Jump to content

Song of the Season 3 🪐 WINNER ANNOUNCED (pg. 137)


ughgabriel

Recommended Posts

0JZOw5F.jpg


  Welcome to a new season of your favorite ATRL’s songwriting competition! We present to you the perfect opportunity to
  explore and bring out your creative side by writing a lyrical piece where you can produce a gripping story, pour your heart
       out, share your thoughts, craft a pop banger or take a comedic approach, Everything is allowed in this game.
The possibilities are infinite and we like the unexpected. So, embrace your creativity!

             The game will consist of 12 rounds where every week the contestants will submit a song that fits the criteria of the
           respective challenge. There will be a judge panel which has the responsibility and compromise to give you feedback on
    your songs in a respectful way, always with the purpose of making you grow as a writer and finessing your work.


     As part of the judge panel, we will have to rank your songs each week to decide who will be the winner of each round as
well as taking the difficult decision of eliminating somebody.

 

            It’s important to note that we will only focus on the lyricism of your song and opinions can be subjective, that doesn’t
             mean that our opinion is the absolute truth. So please, don’t get discouraged if you don’t get positive reviews right away.
                That gives you a possibility to grow and I believe that everyone has an amazing song lying within the and we've been 
waiting for you to finally let it come out. This is your chance!

 

        You don’t have to be an experienced writer to compete. Everyone starts from somewhere, so if you’ve ever had the
   interest in writing your own songs but have never tried it before. This is the right place for you.

 

Q&A
 

Spoiler

Q. Will contestants be required to sing?
A. Contestants will never be required or obligated to sing, and will not be used to determine your performance in the game at all.

 

Q. Will contestants be required to play any instruments/produce?
A. Contestants will never be required or obligated to play an instrument or produce, and will not be used to determine your performance in the game at all.

 

Q. Will contestants be required to make art for their songs/albums?
A. Contestants will never be required or obligated to make art for their songs/albums, and will not be used to determine your performance in the game at all.

 

Q. I've never written songs before, does that matter?
A. Experience is not required to join, and people who have joined with no writing experience in the past have gone on to do well before.



Let yourself adventure and dive into the world that lies within your own mind!


F1ig5R3.jpg

Edited by ughgabriel
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ughgabriel

    525

  • Hug

    471

  • fountain

    440

  • Rence

    355

Top Posters In This Topic

CHAPTER I

THE TAKEOFF

 

It’s the year 2520 and the planet that we’ve been inhabiting is coming to its end. 
The cycle of life will not be a possibility in this world anymore. It’s been left in terrible conditions:
Earth has run out of water, the flora is almost extinct, and the human race is almost gone as well.
There are only a few people who are left alive but they will perish soon if they stay on this planet.

 

Technology has evolved a lot throughout the last centuries, but the damage is irreversible.
Sadly, there’s nothing left to do to save this place.

 

A young astronomer believes that he has found a way to adapt the conditions of other worlds,
and even satellites, for the proper survival of humans.
With the help of a few scientists and engineers, they’ve created a rocket ship to take what’s left of human race to a new beginning.

Wherever that may be.

 

“Welcome, dearly appreciated passengers... Survivors.
We may not know each other too well but we all share something in common.
It is the reason why we’re all here.
It might not be something that one would wish to experience, but we’re trying to have a new start.
For ourselves. For everybody.

I want to introduce you to our four pilots who will be here to guide you through this whole journey.”

3ZWQHpi.jpgVq1JRLW.jpg
XjqjdVH.jpgRS3YYZf.jpg
 



“Please, don’t hesitate to ask for what you need.
We all know this is a very stressful situation, and the journey is going to be long.
But I promise, it will be very rewarding.

So... It is time... Fasten your seatbelts. Get ready for the takeoff.”

 

 

10…

9…

8…

7…

6…

5…

4…

3…

2…

1…

 

 

“Welcome aboard.”

Edited by ughgabriel
Link to post
Share on other sites

INDEX

 

ROUND I: CREWMAN

Challenge
Auburn's reviews

Courtney Love's reviews (Batch 1 / Batch 2)

Gabe's reviews (Batch 1 / Batch 2)

Prisoner's reviews

Results

 

ROUND II: POKEMOON

Challenge
Auburn's reviews

Gabe's reviews (Batch 1 / Batch 2)

Prisoner's reviews

Results

 

ROUND III: POP BLISS

Challenge

Auburn's reviews

Gabe's reviews (Batch 1 / Batch 2)

Prisoner's reviews

Courtney Love's reviews

Results

 

ROUND IV: SPOOKY ALIENS

Challenge

Auburn's reviews

Gabe's reviews (Batch 1 / Batch 2)

Prisoner's reviews

Courtney Love's reviews

Results

 

ROUND V: CREATING THE COSMOS

Challenge

Edited by ughgabriel
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator

If you want any posts hidden so you can have some reserve posts, just let me know 739720889398067282.png?v=1

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator

1. Gay Rat Divorce

2. Overprotected

3. Hug

4. luckystrike

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

...

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Spoiler

@Hug @Corsola @UFO @ceremonials @ultraviolence.xx @SaintWest @Gastrodonatella @KatyCatPH @Speezy @Auburn @Achilles. @PoKiTaurus @Satan @Obsession @Kylie Jenner @Lukey @conatus @Tsareena @Kunst @Buyonce1814 @Citrus @Body Talk @Nait Phoenix @CountryBritney @funnellegs @Temporal @Overprotected @Aurora @keshaspearsxo @8thPrince @Vulnicura @Glassmouth @Dylobs @Lémur @Oxygen @ughgabriel @TheCheetahwings @swiftie13 @mxtthewdelrey @DripDrip @jpow @Moonchild
@Touch It @Staryu @shelven  @Hikari @Legend E @Psycho @Fa1x intelectual @lightstheyblindme  @Loyalty @Henry  @Lazuli @Element @Invisibility @Auburn @Aiko. @Sabbath @EriKills @Navyofbadgals @Overprotected @URBAN  @Yvess  @Almodusa  @Speezy @fiercE @Danial @Noah @Nemo @minho @bestfiction @luckystrike @Brutus and Cassius @Hug @Solarie @Witch Privilege @Moonlightbae @DevonRoars @prézli @Wes @Icarus  @RandomName @Not Like The Movies  @Chiidish      @bestfiction @Wes @Solarie @A Public Affair    @Guero @MusicLoverDude @Lucky#17 @Overprotected @SleepingTigers @wesleywalrus @icy @K$Ellie @Wonderlust @Astronomy @minho @Invisibility @touya kinomoto @Krazii @Bacardo Royale @Noah @selena_lavigne @Almighty Gaga @LiveYourLife @beatinglikeadrum @Lady Bird @Fruity  @dussymob @Remmy @Queen Conchita @icy @RandomName @Namigo @LGBTQQ2SIAAAP+ @Marvin @ughgabriel @Tsareena @Lazuli @Gateau @Dibbles @Buffy @Pendulum @rl231 @Bey_Rihstan @Buddy! @DripDrip @Golden @kipperskipper @Tom Vercetti @URBAN @minho @Dylan' @Jay-Zicario


Please play, thank you :heart2: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ughgabriel said:

 

  Hide contents

@Hug @Corsola @UFO @ceremonials @ultraviolence.xx @SaintWest @Gastrodonatella @KatyCatPH @Speezy @Auburn @Achilles. @PoKiTaurus @Satan @Obsession @Kylie Jenner @Lukey @conatus @Tsareena @Kunst @Buyonce1814 @Citrus @Body Talk @Nait Phoenix @CountryBritney @funnellegs @Temporal @Overprotected @Aurora @keshaspearsxo @8thPrince @Vulnicura @Glassmouth @Dylobs @Lémur @Oxygen @ughgabriel @TheCheetahwings @swiftie13 @mxtthewdelrey @DripDrip @jpow @Moonchild
@Touch It @Staryu @shelven  @Hikari @Legend E @Psycho @Fa1x intelectual @lightstheyblindme  @Loyalty @Henry  @Lazuli @Element @Invisibility @Auburn @Aiko. @Sabbath @EriKills @Navyofbadgals @Overprotected @URBAN  @Yvess  @Almodusa  @Speezy @fiercE @Danial @Noah @Nemo @minho @bestfiction @luckystrike @Brutus and Cassius @Hug @Solarie @Witch Privilege @Moonlightbae @DevonRoars @prézli @Wes @Icarus  @RandomName @Not Like The Movies  @Chiidish      @bestfiction @Wes @Solarie @A Public Affair    @Guero @MusicLoverDude @Lucky#17 @Overprotected @SleepingTigers @wesleywalrus @icy @K$Ellie @Wonderlust @Astronomy @minho @Invisibility @touya kinomoto @Krazii @Bacardo Royale @Noah @selena_lavigne @Almighty Gaga @LiveYourLife @beatinglikeadrum @Lady Bird @Fruity  @dussymob @Remmy @Queen Conchita @icy @RandomName @Namigo @LGBTQQ2SIAAAP+ @Marvin @ughgabriel @Tsareena @Lazuli @Gateau @Dibbles @Buffy @Pendulum @rl231 @Bey_Rihstan @Buddy! @DripDrip @Golden @kipperskipper @Tom Vercetti @URBAN @minho @Dylan' @Jay-Zicario


Please play, thank you :heart2: 

Not you @ ing every active user on this forum

 

yTZuh1y.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator

1. Gay Rat Divorce

2. Overprotected

3. Hug

4. luckystrike

5. selena_lavigne

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Sign me up!! I'd love to participate :heart2:

I'm streaming btw. I wasn't expecting FWU to be taken in the direction it was, but it's bopping 😳

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Sign me up!! I'd love to participate :heart2:

Welcome :heart2: it’s so exciting to see new names around here!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator

1. Gay Rat Divorce

2. Overprotected

3. Hug

4. luckystrike

5. selena_lavigne

6. Not Like The Movies

7.

8.

9.

10.

Link to post
Share on other sites
selena_lavigne
27 minutes ago, Hug said:

I'm streaming btw. I wasn't expecting FWU to be taken in the direction it was, but it's bopping 😳

thanks so much for checking my music out!! that song was so much fun to make  :heart2:

 

26 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

Welcome :heart2: it’s so exciting to see new names around here!!

yaaasss. i didn't know ATRL did this and it'll be super exciting to try this out. :party:

 

 

Edited by selena_lavigne
Link to post
Share on other sites

okay, i did this like once or twice, i don't really remember but i want to play again, maybe i've become a better writer 

 

1. Gay Rat Divorce

2. Overprotected

3. Hug

4. luckystrike

5. selena_lavigne

6. Not Like The Movies

7. Glassmouth

8.

9.

10.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1. Gay Rat Divorce

2. Overprotected

3. Hug

4. luckystrike

5. selena_lavigne

6. Not Like The Movies

7. Glassmouth

8. Lucky#17

9.

10.

...

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...