• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AGMDZ

• Something

• halcyonxzone

• issgouding

this is gonna be the hit that she needs to have a career resurgence but then again it's Diplo who makes and has worked with everyone yet almost never releases them

He should be careful, she didn't like it when NOTD posted unreleased music they made LOL

Sounds good though, has to be Ellie going off that short snippet though

58 minutes ago, Recluse said:

He should be careful, she didn't like it when NOTD posted unreleased music they made LOL

If an Ellie EDM collab gets scrapped for this reason for the THIRD time I stg 🙄

2 hours ago, lpd446 said:

If an Ellie EDM collab gets scrapped for this reason for the THIRD time I stg 🙄

Besides NOTD and the Martin Garrix song what was the other EDM song that she scrapped? She's a dumb bitch. Those 2 songs alone could've helped her coast and float by

14 hours ago, Recluse said:

The reason that collab didn’t come out was because it was never supposed to do so, not because they shared a snippet of it. 

Ellie called them unprofessional after they shared a snippet of a song teasing a collab with her saying it was “coming soon” when that wasn’t the case, she got pissed because they were lying to everyone about something that was never coming out. 

She clarified on her Twitter that they did a session together for a collab a long time ago but said collaboration was never meant to be released, they apologized to Ellie and the people for lying about their collab coming to fruition and admitted they got too excited about the session they did together for the song bc they love her and her work, so there you go, that’s the reason why that song never came out, she would never get mad at someone for something like that, specially not at Diplo whom she’s very close friends with and has worked several times in the past before, she was angry at them for lying, not for teasing the song.

11 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Besides NOTD and the Martin Garrix song what was the other EDM song that she scrapped? She's a dumb bitch. Those 2 songs alone could've helped her coast and float by

Why do people blame this things happening on Ellie tho? One of them was never supposed to be released (the NOTD one) and the Garrix/Guetta collab was always a mystery to me but i don’t think it has anything to do with Ellie herself, due to the fact that both of the vocalist (Ellie and James Arthur) of the song that was played at that festival were replaced by the original singers of the demo, i think Martin said that the version that they played live wasn’t the final cut either, but i still wonder to this day what happened behind the scenes with that collab, why would they replace two of the UK’s biggest names for two not very well known singers? (No shade towards any of the other two singers) 

Hopefully this is true and a collab between them happens, diplo was a guest on Ellie’s recent online show that was taped a few days ago in London and i think Mark lives there too, so it could be a possibility i guess (even tho they can work on a song without even being in the same place lol). 

3 hours ago, iammadmat said:

Why do people blame this things happening on Ellie tho?

Um, so i'm not blaming anyone, i'm just saying she wasn't very happy about it being shown off. This track is still unreleased too, but to be honest, she is good friends with Diplo (they're doing some sort of Brightest Blue stream today in fact), so i'm sure you're right.

I am a little salty these past collabs have been scrapped, because she does a real good dance track.

Diplo is a special guest at Ellie's virtual concert later today. I doubt we'll get an announcement, but it could be possible? 

1 hour ago, Recluse said:

Um, so i'm not blaming anyone, i'm just saying she wasn't very happy about it being shown off. This track is still unreleased too, but to be honest, she is good friends with Diplo (they're doing some sort of Brightest Blue stream today in fact), so i'm sure you're right.

I am a little salty these past collabs have been scrapped, because she does a real good dance track.

Sorry if that came across as aggressive lol but i’m always catching people commenting on how it is her fault that neither one of those songs came out and yeah I’m pretty upset about it too because she kills it whenever she get her hands on dance tracks. 

She was angry at the NOTD situation because they were lying about the collab being released when in fact it was never meant to happen, Ellie said so herself, so i get why someone would get pissed off if they’re lying about something that has your name attached to it and used it for clout, people should be mad at NOTD for not only lying to them but also disrespecting Ellie’s is work. 

And I’m pretty sure the garrix/guetta song has nothing to do with Ellie being mad at them for showing the song prior to the release, she has never commented on the situation and was never asked about it either, I wonder if any of them would care to explain what actually went down there, because they removed James Arthur too, maybe the DJs didn’t like the outcome and decided to look for other options, maybe Ellie and James didn’t like the final cut either so both of them decided to bail out. 

Yeah, the show was taped in London a few days ago and Diplo was a guest on it, probably for Close To Me/Powerful, so i think is a pretty big possibility that he showed her some new track and asked if she wanted to do it, Diplo was with Mark Ronson two days ago and he lives in London too, fingers crossed and hopefully this one comes out.

Wasn't there also a song with Calvin Harris from the One Kiss/Promises/Giant era with a Ellie + a Male vocalist scrapped as well? or was that just a rumour? 

55 minutes ago, iammadmat said:

Sorry if that came across as aggressive lol but i’m always catching people commenting on how it is her fault that neither one of those songs came out and yeah I’m pretty upset about it too because she kills it whenever she get her hands on dance tracks. 

She was angry at the NOTD situation because they were lying about the collab being released when in fact it was never meant to happen, Ellie said so herself, so i get why someone would get pissed off if they’re lying about something that has your name attached to it and used it for clout, people should be mad at NOTD for not only lying to them but also disrespecting Ellie’s is work. 

And I’m pretty sure the garrix/guetta song has nothing to do with Ellie being mad at them for showing the song prior to the release, she has never commented on the situation and was never asked about it either, I wonder if any of them would care to explain what actually went down there, because they removed James Arthur too, maybe the DJs didn’t like the outcome and decided to look for other options, maybe Ellie and James didn’t like the final cut either so both of them decided to bail out. 

Yeah, the show was taped in London a few days ago and Diplo was a guest on it, probably for Close To Me/Powerful, so i think is a pretty big possibility that he showed her some new track and asked if she wanted to do it, Diplo was with Mark Ronson two days ago and he lives in London too, fingers crossed and hopefully this one comes out.

Wasn't there also a song with Calvin Harris from the One Kiss/Promises/Giant era with a Ellie + a Male vocalist scrapped as well? or was that just a rumour? 

A third Calvin collab was confirmed years ago. The collab with the male singer that was scrapped was produced by Naughty Boy I think and I think there was a confirmed title. 

2 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

A third Calvin collab was confirmed years ago. The collab with the male singer that was scrapped was produced by Naughty Boy I think and I think there was a confirmed title. 

Yeah but the Calvin collab also featured a male singer, rumored to be John Newman and I think the Naughty Boy collab was called Should’ve Been Me, she got replaced in that song and we never got an explanation either. 

Edited by iammadmat
  • 3 months later...