A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Zara Larsson - ‘Poster Girl’

CrisPop

1 hour ago, Lady Claire said:

It's cute. I'm more excited for the content, we already have 10/10 songs! :duca:

Hoping for something like 15 - 17 tracks... RML, DWBM, WOW and ATT to make it. Even Like It Is as a bonus since it's a bop :jonny:

They would be extremely dumb to scrap Ruin My Life, that was the only hit she had in this era and it’s by far the best song of it as well

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• whatyouwant_

• MississippiZara

• Moonlightbae

13 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Good luck with that

lmaooo aren’t you an insider :deadbanana:

pack it up y’all

Edited by Puma
17 hours ago, perpetual novice said:

Hopefully they release the album and drop her from the label, Epic have not been the best at handling her

Isn't she under a 3 album contract with her?

12 hours ago, DevinWylde said:

The only song I can see her omitting is probably Wow. Hell, she'll probably include the Kygo collab 💀.

She better include both. Homegirl needs a collab asap. 

7 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

And i think the album is coming for real this time. She's been teasing a lot and even the next single's video is already shot and ready to go. A pre-order will probably come along with it.

Even by flopping, Epic will probably just make her add every droplet to inflate streams (to make the record look bigger than it is) and call it a day.

F5M4L3Z.gif

As they should 

The GP has literally paid 5 perfect pop songs to DUST, she isn't gonna have a hit before release.  I hate when labels punish actual, long-suffering, fans by waiting for other people to pay attention to one song when we have been waiting for the bops!!!

perpetual novice
35 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Isn't she under a 3 album contract with her?

Not sure tbh I have never paid attention to Zara but I do like the new single.   But shes unquestionably not performing well for her label right now, so hopefully they will release her from the contract early instead of keeping her in limbo hell like many labels like to do with their underperforming acts these days. 

19 hours ago, perpetual novice said:

Not sure tbh I have never paid attention to Zara but I do like the new single.   But shes unquestionably not performing well for her label right now, so hopefully they will release her from the contract early instead of keeping her in limbo hell like many labels like to do with their underperforming acts these days. 

I mean you never know. We'll see what happens 

Zara girl where's the second single and album announcement, summer is over now :rip:

I doubt this is coming this year. 

It's all too messy right now

Love Me Land single is cancelled and they're gonna push WOW right now, on top of that Zara just debuted at #2 on Spotify Sweden today with a cover of a Swedish song from 1983

This era just started it's already all over the place.

whatyouwant_
1 hour ago, Galantis said:

Love Me Land single is cancelled and they're gonna push WOW right now, on top of that Zara just debuted at #2 on Spotify Sweden today with a cover of a Swedish song from 1983

This cover is amazing, love to hear  her singing in Swedish :heart2:

Already her highest debut there since Ain't My Fault :rip:

1 hour ago, Galantis said:

As if So Good had been any different lol

On 8/25/2020 at 1:02 PM, katyslut said:

Zara girl where's the second single and album announcement, summer is over now :rip:

isn’t WOW the second single now?

On 8/25/2020 at 7:02 PM, katyslut said:

Wow is the official 2nd single, she confirmed it.

• 1 month later...