Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• whatyouwant_

• MississippiZara

• Moonlightbae

Moonlightbae
18 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

Bring back LML as the title :chick3:

she said they're still deciding on the album title on the WOW mv premiere so there's still hope :heart2:

I actually really love the title Poster Girl, I think it's very cute and I think it would be easy to give a strong visual companion to it (I also assume there's a title track). My only issue is I'm not sure how it would tie together with the previously released songs, unless it's just a general girl power vibe.

She needs RML on this, and the other recent singles as well. Would much prefer RML on there though. It deserves a spot on an official album. 

5 minutes ago, Bencharmer said:

Ariana, Kylie, Little Mix and now Zara.

November is going to be huge. :jonny:

And Miley :jonny: 

5 minutes ago, thedamnking said:

WTF happened that literally everybody decided to release albums in November? I hope Madison release Life Support too

Someone big is probably coming in Q1 2021.

1 hour ago, TheFireLexus said:

Someone big is probably coming in Q1 2021.

asdfgjkl the shade to all those releasing in Nov

• 2 weeks later...

wow is terrible... how is this the song out of the 3 stellar tracks she released. Another comment saying ATT/DWBM/RYL need to be on the album but it's true ! Her best work easily and they need a home. I'm probably excited for Zara the most out of the new gen of pop girls (dua, madison, billie)

savedthemixtape

There would've been SOME kind of announcement if this were really coming November 13th right? That's pretty soon to have not released any info about an album. I imagine this is definitely not coming out this year. Again.

We all know it's almost impossible but... any chance of this dropping this year? @Mr.S @BlackoutZone @RideOrDie

---

I don't think we'll get anything more this year. A new single at most but honestly her team seem so desperate for a hit that they pushed WOW... for nothing. And it only had a minimal impact :toofunny3: 

Either they're going to make her release more singles to see if one sticks orr they just going to let her release the record without any type of promo and drop her from the contract afterwards.

They should just add the droplets (since RML) + Like It Is and call it a day tbh. At this point nothing will smash anymore, it will only saturate her. She keeps flopping more and more each new single.

Edited by Lady Claire
On 8/16/2020 at 11:35 PM, Lady Claire said:

And i think the album is coming for real this time. She's been teasing a lot and even the next single's video is already shot and ready to go. A pre-order will probably come along with it.

Even by flopping, Epic will probably just make her add every droplet to inflate streams (to make the record look bigger than it is) and call it a day.

F5M4L3Z.gif

The way i THOUGHT :bibliahh:

30 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

ATT, RML and DWBM are the droplets that deserve to make it

1iNyWVA.gif

RML was literally the only hit in this messy era, it would be the most stupid thing to scrap it