collin

Kesha

Recycled stardust

Hello guys! I already know some of you from other places and I follow this thread since a long time but finally I have a brand new account:party:

Zahun

1 hour ago, Recycled stardust said:

Hello guys! I already know some of you from other places and I follow this thread since a long time but finally I have a brand new account:party:

Welcome :party: I love Spaceship too, that monologue is such a career highlight :oh:

queenoftheclouds

I don't get people who call her a flop. She has 15 mio. monthly listeners and that's a lot.

I can't at her saying she released Animal in 2009 :dies:

bearman
2 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

Spaceship :heart2: Welcome

31 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

I don't get people who call her a flop. She has 15 mio. monthly listeners and that's a lot.

I can't at her saying she released Animal in 2009 :dies:

Yeah all things considered she’s still hanging on but she can do so much better

TomTom2288
1 hour ago, queenoftheclouds said:

She has 15 mio. monthly listeners and that's a lot.

and that is without her features being on her page...

3 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

Welcome, my friend :clap3:

Recycled stardust

No likes on the posts here? :noparty:

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

and that is without her features being on her page...

Welcome, my friend :clap3:

What is your signature :rofl:

TomTom2288
4 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

No likes on the posts here? :noparty:

Sadly not :rip:

4 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

What is your signature :rofl:

I know, right? The delusion of some people :toofunny3:

Cherish

I just bought $60 worth of Kesha CDs and I still need to buy Rainbow (Japan edition) and a sealed copy of Cannibal or Japan edition....

i bought

High Road Japan

Warrior Deluxe (hype sticker intact) &

Animal (Japan Deluxe - but I have to wait for Japan Post to open back up).

to the person who bought High Road from Japan, please tell me it came with lyrics in English that seemed pretty accurate. :toofunny3:

keshasfillers
On 7/15/2020 at 12:28 AM, Ananas said:

I'm listening to HR again and the way Pebe sounds SO over it during the Kinky intro. ''...okayyy''  and the fake laugh:bibliahh:

-mom!

-what

TomTom2288

Give us the songs, Kesha!

SoulKiwi

Hi I need her to drop that folk album a la Taylor Swift. It's what I deserve, give it Kesha :jonny5:

keshasfillers
3 hours ago, SoulKiwi said:

Hi I need her to drop that folk album a la Taylor Swift. It's what I deserve, give it Kesha :jonny5:

Watch it be like lipsha when even Miley released her version and Kesha’s got shelved

SoulKiwi
8 hours ago, keshasfillers said:

Watch it be like lipsha when even Miley released her version and Kesha’s got shelved

Don’t speak such vileness into existence :monkey: I will not stand for what happened to Lip$ha happening to the folk album!

Spoiler

But with her luck nnn

keshasfillers

Does this website always dismiss her success?

TomTom2288
2 minutes ago, keshasfillers said:

Does this website always dismiss her success?

Kesha always being the unit of comparison :fan:

keshasfillers
TomTom2288

KeshasFansRose

I wonder how Cashew’s apparent folk album will be received considering the acclaim folklore is having. 

bearman
20 minutes ago, KeshasFansRose said:

I wonder how Cashew’s apparent folk album will be received considering the acclaim folklore is having. 

I feel like it's another Lipsha tea. I don't think we'll ever see it considering she said she's writing new songs recently. 

KeshasFansRose
25 minutes ago, bearman said:

I feel like it's another Lipsha tea. I don't think we'll ever see it considering she said she's writing new songs recently. 

What genre are you expecting from her? 

bearman
1 minute ago, KeshasFansRose said:

What genre are you expecting from her? 

It's weird but I feel like it's the first time in her career where I have no expectations/idea. I think High Road was such a wake up call in a sense that I'm not sure she's that inspired anymore.  

KeshasFansRose
15 minutes ago, bearman said:

It's weird but I feel like it's the first time in her career where I have no expectations/idea. I think High Road was such a wake up call in a sense that I'm not sure she's that inspired anymore.  

I completely agree. I’m not saying she has to prove herself anymore, but i do feel the next album is a bit of a make or break record for her. 

bearman
20 minutes ago, KeshasFansRose said:

I completely agree. I’m not saying she has to prove herself anymore, but i do feel the next album is a bit of a make or break record for her. 

Agreed. Not chart wise but quality wise. Hopefully she channels whatever creative energy she has to deliver something like Rainbow again.

CroNich

yeah her next album is 100% going to be country/folk. Folklore would of given her the confidence boost she needed that its marketable.

I really wish she would do more of an indie-pop record, something along the lines of MO, Caroline Polachek or Haim 

collin
17 hours ago, CroNich said:

yeah her next album is 100% going to be country/folk. Folklore would of given her the confidence boost she needed that its marketable.

I really wish she would do more of an indie-pop record, something along the lines of MO, Caroline Polachek or Haim 

I could see both of those directions working for her but I wish High Road were the indie pop record. The older she gets the less I want that from her but it might be cool for her to try that out later, too