• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• whatyouwant_

• MississippiZara

• Moonlightbae

16 minutes ago, Ricanaire said:

and how come they aren’t releasing the deluxe on streaming?

ikr it's just a bad marketing move like - make it make sense. and the real question is why perform "One Bullet" live BEFORE it was even released AND THEN end up not even releasing it. LIKE???? :lmao:

12 hours ago, whatyouwant_ said:

"Poster Girl" Spotify Streams:

Ruin My Life: 414,172,654

Wow: 64,953,648

Love Me Land: 30,534,231

Talk About Love: 3,203,221

Half a billion. hopefully this one will surpass 1 Billion streams at least.

I doubt it. There’s very little chance the remaining tracks will garner 500M streams sis

Just now, Nip Tuck said:

I doubt it. There’s very little chance the remaining tracks will garner 500M streams sis

Who knows ... judging by what we know about some tracks, there can be a surprise hit among them. Or a non-single like "I Can Fall In Love Without You" and "TG4M" that they will waste its potential and will surpass 100M/200M streams without any promo.

I'm not sure how I feel about the cover art but as long as it's full of bops and good music, I'm into it.

Finally!!! Poor Zara has been sidelined so hard.

5 hours ago, Ricanaire said:

and how come they aren’t releasing the deluxe on streaming?

I am sure they will at one point. Probably first the physical release and after a few weeks, they will release the Deluxe on streaming services to push the album again. 

The cover caught my eye for sure, the way this is marketed is making me really excited for it and hopefully it’ll be pop bliss :loud: ruin my life and all the time are incredible. So sad only one of them made it.

I loved don’t wanna talk about love dreamy love the intro the chorus catchy and soothing song. Just sounds really nice. I understand how people don’t like it tho considering what her fan base is typically tailored towards, but I really took a liking it this.

fun fact about wanna, in tinashes demo they left in Zara Larssons vocals, you can hear her echo when tinashe says ‘you make me wanna go’. Wondering why tinashe would record to a zara demo at a time when she was planning to release it.

is there a list of unreleased songs from this era? I know it had a lot but don’t think the one on the wikia is accurate from what I remember :toofunny3:

Edited by idrk
MississippiZara
8 hours ago, Ricanaire said:

BF87-C928-2-F16-496-A-A234-10-D76448522-

omg it looks so good with the new cover... ATT deserves this cover :deadbanana2:

The All The Time cover blows this cover away 

the way all the time ended up winning :deadbanana4:

Sky Ferreira

Annoyed that we still don't know the 2 bonus tracks and that they won't be on streaming at first...

Piece of Mind

i don't get why everbody hates the cover (which is gorgeous) and Talk About Love 

now ATT and DWAM NOT being in the album that's the real reason why we should be mad