Top Posters In This Topic

• iammadmat

• AGMDZ

• Something

• BlackoutZone

1 minute ago, Psycho said:

Sounds like an Electricity rehash from the 3 seconds snippet

BlackoutZone

I don't think it's similar to Electricity, it's faster and not piano based at all, it's more like Only Can Get Better with disco strings :katie2:

Ahh I'm so excited. This is exactly the hit that she needs right now. Her DJ collabs have always been a hit so here's to that! What took them so long for them to release this though? I swear Diplo has some kind of mental illness. Who works that hard only to never put out the work, so ****ing strange 😒 

chaneloberlin

Well this is unexpected

Hope it lives up to other Silk City songs because all 3/3 of them are literally excellent

13 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Ahh I'm so excited. This is exactly the hit that she needs right now. Her DJ collabs have always been a hit so here's to that! What took them so long for them to release this though? I swear Diplo has some kind of mental illness. Who works that hard only to never put out the work, so ****ing strange 😒 

I still will never forgive Diplo for giving up on his song with Florence and Skrillex

--

I'm so perched for this release, I trust Mark to make it great since Diplo is always hit or miss.  Ellie will serve like she always does on these EDM features :duca: