SZA - “Good Days”

TalkThatRihanna

I wouldn't get my hopes up as they clearly state in the tweet that the 'special announcement' is about her climate-thing. :o

Like, the emphasis is on this rather than her music so it seems like whatever she has to say about her upcoming music is not gonna make waves... I hope I'm wrong though! :chick3:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SinterFold_

• Draper.

• dangerousalex

• Sweet Sexy Savage

dangerousalex

the way this success is the bonafide reason shes getting her second album out this year (hopefully) :WAP:

I’m glad the GP woke up and chose talent for once 

the floacist
On 2/17/2021 at 8:05 PM, dangerousalex said:

the way this success is the bonafide reason shes getting her second album out this year (hopefully) :WAP:

I’m glad the GP woke up and chose talent for once 

I enjoy the song but the way it blew up is still puzzling to me. I would've thought Hit Different would have had more appeal.

dangerousalex
38 minutes ago, the floacist said:

I enjoy the song but the way it blew up is still puzzling to me. I would've thought Hit Different would have had more appeal.

SZA is one of those special cases where majority of her audience don’t want hit chasing songs, she’s never done so either. Her artistry made the songs take off and Good Days is just another example of that :clap3:

(love Hit Different though)

stronger23
On 2/19/2021 at 11:33 AM, dangerousalex said:

SZA is one of those special cases where majority of her audience don’t want hit chasing songs, she’s never done so either. Her artistry made the songs take off and Good Days is just another example of that :clap3:

(love Hit Different though)

Exactly . I feel like sza fans love her for how reliable her lyrics are. The whole CTRL album was just too reliable to be ignored.  She covered so many emotions that everyday ppl go thru. 

DevonRoars
On 2/15/2021 at 6:10 PM, collin said:

It is getting radio support, slowly. It’s just not a song that screams ‘on the radio’

I'm not shocked it's not doing that well on the radio.. the beat really doesn't go anywhere and it's very long. A radio mix should have been made.

thedamnking

I love SZA, but I honestly don’t get the hype with Good Days, it’s one her weakest songs to me

On 2/13/2021 at 11:15 PM, cliche_display said:

I love SZA's success

She never makes songs you can sing along to at the top of your lungs and this song is super bland 

well which one is it lol ? and she definitely makes songs you can scream at the top of your lungs.

Hopefully video is out Friday. This is still doing really well. :clap3:

3 Spotify

7 Apple Music

36 YouTube 

106 iTunes 

POP:
41 39 SZA Good Days 859 514 345 1.749

+52 Spins
-5 Bullet
+0.042 Audience

RHYTHMIC:
25 20 SZA Good Days 1586 1336 250 4.438

+60 Spins
+35 Bullet
+0.309 Audience

URBAN:
24 22 SZA Good Days 1772 1702 70 6.860

-3 Spins
-33 Bullet
+0.092 Audience

URBAN/R&B:
52 50 SZA Good Days 65 67 -2 0.203

Tremor Christ
4 hours ago, FAN said:

URBAN:
24 22 SZA Good Days 1772 1702 70 6.860

-3 Spins
-33 Bullet
+0.092 Audience

URBAN/R&B:
52 50 SZA Good Days 65 67 -2 0.203

What's wrong with them :biblio:

Cbarnes45
On 2/21/2021 at 11:26 AM, thedamnking said:

I love SZA, but I honestly don’t get the hype with Good Days, it’s one her weakest songs to me

That's interesting. This was kinda my first impression but it clicked for me quick and now I love it.

What did you think of "Hit Different"?

thedamnking
39 minutes ago, Cbarnes45 said:

That's interesting. This was kinda my first impression but it clicked for me quick and now I love it.

What did you think of "Hit Different"?

There’s something about Good Days’ production that makes it impossible for me to fully enjoy it, Hit Different at first I was pissed off with the Ty feature and thought the chorus was too basic for the verses but each time I listened to it, it got better and better and extremely catchy, now it’s one of my favorite singles by SZA

cliche_display
16 hours ago, MEGA said:

well which one is it lol ? and she definitely makes songs you can scream at the top of your lungs.

What do you mean? I like her success and the aesthetic she represents and even the genre but I don’t get her music.

dangerousalex

I’m NEVER forgiving everyone who said the original mix of Good Days wasn’t good and made her change it just to use a worse version :coffee2::biblio:

cliche_display
12 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Her team butchered this rollout. :/

Isn’t this the best performing song of her career? Idgi 

QueenofCopyPaste
1 minute ago, cliche_display said:

Isn’t this the best performing song of her career? Idgi 

yes but its going on the wrong direction!!!!