collin

Kesha

Recommended Posts

CroNich

Throwback to 2014 when Kesha was SERVING though 

 

Kesha-shuts-down-body-shamers-in-Instagr

 

instagram-kesha-100716-1475872577-compre

 

rs_634x754-140224094052-600.kesha-crazy-

 

Obviously I want her to be happy and healthy but I hope she starts taking care of herself and getting in shape once the new era kicks off because a massive weight gain is a sign of binging, which still hints at her having an eating disorder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint
6 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Someone just needs to change her Instagram password and not tell her.

 

Last Goodbye is undoubtedly one of her best songs ever but the whole folk/pop trend is dated now and it wouldn't do very well. 

 

What about a music video rate? I feel like we havn't done that one in AGES 

Okay when did we ever have a video rate? I don't remember so I'm here for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alaska.

kesha-timber-preview-3.jpgrs_600x600-131014073355-600-kesha-keha.l

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bussea

LOOKS :smitten: I didn't know she licked queen Stacy Keibler :smitten:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bussea
12 minutes ago, CroNich said:

rs_600x600-140224094054-600.kesha-crazy-

 

Wow... she really was sick. I can't believe none of us really noticed.

Is that Pebe behind her?

Edited by Ryanicorn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint
9 minutes ago, CroNich said:

 

Obviously I want her to be happy and healthy but I hope she starts taking care of herself and getting in shape once the new era kicks off because a massive weight gain is a sign of binging, which still hints at her having an eating disorder. 

Well she's depressed, probably more now than ever.

She's eating her feelings now. The only time where she was truly healthy, physically and emotionally, was right after rehab 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CroNich
9 minutes ago, Saint said:

Well she's depressed, probably more now than ever.

She's eating her feelings now. The only time where she was truly healthy, physically and emotionally, was right after rehab 

Yeah its pretty obvious that she is a stress/depressed-eater. Hopefully once her new album is on track for release she feels a bit better so her head is clearer, but i'm worried her having to be in close ties with Luke will only make it worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint
10 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Yeah its pretty obvious that she is a stress/depressed-eater. Hopefully once her new album is on track for release she feels a bit better so her head is clearer, but i'm worried her having to be in close ties with Luke will only make it worse. 

I don't think her and Luke even communicate with one another except through their lawyers now

The only thing she has to really worry about with him at this point is his final say on which songs get released and when

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bussea

I'm going to start taking a shot every time she shows up at LAX

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kanji

We should do a fashion rate of all times she was spotted at LAX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
undermyskin

She was SERVING in 2014. But yes, I truly believe she is depressed right now which probably is the reason for her weight gain and I can't even blame her. I just hope that she starts taking care of herself when/if the new era starts up. She truly looked best right out of rehab. I can't believe we didn't notice how sick she was. I'd rather her be heavy than that, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarryTheMonster
2 hours ago, Ryanicorn said:

Is that Pebe behind her?

AMLSKLAKAS IM YELLING i spat on my mac

 

anyways hello my fellow animals great to see you all here in the world of newTRL :gaycat2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pharaoh

Why is this base more active now than it has ever been :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bussea

omg a fashion rate at LAX would slay someone set it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bussea
9 minutes ago, MarryTheMonster said:

AMLSKLAKAS IM YELLING i spat on my mac

 

anyways hello my fellow animals great to see you all here in the world of newTRL :gaycat2:

Hey King :heart2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HEIDI

Kesha+Catches+A+Flight+At+LAX+KlqqkMGWqA

 

Her LAX fashion shows give me life. :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanatos

3470B48500000578-0-image-a-1_14637868610A LAX fashion rate would be epic, most outfits are simply stunning. This one>>> 

Edited by Thanatos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pharaoh

kesha-sexy-outfit-airport-24.jpg

 

:heart2: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bussea

I already see my 11 :smitten:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint

kesha-happily-departs-from-lax-after-att

 

I just realized that Kesha's hair kinda shows how she's feeling.

The happier she was, her hair was always a different color but the more depressed she's become she's stuck with regular blonde.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bussea

Still lowkey a bop :toofunny2: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bussea
23 minutes ago, Saint said:

kesha-happily-departs-from-lax-after-att

 

I just realized that Kesha's hair kinda shows how she's feeling.

The happier she was, her hair was always a different color but the more depressed she's become she's stuck with regular blonde.

Here for her 50 Shades of Dye once she released her album :jonny: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint
27 minutes ago, Ryanicorn said:

Here for her 50 Shades of Dye once she released her album :jonny: 

Right!

I miss all the different colors honestly. They suit her better than any normal color

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reinvention

*patiently waits for a legend to return*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites