Anitta f/ Cardi B & Myke Towers - "Me Gusta"

Monky_2405

3 hours ago, Raver said:

Of course Cardi is on the thumbnail :ahh:

I’m expecting the worst. Anitta is terrible. I just know Cardi is the only good thing of the song :lakitu:

they changed it tho

Anitta used to drop several bops like downtown and vai malandra, but since then she's fell flat I don't know why.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Angel94

• Artsy

• Stepfon

• Raver

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't at people saying this is not influenced by "Pagode Baiano" when the producers of this song are literally a group that ONLY makes songs in this genre

Holy **** this is a bop! My only issue is that beat transition from chorus to verses, it’s killing the vibe for me :dies:  But damn, this is a bop! 

6 hours ago, theweekend said:

they changed it tho

Anitta used to drop several bops like downtown and vai malandra, but since then she's fell flat I don't know why.

medicina >>

I've heard the Cardi's part, I liked it.

It wasnt that good, cardis verse was the best part... theres too much dead space in between when music plays and singing starts up again...

its cute. But I dont hear a HIT

So bad thank god I wanted Jlo on this thank god she’s not 😅thought this would be good but than again young people listen to **** music wtf Happened to music it’s so sad 

3 minutes ago, brave07 said:

So bad thank god I wanted Jlo on this thank god she’s not 😅thought this would be good but than again young people listen to **** music wtf Happened to music it’s so sad 

Whatever for Anitta's new song, but please, not a JLo stan complaining about "music quality" nowdays :rofl:

Her discography is like the most panned of all time.

15 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Ohh they’re at the same set? Cool. 

Anitta recorded it on February, Cardi in August. They are not physically together. It’s an effect.

it's a basic cute lil latin/funk song, nothing out of this world

sad that Anitta is still singing in spanish, but I guess it's the only way to have a WW hit :doc:

1 hour ago, Baby Judas said:

Ohh they’re at the same set? Cool. 

I feel like Cardi was put there with CGI :rip: didn’t Anitta & Myke film this video months ago when the song was just between the two? And I don’t think we ever knew of Cardi travelling to Brasil, did we?

25 minutes ago, Puma said:

Generic af :rip: i don’t see this doing anything but Myke lowkey saved the song 

The song made me look him up!

Hes so cute & his album is so good :deadbanana2:

Cardi & Myke brought it! Anitta as expected wasn’t good. The chorus is tragic. Instrumental between verses is not it. 

18 minutes ago, Braz said:

One of Anitta's worst songs. :rip:

I was told her Impact equals Quality. Was I lied to? 
_____

Yo tengo el sazón de una Afro Latina

y muevo mi cintura como Shakira 

mcxALus.gif

Edited by Raver