The Owl House: Season 1

This series has been a nice surprise for me. 

I started watching it because I saw my sister getting into it and I didn't expect it to be this good. 

Last week's episode tho... my feelings :jonny5:

• 3 weeks later...
  • ATRL Administrator
On 8/22/2020 at 9:15 PM, BennyThruelen said:

Me, as well As Amphibia and Big City Greens

On 8/24/2020 at 10:52 AM, Rainy Devil said:

This series has been a nice surprise for me. 

I started watching it because I saw my sister getting into it and I didn't expect it to be this good. 

Last week's episode tho... my feelings :jonny5:

What'd you think of the season finale?

2 hours ago, Lee!! said:

What'd you think of the season finale?

It was pretty good!

The last two episodes were the best.

Spoiler

Didn't expect that Lilith was the one that cursed Eda! I was so mad at Lilith but she kinda remeeded herself when she shared Eda's curse so she could turn back. However, quite sad Eda's magic went down too. 

I'm totally curious to see what is the deal with the Emperor. 

Also, I wanted to see more of Amity. Her character improved a lot and is one of my favs. 

I'm fine with the season finale but I kinda wanted more episodes. :jonny5:

I will be waiting for season 2!

• ATRL Administrator
6 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

It was pretty good!

The last two episodes were the best.

Hide contents

Didn't expect that Lilith was the one that cursed Eda! I was so mad at Lilith but she kinda remeeded herself when she shared Eda's curse so she could turn back. However, quite sad Eda's magic went down too. 

I'm totally curious to see what is the deal with the Emperor. 

Also, I wanted to see more of Amity. Her character improved a lot and is one of my favs. 

I'm fine with the season finale but I kinda wanted more episodes. :jonny5:

I will be waiting for season 2!

I wish we had some idea of when we'll get more episodes. The 19 episode order is a strange number and almost makes me think there's a Halloween/Holiday episode they're holding but I might just be wishing for more lol The only thing I didn't like so much about the finale was how powered up Luz was. We've only seen her master certain spells and never in a giant confrontation like that. She was able to weird Edna's staff too having not really used it before in that sort of way.

Spoiler

I like that twist with Lilith. It made me hate her even more then the redemption came hard and fast and I accepted it quicker than I thought I would haha

I'm excited to see more with the Emperor and I want to know more about the letters Luz's mom is getting! Also there is that picture with a third young girl hidden in the picture. I saw some people thinking it was either Luz's mom or Amity's mom.

3d121e056a1cf845546aaef702dd04fe71ab6679

I'm certain we'll get lots more of Amity. I too liked the progression of her character!

26 minutes ago, Lee!! said:

I wish we had some idea of when we'll get more episodes. The 19 episode order is a strange number and almost makes me think there's a Halloween/Holiday episode they're holding but I might just be wishing for more lol The only thing I didn't like so much about the finale was how powered up Luz was. We've only seen her master certain spells and never in a giant confrontation like that. She was able to weird Edna's staff too having not really used it before in that sort of way.

Hide contents

I like that twist with Lilith. It made me hate her even more then the redemption came hard and fast and I accepted it quicker than I thought I would haha

I'm excited to see more with the Emperor and I want to know more about the letters Luz's mom is getting! Also there is that picture with a third young girl hidden in the picture. I saw some people thinking it was either Luz's mom or Amity's mom.

3d121e056a1cf845546aaef702dd04fe71ab6679

I'm certain we'll get lots more of Amity. I too liked the progression of her character!

It would be cute to have an special episode tbh!

I do agree about Luz's skill increasing that fast. But maybe she is set up to more powerful in the future. 

Spoiler

My sister is totally intriged about the letters too and I always forget about  that lmao. 

• 6 months later...

I had no idea we had a thread for this amazing series! It's so good.  It seems to be growing nicely so I hope by the time S2 rolls around more ATRL-ers will get into it.

https://i.imgur.com/9QhN0Rr.gif