4 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

YES! DEMETRIA DOING IT RIGHT THIS TIME AROUND :jonny5:

She should do it before fans leak the song

BlackoutZone

She needs to release It's All Good 

Ampersand13
4 minutes ago, Music Xclusive said:

She should do it before fans leak the song

Literally, she’s playing a dangerous game with that one. Could literally be the real lead single if she wants it to be but if it leaks... :rip:

thatsmydemi
4 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

What?

What's this?

SPILL WHAT YOU KNOW OMG 

Hanzo
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

SPILL :jonny6:

ALSO DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE MARSHMALLO COLLAB? 

Edited by Hanzo

BlackoutZone
1 minute ago, thatsmydemi said:

What?

What's this?

SPILL WHAT YOU KNOW OMG 

Calm down :dies: it's the song she played in the car, I think she sung the part "if I didn't get sober sober", it was made with Oak, I really like it

thatsmydemi
1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

Calm down :dies: it's the song she played in the car, I think she sung the part "if I didn't get sober sober", it was made with Oak, I really like it

OH WOW :jonny: 

I like the title and I liked the snippet :duca: 

Thank you for giving us the title :weeps: forever grateful :weeps: 

Blue.
Posted (edited)

Another empowerment song :rip: I mean, I know it is her life but we had two albums of that already (+ Sober, Anyone and I Love Me), can’t she write something else? I mean she is engaged, she must have friends, she has exes, but she keeps focusing on the same stuff over and over like she is a self-help book writer.

Edited by Blue.

DemiLovato
10 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

7 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

OH WOW :jonny: 

I like the title and I liked the snippet :duca: 

Thank you for giving us the title :weeps: forever grateful :weeps: 

Our first insider information in forever :jonny5:

2XWODea.gif

thatsmydemi
2 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Another empowerment song :rip: I mean, I know it is her life but we had two albums of that already (+ Sober, Anyone and I Love Me), can’t she write something else? I mean she is engaged, she must have friends, she has exes, but she keeps focusing on the same stuff over and over like she is a self-help book writer.

the album will cover her recovery, the problems with her ex team and friends (she said she's gonna expose them), what lead to the overdose and her current situation so don't worry, there will be more than empowerment songs. 

DemiLovato
3 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Have you heard TMYLM, the album in full? she writes about hook ups, heartbreak, grief.. it's just people focus on her empowerment songs while dismissing all the other topics she's sung about.. 

This new album is going to have songs about empowerment considering she publicly has struggled with an ED and abandonment issues :michael:I would rather a genuine body of work from her that means something

Revenge
8 minutes ago, Blue. said:

??????

Unbroken is her only album to really tackle her substance abuse and even then it was a lie because she wasn’t even sober during the era.

Demi has been through a lot the last couple of years personally and professionally it’s only fair she gets to talk about that through her music.

Anyone and Sober were both recorded over 2 years ago when she was in a complete different head space not coming to terms of the fact she had relapsed, this album will be about her overcoming her overdose, her fiancé, her ex management there’s a difference.

TMYLM and Confident and even DEMI maybe have 1 song that highlights her addiction that doesn’t reflect an entire body of work. The rest of her albums are always about love, heartbreak, her family, hookups and her abusive father, this will be her first album to actually tackle her insecurities in raw without being held back by lying to herself or her fans.

monsterlovatic
56 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I don’t have any hate in my heart for you spilling the tea. 😎😎

goldstargay

she needs to just release it already.

RunBoyRun

I've been waiting for this song for over a year now.... it's the best thing I've heard from her. (I know it could end up being horrible, we only have a 30 second snippet after all.)

thatsmydemi
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, RunBoyRun said:

I've been waiting for this song for over a year now.... it's the best thing I've heard from her. (I know it could end up being horrible, we only have a 30 second snippet after all.)

actually... there's a whole minute out there. In fact, the first post in this thread includes it. :fan: 

Edited by thatsmydemi

Goofy

my song.....MYYYYYYY SOOOONNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! :weeps: :jonny6:

I've been singing the snippet for a year now :skull:

our #1 is on its way sistrens, HOLD TIGHT !!!!

kelly-clarkson

YEEEEEEEEEEESSS I need this song :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

goldstargay

I've listened to that one minute snippet about 4500 times, I NEED THIS.

Angelgrande

This sounds so good omg 

AbeHicks

Give it now Demi you know it's single worthy