• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Galantis

• ThehushSound

• Cloudy

• rihannan1

20 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I loved I Trance and Nothing Can Compare, I hope they are as excellent as those two

I love that she’s back with a sound she’s happy about, but I really miss her old sound with On And On, Love Love Love and Release Me.

2 minutes ago, Antinemesis said:

I love that she’s back with a sound she’s happy about, but I really miss her old sound with On And On, Love Love Love and Release Me.

That sound wouldn't fit in today's landscape, it's too dated, but it was great for it's time. I wonder why she disappeared for so long tho

58 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I loved I Trance and Nothing Can Compare, I hope they are as excellent as those two

yes yes

she‘s been serving lately

40 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

That sound wouldn't fit in today's landscape, it's too dated, but it was great for it's time. I wonder why she disappeared for so long tho

I do know that, I’m just saying I would love something like that from her regardless of what the GP thinks. Or at least a proper transition from it into what she’s doing today, rather than the huge gap she had. Even Don’t Go Breaking My Heart is amazing, and it’s the last I heard from her before the new stuff.

Every single thing she released in 2019/20 has been excellent, including all of the live performances!

If you still haven't, you just MUST watch this performance:

ThehushSound
3 hours ago, justjess said:

This song is in the vain of her recent releases but it still SLAPS! Love her so much! :jonny6:

A slay! :jonny6:

17 hours ago, justjess said:

This song is in the vain of her recent releases but it still SLAPS! Love her so much! :jonny6:

It's great, but this is not touching NCC and IT

I was a massive fan of hers when she released "Dance Love Pop" in 2008 but this has reminded me why I loved her in the first place.

Wow. What a bop!