• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Angel94

• Artsy

• Stepfon

• Raver

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

What happened to Myke Towerz being on this song? 

he probably still is featured on it, she hasn't revealed anything besides the release date so far, i don't know about tócame being just a buzz single tho, probably is since they didn't promoted it that much, although she just performed the song on James Corden's show and talked about the album with him, but then again if tócame really was the lead she would be promoting it everywhere and wouldn't be releasing a song that they've been teasing/anticipating for a long time so soon after tócame.

Just now, iammadmat said:

he probably still is featured on it, she hasn't revealed anything besides the release date so far, i don't know about tócame being just a buzz single tho, probably is since they didn't promoted it that much, although she just performed the song on James Corden's show and talked about the album with him, but then again if tócame really was the lead she would be promoting it everywhere and wouldn't be releasing a song that they've been teasing/anticipating for a long time so soon after tócame.

You clearly didn't read any other #comments or the update op

2 minutes ago, Monky_2405 said:

You clearly didn't read any other #comments or the update op

sorry, my bad hahahaha

did you just updated? because when i was replying to this comment it wasn't updated, thanks for updating!! do you know anything else?

3 minutes ago, Merlls said:

Meu pai, vocês tudo aqui kkkk @fernand

NSQxIpl.gif

Essa gay que falou da Cardi é confiável né? Não quero saber de JLo, estou entregando nas mãos dele

Edited by fernand
15 hours ago, iammadmat said:

Tocame was just a buzz single before the release, Anitta told everyone that was just a song to create a buzz around the whole project and the leading single.

9 minutes ago, Delicada said:

I'm ready to wait until Thursday

I dont think she will hold it for so long. she needs a buzz and the other fan base can help it.