Kesha

collin

The way she always keeps us confused: "take it off"..."keep it on"...blonde hair...brunette hair...short hair...long hair...a true mind boggle. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom2288

• bearman

• KeshasFansRose

• gettsleazy

keshasfillers
28 minutes ago, SoulKiwi said:

The way she always keeps us confused: "take it off"..."keep it on"...blonde hair...brunette hair...short hair...long hair...a true mind boggle. 

Only high IQ’s like her can understand :clap3: 

youmustbeupgraded
On 1/23/2021 at 8:14 PM, SoulKiwi said:

lol she def has a vault of pictures she uploads at different times

gettsleazy
2 hours ago, youmustbeupgraded said:

lol she def has a vault of pictures she uploads at different times

She NEEDS new management, or her label needs to hire a part-time social media manager. I'm sure Chelsea is a cute girl and all but her feeds are an inconsistent mess. Plus, in that ET interview she literally looks at someone off camera because it's clear she doesn't check her socials, and it's even more clear that whoever is managing her socials isn't staying on top of trends/etc. 

They could pick any entry level marketing gay and her profile would be a serve. Post set photos/shoots, and throwback pics and her socials would do so much better. It's honestly a hindrance to her success too (on a micro level) because she has such a lame feed. Nobodys rushing to follow her even though she's going viral every other day :rip: 

youmustbeupgraded
2 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

She NEEDS new management, or her label needs to hire a part-time social media manager. I'm sure Chelsea is a cute girl and all but her feeds are an inconsistent mess. Plus, in that ET interview she literally looks at someone off camera because it's clear she doesn't check her socials, and it's even more clear that whoever is managing her socials isn't staying on top of trends/etc. 

They could pick any entry level marketing gay and her profile would be a serve. Post set photos/shoots, and throwback pics and her socials would do so much better. It's honestly a hindrance to her success too (on a micro level) because she has such a lame feed. Nobodys rushing to follow her even though she's going viral every other day :rip: 

She's been at 2.9 million on Instagram for like 4 years. Not tryna be critical, but ...

youmustbeupgraded
50 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Victimless Crime leaked

I just listened. it aint it :skull:

imagine if this was the lead for K5

youmustbeupgraded
51 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Victimless Crime leaked

also is this recent or old 

youmustbeupgraded

wait this is the max Martin song we were gagging over? keep it Hunty

TomTom2288
1 minute ago, youmustbeupgraded said:

also is this recent or old 

Warrior (written by Max Martin and Klas Ahlund)

keshasfillers
13 hours ago, youmustbeupgraded said:

She's been at 2.9 million on Instagram for like 4 years. Not tryna be critical, but ...

she used to have more than 3 million :deadbanana4:

gettsleazy

It could be the "new song" effect but Victimless Crime is one of her best choruses. :gaycat4:

TomTom2288

Impact!

Spoiler

There has to be a secret Kesha stan in that production crew

Edited by TomTom2288
23 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

She's always been lagging in social media all the way from the beginning when people who sold half as much got twice as many yt views

gettsleazy
22 hours ago, Georges said:

She's always been lagging in social media all the way from the beginning when people who sold half as much got twice as many yt views

You're so right!

I still think if she's not going to commit to the bit (as in be "active" on social media), hire someone with media/social training and have them manage your profiles. Everything is digital nowadays and these tiktok gremlins going to her instagram page after seeing one of her songs go viral will probably be heading off of her page faster than you can type "animALLzzzzz.... let's boogie!"

Edited by gettsleazy
KeshasFansRose

Nnnnnn, I DMd Brad asking about buying some of his art and whether he and Kesha would both sign it for me. His response was basically only he would. 

gettsleazy
40 minutes ago, KeshasFansRose said:

Nnnnnn, I DMd Brad asking about buying some of his art and whether he and Kesha would both sign it for me. His response was basically only he would. 

:dies: I've always been amazed at how he's distanced himself from her career. I didn't even know he had any social media accounts!

KeshasFansRose
1 minute ago, gettsleazy said:

:dies: I've always been amazed at how he's distanced himself from her career. I didn't even know he had any social media accounts!

He actually does music too. I get where he was coming from with the “it’d be weird if I signed her music”, but still 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

TomTom2288
1 hour ago, KeshasFansRose said:

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

She's ****ing selling a signed Rainbow CD on her eBay store I truly hate her I do :ace:  It bothers me that she still speaks of how much she loves her fans on interviews like the ET one she did last week yet she's doing this ****, just sign a few copies of High Road and put them on your website for 15$ instead of making fans spend 500$ bidding for one signed CD 

keshasfillers
7 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

She's ****ing selling a signed Rainbow CD on her eBay store I truly hate her I do :ace:  It bothers me that she still speaks of how much she loves her fans on interviews like the ET one she did last week yet she's doing this ****, just sign a few copies of High Road and put them on your website for 15$ instead of making fans spend 500$ bidding for one signed CD 

gurl found a way to make quick money

gettsleazy
17 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

On her shop tweet today one of her fans commented that she's selling a gift that was given to her during the Rainbow tour. :!ohno: I know Chelsea's not the smartest cookie but like, double-check these things. That fan is probably devastated. 

keshasfillers
5 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

On her shop tweet today one of her fans commented that she's selling a gift that was given to her during the Rainbow tour. :!ohno: I know Chelsea's not the smartest cookie but like, double-check these things. That fan is probably devastated. 

omg :deadbanana4: