fans call her macaca as well. ****ing gross. 

I'm not even a Ludmilla stan but what's new? Anitta fans are known as racist and homophobic white gays.

The worst fan base ever.

j7OTQHf.gif

5 minutes ago, somuch4you said:

That 1# debut on Spotify Brazil is ON LOCK

This song debuting on #1 at Spotify BR is not really impressive. I mean... she has a Cardi verse.

j7OTQHf.gif

Edited by Soul Glitch
26 minutes ago, Artsy said:

Sis I think you're forgetting the main factor here: VPN softwares and fake accounts.

https://g1.globo.com/musica/noticia/como-fas-brasileiros-se-disfarcam-para-fazer-anitta-parecer-mais-famosa-fora-do-brasil.ghtml

j7OTQHf.gif

Youtakemehigher
1 hour ago, Raver said:

Calling her illiterate? Really? I wonder why.
I’ve noticed a lot of Anitta fans call her macaca as well. ****ing gross. 

No real fans of Anitta would ever call Ludmilla macaca, especially when her dad is black.

they mostly call her illiterate for her bad portuguese "as noites estão cada vez melhor" like, portuguese is my third language and I even knew that.

OT: finally my girl might get another hit!! But what was the point of tocame? 

12 minutes ago, Raver said:

I’ve been telling you that I don’t care who has more impact. You’ve been trying to diminish the other girl for whatever reason. At the end of the day, both their music were able to reach Cardi. It does not make sense to me that you keep going on about how one is so iMpAcTfUl & the other is a flop yet both can’t chart in the US but both were able to reach Cardi. Let me make it clear again, I don’t care who has more impact Or who can Cardi score a bigger hit with in Brazil. The ludmilla track to me seems more promising than what I’ve heard of the track with your fav. 

First of all, I never said Ludmilla is a flop.

She is a huge singer. Actually, Ludmilla might be the second biggest female pop singer in the country, but I'm stating the FACT that she does not have the same impact as Anitta in Brazil. Do you know why I'm saying that? Because Anitta was responsible for bringing pop music back to the top of the charts in the country, and ALL the pop singers that came after her were somehow inspired by her. Ludmilla herself changed her image in 2014 because of that and the media started comparing her with Anitta. Anitta literally IS the pop music industry in Brazil today.

Second, you keep saying "they can't chart in the US".

That's not a demerit and it does not mean they are a flop. It's very difficult for non-english speakers to have a hit in the US. Only a few brazilians made it (actually only 3 managed to do it in the last decade,  Michel Teló with "Ai Se Eu Te Pego", Cláudia Leitte with "We Are One" and Nego do Borel with "Corazón". Michel was the only one that actually managed to do it, let's say, "organically"). My point is, they are HUGE and VERY IMPORTANT in the country they were born, which is actually one of the biggest musical markets in the world. So saying their impact is non-existent because of that is a mistake.

Edited by Artsy
16 minutes ago, Artsy said:

First of all, I never said Ludmilla is a flop.

She is a huge singer. Actually, Ludmilla might be the second biggest female pop singer in the country, but I'm stating the FACT that she does not have the same impact as Anitta in Brazil. Do you know why I'm saying that? Because Anitta was responsible for bringing pop music back to the top of the charts in the country, and ALL the pop singers that came after her were somehow inspired by her. Ludmilla herself changed her image in 2014 because of that and the media started comparing her with Anitta. Anitta literally IS the pop music industry in Brazil today.

You’ve been going on in this thread trying to diminish Ludmillas star power in Brazil when I’ve told you plenty of times I don’t care who is more popular. You are still doing it in this post talking about stupid ass ImPaCT that I told you I don’t give a **** about. Now you want to claim Ludmilla is the 2nd biggest Female singer in Brazil? The way you switch your tune yet we’re going on in this thread spamming that ugly ass gif with comments about how your fav was better and more impactful than the other girl. AGAIN, I don’t give a **** who is more impactful or who can Cardi score a bigger hit with. The other track seems a lot more promising to me than the one with your fav. 

That second paragraph I shouldn’t have to address again.