• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dangerousalex

• Rowdy

• Jtyoung

• Cherish

I just heard "Daisy" for the first time yesterday on Spotify, I was just listening to a random playlist and it was on there. Anyways, it caught me off guard with how good it was so I saved it to my liked songs.

Gonna check more of her stuff out!

• 1 month later...

Apparently her merch team shipped everything out early and some received the mixtape today. :rip:

Edited by Rowdy
austinsuxx
7 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

Apparently her merch team shipped everything out early and some received the mixtape today. :rip:

yikes... they're trash for that. it's definitely gonna leak today or tomorrow. 

dangerousalex

feel bad for her but the delay after November should NOT have happened, nothing beneficial came from it and up to this point "Daisy" still didn't become a smash hit. The fact we still have more than a month plus to go for a mixtape with 7 new songs and NOTHING new added to it is... :rip: 

11 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

feel bad for her but the delay after November should NOT have happened, nothing beneficial came from it and up to this point "Daisy" still didn't become a smash hit. The fact we still have more than a month plus to go for a mixtape with 7 new songs and NOTHING new added to it is... :rip: 

is there another song besides Cry and Daisy that we heard?

22 minutes ago, Jtyoung said:

Tantrum was released, but it’s not on the mixtape 

dangerousalex
1 hour ago, Jtyoung said:

Clitoris! The Musical was previewed here at 2:58

dangerousalex

YES at the push forward, exactly what needed to be done after this catastrophe :clap3: 

also yay this means i'll get my signed vinyl sooner :duca:

kylemendolera

Has anyone received their copy and listened to it? If so, give us some details!

This is what happened when u r a new artist with a team like this... after many delaying finally we going to hear the album 

next time I hope they don't look for a hit to release the album 

[discussion] What's the most used gif on ATRL EVER? - The ...

dangerousalex
9 minutes ago, Juviax said:

This is what happened when u r a new artist with a team like this... after many delaying finally we going to hear the album 

next time I hope they don't look for a hit to release the album 

[discussion] What's the most used gif on ATRL EVER? - The ...

it's not even the album and she's made sure to say so every interview that it's not so they clearly will be looking for an even bigger hit than Daisy next time

tZgdh7Q.gif&f=1&nofb=1

6 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

it's not even the album and she's made sure to say so every interview that it's not so they clearly will be looking for an even bigger hit than Daisy next time

tZgdh7Q.gif&f=1&nofb=1

yeah her and her team was looking for a hit to chart so they can release the album then Daisy was released and it did good they was like ummm ok we will wait until Daisy grow more then we will drop it ... I don't understand this every artist have it's only base and fans same thing with Zara they were looking for a hit 

tZgdh7Q.gif&f=1&nofb=1

4 hours ago, Juviax said:

yeah her and her team was looking for a hit to chart so they can release the album then Daisy was released and it did good they was like ummm ok we will wait until Daisy grow more then we will drop it ... I don't understand this every artist have it's only base and fans same thing with Zara they were looking for a hit 

tZgdh7Q.gif&f=1&nofb=1

You’re missing the point that it’s not an album. They’re not looking for a hit because it’s not an album. The push back seemed pointless because of that. 

IMO it’s a stupid move, they should have released an album 3 months (MAX) after she started gaining some traction. They missed the opportunity.