• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SinterFold_

• Sweet Sexy Savage

• OBEY

• TalkThatRihanna

TalkThatRihanna

Wait now I hear the noise everyone else is talking about nnn

I don’t care the song is still amazing :jonny6: She has done it once again. I NEED the album

3 minutes ago, D.Va said:

The mixing is atrocious but that's also what kinda makes the song amazing it's so weird :deadbanana2:

This :deadbanana2: I'm usually so picky about the mixing, but here this chaotic mastering adds character to the song, it's really charming

1 hour ago, D.Va said:

The mixing is atrocious but that's also what kinda makes the song amazing it's so weird :deadbanana2:

I think everyone missed this. The mixing and production it pretty much in a way reflective of the lyrics and context of the single which makes this overall genius. She’s singing about having good days through chaos/toxicity. The vocals are the inner peace after the chaos and it all comes together to make this really unique sound that I haven’t quite heard since Frank Ocean’s “Blonde”. The single is really a masterpiece. 

This is such a trance... the way the song cascades and meanders. Her writing/voice are perfect. Love the new mix, a little more R&B/muffled which makes it feel more intimate. 

Goddamn cant wait for the full album. She's amazing

I feel like this is a perfect blend between her CTRL & Mixtape's sounds. It's so beautiful, it would have been even better if she had released this during the summer.