Topaz

New Katy Perry Certifications

Recommended Posts

Topaz

https://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/

 

 

Teenage Dream (Single) - 8x Platinum

Teenage Dream (Album) - 8x Platinum

Firework - 12x Platinum

 

 

Shook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
St. Charles

Teenage Dream (Album) - 8x Platinum

 

mess :rip:

 

I never thought this would be almost DIAMOND

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RideOrDie

Teenage Dream (Single) - 8x Platinum

 

omg i lowkey thought the single was a minor hit compared to the others but this classic was a giant hit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Topaz
8 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

Teenage Dream (Album) - 8x Platinum

 

mess :rip:

 

I never thought this would be almost DIAMOND

Same! I think streaming really helped. I'm glad. It deserves this kind of cert for all the monster singles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mathekr

Coming for another diamond single and a diamond album :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Popboi.

All the TD singles were so gigantic :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
collin
7 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

All the TD singles were so gigantic :rip:

I wouldn’t say that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RULES

Xtina debut album is diamond now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Popboi.
Just now, collin said:

I wouldn’t say that.

?

All are certified for 4x Plat and above, easily all eligible for even more (especially the 4x ones).

Cali Gurlz 8x Plat

Teenage Dream 8x Plat

Firework 12x Plat

E.T. 8x Plat

Last Friday Night 6x Plat

The One that Got Away 4x Plat

Part of Me 4x Plat

Wide Awake 5x Plat

 

You wouldn’t say what exactly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stellars

Why aren't they updating Prism? It's been eligible for at least 4x Platinum for years :ace:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trainsskyscrapers
3 minutes ago, collin said:

I wouldn’t say that.

Courtesy of @Ivan_brit

 

Legendary Era :alexz: 

 

Teenage Dream Album = X8 Platinum

 

California Gurls = X8 Platinum

Teenage Dream = X8 Platinum

Firework = X12 Platinum / Diamond

ET = X8 Platinum

Last Friday Night = X6 Platinum

The One That Got Away = X4 Platinum

Part Of Me = X4 Platinum

Wide Awake = X5 Platinum

~
Not Like The Movies = Gold

Peacock = Platinum

 

Singles = 56.5 Million

Album = 8 Million

 

Total era = 64.5 Million :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoubleRainbow!
13 minutes ago, collin said:

I wouldn’t say that.

only POM and Wide Awake weren't that big

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nuggets
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

?

All are certified for 4x Plat and above, easily all eligible for even more (especially the 4x ones).

Cali Gurlz 8x Plat

Teenage Dream 8x Plat

Firework 12x Plat

E.T. 8x Plat

Last Friday Night 6x Plat

The One that Got Away 4x Plat

Part of Me 4x Plat

Wide Awake 5x Plat

 

You wouldn’t say what exactly?

Don't feed the trolls sis

 

OT: Legendary era :clap3:

Edited by Nuggets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TKO
14 minutes ago, collin said:

I wouldn’t say that.

right the 4xplatinum singles weren't big, only the diamond or 8xplat ones   :deadbanana4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BibleThisWay

Such a monster era, it's insane how much she stomped for 2 years releasing smash after smash singles from the 1 album

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pig

Everything about that era was amazing. I still have my CD. Wish it still had that cotton candy smell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kayliah

This is unfair people like her are what's wrong with streaming . The 'real' album sellers should get their 'real' certifications tripled then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Breathe On Moi
43 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Courtesy of @Ivan_brit

 

Legendary Era :alexz: 

 

Teenage Dream Album = X8 Platinum

 

California Gurls = X8 Platinum

Teenage Dream = X8 Platinum

Firework = X12 Platinum / Diamond

ET = X8 Platinum

Last Friday Night = X6 Platinum

The One That Got Away = X4 Platinum

Part Of Me = X4 Platinum

Wide Awake = X5 Platinum

~
Not Like The Movies = Gold

Peacock = Platinum

 

Singles = 56.5 Million

Album = 8 Million

 

Total era = 64.5 Million :jonny5:

Aw sweetie @collin you really thought, boo :weeps:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ifeelitboy

Katy sets records again! :clap3:

Only a legendary icon could do it :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cakey

It's so legendary. I'm always in shock how perfect this era was. Happy 10 years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not Like The Movies

:jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirrorcle

The time Capitol did the right thing. Legendary era :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
simplywohoo
4 hours ago, kayliah said:

This is unfair people like her are what's wrong with streaming . The 'real' album sellers should get their 'real' certifications tripled then.

:bibliahh:seethe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Protocol
4 hours ago, kayliah said:

This is unfair people like her are what's wrong with streaming . The 'real' album sellers should get their 'real' certifications tripled then.

How is it unfair? The album had EIGHT smash hits. That's the equivalent of an entire album being on the radio for a 2 year period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Prism

Daisies is certified platinum in multiple countries like Australia. I can’t wait for Smile to be certified diamond and outsell Cardigan! SMILE album is also coming for more WW certifications than folklore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites