collin

Kesha

HEIDI

Timber won KnT's song rate so that alone tells me that we should never do a song rate ever again

Bussea

How many irrelevant Kesha fan accounts a year pop out of nowhere and start randomly uploading **** and disappearing lmfao

undermyskin

LAX lewks

Bussea

Wait...this is a KNOCK 

Raising Hell
1 hour ago, Ryanicorn said:

Wait...this is a KNOCK 

Sounds like someone made it when she had all the Sleazy loops and sounds for people to mix their own version of the song. That was some slayage promo

Crazy kid

Thinking Of You is the only song i look forward to listening to. Poor the rest of her discography

Crazy kid

Also hi everyone :heart2:

Aurora
17 hours ago, VampireGrin said:

YLIMD > Crazy Kids > Die Young > WRWWR > Tik Tok > Take It Off > Blow > Blah Blah Blah > C'mon

Our tastes being almost polar opposites. :laugh: 

14 hours ago, Yves said:

Take It Off is that song. :cm:

It really is.

4 hours ago, Ryanicorn said:

Release it in full fat

i didn't know a snippet of Chinatown had surfaced, how odd.

51 minutes ago, Crazy kid said:

Also hi everyone :heart2:

hi love :heart2: how's life?

Bussea

Yeah, I had no idea Chinatown did either :rip: Then again I haven't been keeping up with her much due to her recent retirement from music and attempts at being at becoming an instagram model and LAX personality

Edited by Ryanicorn

Kanji
9 hours ago, HEIDI said:

Timber won KnT's song rate so that alone tells me that we should never do a song rate ever again

Timber actually came in second. Animal was the winner

And if we did it again Animal would win again since the only new song she's released since mine was True Colours

Edited by Kanji

CroNich

Has everyone else grown out of basically of Kesha's discography. Its so unfair she wasn't allowed to grow with the rest of us. 

undermyskin
21 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Has everyone else grown out of basically of Kesha's discography. Its so unfair she wasn't allowed to grow with the rest of us. 

When I'm not going listening to her entire discography, the only songs I tend to listen to are the ballads from Animal, THS, C**T, Thinking of You, Wonderland, Past Lives 

Bussea
3 hours ago, CroNich said:

I mean, yeah. Like, I still enjoy her discography, but everything sounds so dated, and there's only so many times you can listen to it before it gets stale :deadbanana3: I only ever truly get my life from her when a song comes on at the club or something n

Kanji
4 hours ago, CroNich said:

TiK ToK randomly came on my Spotify yesterday when I was on shuffle and I got my life. But other than that one time I don't listen to her at all anymore

KeshasFansRose
4 hours ago, CroNich said:

Kinda. I don't feel the same way when I listen to her music and it takes one of her songs to come on shuffle or the radio for me to get my life from it now. 

Bussea

Mess why didn't it automatically embed byeee

Saint
On 1/25/2017 at 11:51 AM, CroNich said:

Kinda.

I mean, the majority of it yes but some of her unreleased stuff, not at all.

Btw @Ryanicorn that snippet of Chinatown is old lol 

Bussea
10 minutes ago, Saint said:

Kinda.

I mean, the majority of it yes but some of her unreleased stuff, not at all.

Btw @Ryanicorn that snippet of Chinatown is old lol 

nnnn mess :rip:

Saint

I think it leaked in like 2015? but obviously just that snippet

I seriously am dying without new Kesha music

Bussea
36 minutes ago, Saint said:

I think it leaked in like 2015? but obviously just that snippet

I seriously am dying without new Kesha music

I wish the leakers that were leaking things left and right during the Animal era were still around :dies: We would've got like 3 albums worth of leaked music and possibly LIPSHA :weeps: 

Saint
6 minutes ago, Ryanicorn said:

I wish the leakers that were leaking things left and right during the Animal era were still around :dies: We would've got like 3 albums worth of leaked music and possibly LIPSHA :weeps: 

Lowkey same but I also wanted them to stop because I knew with this situation, having her songs leaking like crazy would only hurt her more than it would anything else :dancehall: 

Plus, lbr, who really wanted LIP$HA? :eli: 

Kanji

Is DJ Stolen still in prison. I'm pretty sure it was him that's hacked into her whatever and stole all those (pre-)Animal demos

gettsleazy

lmao

K$Ellie

this bop tho, should have been on Animal :katie2: