29 minutes ago, Arcade said:
  Hide contents

No.

Never intended as single.

Album version not single either.

PIII mentioned a lot.

Wait.

Not soon.

Wait how is the original not a single if we know it will be one from the video announcement post?

On 8/25/2020 at 10:36 PM, Dula Peep said:

A TikTok video? The way we won, lost, then won , then lost again... I- :skull:

FAz0h8d.gif

Wait what

Ugh I just can't win - Dula I'm warning you I'm about to go AWF

FAz0h8d.gif

4 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

LOVE this.

I’m just nitpicking, but I noticed that it seems like the same person who edited the pic used for the Remix/CFN cover didn’t edit this one (or the next promo pic similar to this). Her neck and face aren’t retouched in the same fashion as the Remix/CFN pic. 

Imagine Dua doing a 'Levitating (Live from New York)', whew, the serve it would be.

If any song from the album will secure the AOTY nomination for her, it's this one if done right. I can't wait to see how they roll it out.

21 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Stunning. The visuals for this era should be the blueprint for the other pop princesses. This is how you create and stick to an aesthetic without it getting stale or uninspired. She looks amazing, a great picture for an amazing track :jamming:

• #FreeBritney Activist

I'm actually kind of fuming that this shoot got left unused. Would have loved it as a single cover or something. It is so cute.

1ZpkVnP.png dskkA97.jpg hFz7s3f.jpg

7 hours ago, mystery said:

I'm actually kind of fuming that this shoot got left unused. Would have loved it as a single cover or something. It is so cute.

1ZpkVnP.png dskkA97.jpg hFz7s3f.jpg

this would slay for "Cool" or "Pretty Please" to be honest but those songs clearly won't be singles (actually I think after Levitating there won't be other singles from the standard edition sadly :'( ). This album is so jam packed with quality potential hits that it will be tough moving on from the songs. All the potential the album has :weeps: But yeah milking it too too much could ruin the re release (whenever that's happening) so I get it. But yeah #Justice4LoveAgain&PrettyPlease&Cool :'( 

30 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

this would slay for "Cool" or "Pretty Please" to be honest but those songs clearly won't be singles (actually I think after Levitating there won't be other singles from the standard edition sadly :'( ). This album is so jam packed with quality potential hits that it will be tough moving on from the songs. All the potential the album has :weeps: But yeah milking it too too much could ruin the re release (whenever that's happening) so I get it. But yeah #Justice4LoveAgain&PrettyPlease&Cool :'( 

We still have the Side B tho, I’m sure there’s plenty more pics in the vault :jonny5:

On 8/25/2020 at 7:03 PM, Chromatica said:

They saw how hard the remix is flopping and everyone hating it so they rush to release the album version now with a tiktok video :rip: 

Seriously even tho she has bops this girl has 0 artistic integrity.

not this being on the first page :dies:

the album version in September was always the plan wth