• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Angel94

• Artsy

• Stepfon

• Raver

Top Posters In This Topic

We’ll see about this, cause if not even a Myke feature can make her succeed in Latin America, it’s time to pack it up tbh

and the song better be good, Tócame was ass

Edited by Puma

People are speculating JLo because both worked with Ryan Tedder, and Jen was in the studio last week doing a recording session with Ryan. However, I feel it could be someone like Shakira or Rihanna for some unknown reason. I could be totally wrong tho. lol 

18 minutes ago, Puma said:

We’ll see about this, cause if not even a Myke feature can make her succeed in Latin America, it’s time to pack it up tbh

and the song better be good, Tócame was ass

I mean, she already did with Downtown

but I get what you're trying to say 

4 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

I'm ready for that collab. I hope it's good.

Badboidami

you better stream it cause it's amazing

there are some leaks out there, just search for 'me gusta anitta' on youtube

NSQxIpl.gif

7 hours ago, Puma said:

We’ll see about this, cause if not even a Myke feature can make her succeed in Latin America, it’s time to pack it up tbh and the song better be good, Tócame was ass

Myke isn't even that big himself. Again Anitta needs to learn to properly have a rollout release and then promote.

7 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

People are speculating JLo because both worked with Ryan Tedder, and Jen was in the studio last week doing a recording session with Ryan. However, I feel it could be someone like Shakira or Rihanna for some unknown reason. I could be totally wrong tho. lol 

I think whatever that song JLo did was for her movie soundtrack and with Maluma as a feature. Knowing Anitta she'd kill to collab with JLo, Shak and Rih since she stans them hard. 

7 hours ago, Artsy said:

I mean, she already did with Downtown but I get what you're trying to say 

Yeah people stay doing too much that she's a flop and what not. One of Brazilian's biggest and most successful female popstats ever. My only gripe with her for the past few years is the lack of consistency and the overexposure. But she serves bops for the most part generally speaking. 

3 hours ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

A cardi feat deserved a sim ou não 

No. That song was so basic. I'd be here for another Maluma collaboration though. 

9 hours ago, Angel94 said:

I dont think she will hold it for so long. she needs a buzz and the other fan base can help it. 

Exactly she can't afford it. She's no Blackpink.

Selena’s Bad Liar
38 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

No. That song was so basic. I'd be here for another Maluma collaboration though. 

Her pop songs are always the best songs, and while I do enjoy her funk songs all the ones she's been putting out lately are bad. 

Fica Tudo Bem, Ao Vivo E a Cores, the entire Bang era >>

Edited by Selena’s Bad Liar
11 minutes ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Her pop songs are always the best songs, and while I do enjoy her funk songs all the ones she's been putting out lately are bad. 

Fica Tudo Bem, Ao Vivo E a Cores, the entire Bang era >>

Solo is her best project I think, both sonically and visually

and while I don't like the album Bang that much, she did serve some interesting visuals as well

26 minutes ago, Puma said:

Heard the snippets and it’s a no from me :rip: She has no ear for reggaeton, Sim Ou Não and Downtown were sooo good but everything after that was just wack

Downtown is her best. She needs to link up with JBALVIN 

25 minutes ago, Puma said:

Heard the snippets and it’s a no from me :rip: She has no ear for reggaeton, Sim Ou Não and Downtown were sooo good but everything after that was just wack

Me Gusta is not reggaeton

it's Brazilian Funk mixed with "Pagodão Baiano", which is also a brazilian rhythm

the producers are Attooxxa, a group that's very acclaimed in this genre in Brazil

6 minutes ago, Artsy said:

Me Gusta is not reggaeton

it's Brazilian Funk mixed with "Pagodão Baiano", which is also a brazilian rhythm

the producers are Attooxxa, a group that's very acclaimed in this genre in Brazil

oo 

i peeped the funk part, thought it was going to be mixed with reggaeton

I think I found a snippet on Twitter and it sounds really good and I can totally see Cardi on this. Kinda bummed she won’t be in the video cause That would’ve been HOT. 

Of course it's Cardi guys, BlackoutZone spilled. I'm just waiting for the official announcemente before updating the post!

6 hours ago, rta1913 said:

I think I found a snippet on Twitter and it sounds really good and I can totally see Cardi on this. Kinda bummed she won’t be in the video cause That would’ve been HOT. 

I want her to reference brazilian culture in her verses, she already showed her love for Brazil so many times and we love her too

it's going to be iconic, specially now that WAP is smashing here

NSQxIpl.gif