BETTER monologue? Gaga vs Lana vs Kesha

Which is Better MONOLOGUE??  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which is Better MONOLOGUE??

• SPACESHIPS
    • MARRY THE NIGHT
    • RIDE

DaddyIssuesX

Kesha’s cathartic and eye opening monologue at the end of Spaceships detailing how insignificant her life really is in the grand scheme of things and how she leaves this violent world as she is an alien to all of it?

Or Lana’s melodramatic confessional summary of her life . The childhood, men, tours, and prostitution. Essentially, everything that made the character Lana Del Rey.

Or Gaga’s inner monologue about the “most horrible days of her life” whilst she’s wheeled  into a mental facility. She talks about her past and how she’s going to become a star.

Which is your fave? IMO Kesha’s one just has me stopping and thinking :jonny2:it hits really close to home. 2nd would be Lana’s who whilst I found least genuine it was still cinematic and powerful i remember every single heave and sniffle :clap3:

Post Malone

Lana's

affdFEG.gif

BlackoutZone

Ride's monologue was more impactful than some careers

affdFEG.gif

suburbannature

Lana, duh.

Bimbo

MTN and Ride are kinda iconic but one slightly more.

AHBuCrS.gif

jesus del rey

“It’s not that I’ve been dishonest, its just that I loathe reality.” ICONIC :jonny2:

My Tears Ricochet

Ride was a cultural reset:jonny5:

Holiest Dreams

IKYWT’s>

fememeist

I grew up listening to Gaga and the MTN premiere shook my wig winter time :jonny: that hold a special place in my heart.

Lana’s really good too, but that was just too depressing to watch and I’m simply not into daddy issues :cm: