Edited by Almost Home

Sept

Not too bad but let's see if it will stick

tumblr_inline_nfmjprHZpp1sdcm15.gif

My Tears Ricochet

+31 & +21. Looks cute to me

sGB8Qgp.gif

cuneytb

What is this pressure you put on this woman that EVERYTHING she does has to be extremely perfect? :biblio: 

We were all in love with the VMA performance, the increase it got was fine, it was the second most watched performance (still is) and she won 4 awards that night. What else do you want? 

Fnooky

Chromatica is still under Future Nostalga on BB200 and Lady GaGa’s current single is still under Don’t Start Now on the Hot 100, so I’m inclined to say bad.

Rino
2 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

What is this pressure you put on this woman that EVERYTHING she does has to be extremely perfect? :biblio: 

We were all in love with the VMA performance, the increase it got was fine, it was the second most watched performance (still is) and she won 4 awards that night. What else do you want? 

it's a troll, I wouldn't bother replying to any of them 

giphy.gif

Just Feel It
3 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

Chromatica is still under Future Nostalga on BB200 and Lady GaGa’s current single is still under Don’t Start Now on the Hot 100, so I’m inclined to say bad.

CakeLikeLG

good but OGH's will pretend they expected the album to go back to #1. An illness

Fnooky

Natawie

Very bad for a "promo sensitive" artist like Lady Gaga.
90939_900.gif

Holiest Dreams

The boost is good in theory (I mean, +30 is a lot) but when the +30 boost is from the 60s to 30s and the album is only 3 months old... it's not really impressive. Quite the opposite, actually.

Bimbo

Beyond good.

mnfPeq5.gif

Gagaqueen

Good 

future nostalgia big promo out this week on BB200 only 22 weeks On chart 

we love to see it 

Edited by Gagaqueen

OnMyCoolJ

maybe Ariana can hop on another song and help out 

alejandreaux

not bad for it being the first real promo the album or any of its’ songs had in about 3 months :clap3:

LadyDiana
13 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

You said iT perfectly :clap3: ppl should be happy that there are still artistl releasing and doing stuff now that ameriCaCa is in flames and I don't mean pandemic and forests

Villanelle

Bad

Holiest Dreams

MrLovett

Pretty tragic, if we're being real. The Monsters were claiming the reason why Chromatica was falling so rapidly down the chart (despite only being out for 3 months) was due to her lack of promo. She then did a whole medley at the VMAs, including a highly anticipated performance of ROM with Ariana and yet it barely scraped another week in the top 40.

The jumps are good, but when you're jumping from the 60s to 30s, is it really that impressive in the grand scheme of things?

suburbannature
1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

Pretty tragic, if we're being real. The Monsters were claiming the reason why Chromatica was falling so rapidly down the chart (despite only being out for 3 months) was due to her lack of promo. She then did a whole medley at the VMAs, including a highly anticipated performance of ROM with Ariana and yet it barely scraped another week in the top 40.

The jumps are good, but when you're jumping from the 60s to 30s, is it really that impressive in the grand scheme of things?

aesthetic bih

I think it's okay.

Queenyoncee
22 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

Well...

Very bad!

Holiest Dreams
15 minutes ago, Gagaqueen said:

Good 

future nostalgia big promo out this week on BB200 only 22 weeks On chart 

we love to see it 

I cannot believe it has to come down to me defending Dua, but so be it. You do know the original Future Nostalgia album was combined with the club version (and replaced by it because it gained more units this week) right? It's #28 btw so still higher than Chromatica with no big promo spot like Gaga just did, we indeed DO love to see it!

Mr. Stratus

Y'know they're pressed when they say ''it barely scraped another week in the top 40'' and both album and song are under #35 ... The OGHness of it all

giphy.gif

Hot Volcano
31 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

Dua having one single with massive longevity doesn't mean that makes her the standard

But since you are insisting on making that girl the standard these are the overall stats for this year according to HDD (not counting last week)

683k Chromatica

622k Future Nostalgia

with FN having an adventage of 8 weeks.

Edited by Hot Volcano

My Tears Ricochet
3 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Dua having one single with massive longevity doesn't mean that makes her the standard

But since you are insisting on making that girl the standard these are the overall stats for this year according to HDD (not counting last week)

683k Chromatica

622k Future Nostalgia

with FN having an adventage of 8 weeks.

Oh wow

little legend
20 minutes ago, Natawie said:

Very bad for a "promo sensitive" artist like Lady Gaga.
90939_900.gif

really? in 2020 Katy Kats have the audacity to talk about this chart run? i mean a KATY PERRY FAN, a fan that stuns a former pop star that her latest album jsut debuted at #5 with 50k. REALLY? how you have the audacity to even enter to a Gaga thread. Arent you embarrased for your existance? Aren't you embarrased for the OUT-OUT-OUT-OUT-OUT-OUT-OUT-OUT-OUT-OUT-OUT-OUT  , FLOP after FLOP, BOMBS after BOMBS that your Z list favorite is serving the last half decade? 

Are you even mentally healthy to even dare to enter this thread and shade . Shade who? Gaga who in her 15th will probably outsell Katy's second week

Are you ok? You think you are brave? Why you arent back to your cave hiding for the collosals bombs, the biggest flops of all time in our planet, in our universe that your panned fave is seving? You faverite is PANNED. And when i mean panned i mean PANNED . The most panned artist of all time with no Grammys, no talent, no voice, who can't even chart on Billboard and when she charts her fans celebrate that she is serving 86-OUT-OUT-OUT-OUT....

HOW YOU DARE TO TALK??? KATY PERRY IS OVER!