• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom2288

• bearman

• KeshasFansRose

• gettsleazy

whew the nostalgia I just had while listening to this :jonny5:

I swear I thought she was the coolest when I first saw this MV, the 2010's gave us so many bops :cries:

37 minutes ago, monstereo said:

I saw her on Gaga/Katy/Rihanna's level in 2010.

Her career now makes me sad.

Well I mean at least Katy is more or less in the same boat. I mean her decline is even more sad, because her peak was so much higher. 

25 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Well I mean at least Katy is more or less in the same boat. I mean her decline is even more sad, because her peak was so much higher. 

Yeah and at least Kesha's music is acclaimed.

13 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Yeah and at least Kesha's music is acclaimed.

True... Katy would never be able to deliver something as unique and acclaimed as Rainbow 

suburbannature

Can she please give us another Rainbow or something in the vein of Innocence and Pills? 

High Road was kind of a disappointing follow up. 

21 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Can she please give us another Rainbow or something in the vein of Innocence and Pills? 

High Road was kind of a disappointing follow up. 

I also really just didn’t love HR, I hope it is a transition record away from what she’s been in the 10s and into something else. Whether that’s indie pop or folk pop, I’ll take either

youmustbeupgraded

She needs to just release a new song every few months. She’s not as big as she was where can afford to release albums years apart anymore 

She should have released her folk album during quarantine instead of performing Rainbow every week. 

I feel like with the way her team thinks, she won’t release anything before late 2021.

Recycled stardust
3 hours ago, bearman said:

She should have released her folk album during quarantine instead of performing Rainbow every week. 

I feel like with the way her team thinks, she won’t release anything before late 2021.

When the folk trend started by Taylor will be over :rip:

7 hours ago, youmustbeupgraded said:

She needs to just release a new song every few months. She’s not as big as she was where can afford to release albums years apart anymore 

Actually she did release some songs like Children of the Revolution, Since I Was Young and don’t forget the collab with Black Lips at the end of this month :oh:

youmustbeupgraded
3 hours ago, Zahun said:

Actually she did release some songs like Children of the Revolution, Since I Was Young and don’t forget the collab with Black Lips at the end of this month :oh:

I need her to do instagram lives 

I had a dream where she legitimately released an album under her name and the majority of the songs were like 90% sung by Wrabel :mazen:

36 minutes ago, SoulKiwi said:

I had a dream where she legitimately released an album under her name and the majority of the songs were like 90% sung by Wrabel :mazen:

I’m sorry you had a nightmare :hug:

KeshasFansRose

I still think she should hop on some cute lil summer DJ songs, her voice suits it and she could’ve been an Ellie goulding in that regard. I mean, she hopped on Calvin’s D and snagged some D pics, girl couldn’t hop on and snag a feature too? Networking queen Rita Ora, needs to have a serious talk with Ms. Sebert.

edit: the way all 3 girls have links to Calvin :deadbanana4:

Edited by KeshasFansRose
18 minutes ago, KeshasFansRose said:

girl couldn’t hop on and snag a feature too?

They had a song on Warrior and they worked together back in 2014 but nothing ever happened :clown:  Not everyone can be a Mogul.

GwIv1Rg.gif

5 hours ago, AvatarOfficial said:

Maybe she should work with Cirkut again, the person who makes all of Ava Max’s smash hits!

Cirkut is #TeamLuke, so that's never going to happen.