US iTunes: Dynamite Selling 576% More Than Next Song

Pop Art

inb4 BB implements a rule where a song can only chart after it's been out for more than a week 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pop Art

• genio

• Lalisa

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Lalisa said:

Can't imagine the hate Blackpink would have got if they did this:coffee2:

The idiots on this site would be praising them.

1 minute ago, Hongbin said:

The idiots on this site would be praising them.

I'm talking about twitter. There would be several viral hate tweets from that fandom.

2 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

I'm talking about twitter. There would be several viral hate tweets from that fandom.

A blink acting like their fandom is any better on twitter? I have to laugh.

hahahaha the DESPERATION is beyond pathetic hahahahahahahahah

and it has them thinking the song is BIG when the GP has clearly said NO to them

14 minutes ago, kitasss_vlc said:

hahahaha the DESPERATION is beyond pathetic hahahahahahahahah

and it has them thinking the song is BIG when the GP has clearly said NO to them

Half of your posts in the past week have been on BTS related topics. You've also been a member since 2008. I couldn't imagine being this bitter old and racist.

21 minutes ago, Hongbin said:

A blink acting like their fandom is any better on twitter? I have to laugh.

All fandom have bad apple but there is rarely 10k likes hate tweets coming from Blinks. Our fandom didn't ruin BTS comeback day by making hate tweets, @ indian extremists and more....

24 minutes ago, Hongbin said:

Half of your posts in the past week have been on BTS related topics. You've also been a member since 2008. I couldn't imagine being this bitter old and racist.

just because I dont like a Korean boyband it means Im a racist? Well, you should educate urself then...I just dont like BAD MUSIC, as simple as that

KINGS. Can't wait for their next comeback since they only get bigger with each era.

BTS-8.gif

8 hours ago, Pop Art said:

Can you post the math? That sounds waaay more reasonable but the method I was doing ended up with 576%. :skull: Either way, an incredible lead. :clap3:

100 + 67 + 53 + 44 = 264

100/264*38 = 694%

8 hours ago, Sombre said:

Isn't it 85%?

If you do 85% more, that means that you are not even doing double sales as doubling someone sales means doing 100% more.

WAP is doing 85% LESS than Dynamites. Which means Dynamite is doing almost 7* more thus 694% more.

7 hours ago, Rev8 said:

I think it was harder for a song to chart, back then tho :deadbanana:

while every artist with a strong streaming and weak physicals, can chart now

Not really.

In the 80s, it was all about the sales chart and if today was the same, BTS would already have #1s in the US since they have strong debut weeks.

Trollz sold 7x the runner-up for its debut week, though the competition was very sparse (116k vs. 16k).

18 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

All this for a #1-OUT

lmaaaoo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.