kelly-clarkson

Christina Aguilera - "Reflection (2020)"

Recommended Posts

Ghost
5 hours ago, JonnyCat said:

9zBPIEh.jpg

Gorgeous :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TayAlison89
5 hours ago, JonnyCat said:

9zBPIEh.jpg

beautiful :smitten:

 

I prefer the original version of Reflection, but this is great too. Her vocals are still on point 21 years later :jonny: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
goldstargay

JWgl.gif

 

Stunning even though it sounds like she's singing through a cold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rye

Oh, hit us with the vocal hurricane at the end, queen X. The power!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edibles.

This is so good :alexz:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cloudy

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
igninton

This is EPIC.

 

Only Christina can manage something like this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuanXito

Her voice has grown so much godamnit. I would love her to stay in that low register for the rest of her life. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lights and Waves

The song is great except that it sounds like she's rushing through it. I like how she took her time in the original.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EnterTheAttic
3 hours ago, goldstargay said:

JWgl.gif

 

Stunning even though it sounds like she's singing through a cold

My thoughts exactly!

 

Cute lil song. I am not familiar with the original, but I liked thia one! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taste of Honey

Better than I thought it would be since her recent live performances of the song have not been my personal cup of tea. The original was pretty much perfect, so she was never going to top it, but it's cute. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cloudy

The best version is her Spanish one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ampersand13

Can’t wait to listen to this, have always adored this song :jamming:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lament

She looks so gorgeous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ReH2o

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PopNStuff

I love this concept.  The fact that we have the original when Xtina was just getting started, and now this version 20 years later. You can clearly see how much her voice has grown, but her skills remain the same and flawless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edibles.

I can’t get over how good this is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yooorsh

That note at the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoveMe4Me

I love the first minute and a half but then the song loses the Melody  and she sounds rushed. No thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ami

I don't think she's a good singer. All she ever does is scream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kelly-clarkson

I can't stop replaying it :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALΞX
2 hours ago, Ami said:

I don't think she's a good singer. All she ever does is scream.

🥱🥱🥱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TayAlison89

Reflection

 

iTunes:

#1 Ecuador

#2 Costa Rica

#4 Belize

#5 Guatemala

#6 Romania

#6 Singapore

#7 Romania

#7 Singapore

#8 Mexico

#8 Philippines

#8 Thailand

#9 Colombia

#9 Indonesia

#9 Philippines

#9 Slovakia

#10 Argentina

#10 Indonesia

#11 Brazil

#11 Chile

#11 Greece

#11 Thailand

#12 Chile

#12 Spain

#13 Mexico

#17 Spain

#19 Malaysia

#27 United States

#28 Hungary

#31 Malaysia

#34 Colombia

#34 Peru

#41 United Kingdom

#41 Italy

#44 Italy

#45 Netherlands

#47 Austria

#52 Philippines

#58 Canada

#59 Australia

#62 Switzerland

#69 Poland

#72 France

#78 Portugal

#83 Taiwan

#93 Canada

#94 Switzerland

#101 France

#110 Ireland

#122 Vietnam

#137 Germany

#147 Turkey

#155 Belgium

#165 Germany

#172 Taiwan

#223 South Africa

#257 Russia

 

Not this lowkey slaying

 

FAz0h8d.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
josesuxx
3 hours ago, Ami said:

I don't think she's a good singer. All she ever does is scream.

Well you're wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cloudy
32 minutes ago, Genio said:

Reflection

 

iTunes:

#1 Ecuador

#2 Costa Rica

#4 Belize

#5 Guatemala

#6 Romania

#6 Singapore

#7 Romania

#7 Singapore

#8 Mexico

#8 Philippines

#8 Thailand

#9 Colombia

#9 Indonesia

#9 Philippines

#9 Slovakia

#10 Argentina

#10 Indonesia

#11 Brazil

#11 Chile

#11 Greece

#11 Thailand

#12 Chile

#12 Spain

#13 Mexico

#17 Spain

#19 Malaysia

#27 United States

#28 Hungary

#31 Malaysia

#34 Colombia

#34 Peru

#41 United Kingdom

#41 Italy

#44 Italy

#45 Netherlands

#47 Austria

#52 Philippines

#58 Canada

#59 Australia

#62 Switzerland

#69 Poland

#72 France

#78 Portugal

#83 Taiwan

#93 Canada

#94 Switzerland

#101 France

#110 Ireland

#122 Vietnam

#137 Germany

#147 Turkey

#155 Belgium

#165 Germany

#172 Taiwan

#223 South Africa

#257 Russia

 

Not this lowkey slaying

 

FAz0h8d.gif

Ecuador supporting her Ecuatorian queen. We love to see it

 

FAz0h8d.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites