A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Zara Larsson - ‘Poster Girl’

CrisPop

18 minutes ago, Moonlightbae said:

No, the bonus tracks are confirmed to be new songs.

idk why she hasnt announced or revealed them yet...maybe she's still deciding

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• whatyouwant_

• MississippiZara

• Moonlightbae

"Poster Girl" Spotify Streams:

Ruin My Life: 414,172,654

Wow: 64,953,648

Love Me Land: 30,534,231

Talk About Love: 3,203,221

Half a billion. hopefully this one will surpass 1 Billion streams at least.

skwonderfactory
1 hour ago, Lady Claire said:

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/poster-girl/1548365796

The album is now up for pre-order on Apple Music, so now it's official :heart:

No other explicit tracks other than the ones already out. WOW album version is the solo one.

I LLOVVEEEE that "Love Me Land" is the opening track. I hope there's not many other features in the album (2-3 more max) as I want her to shine. It's perfectly fine that "WOW" is solo but the one with Sabrina is just as good.

I wouldn't be surprised if the bonus tracks are "WOW" with Sabrina Carpenter and "Talk About Love" solo or a remix.

2 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:

I LLOVVEEEE that "Love Me Land" is the opening track. I hope there's not many other features in the album (2-3 more max) as I want her to shine. It's perfectly fine that "WOW" is solo but the one with Sabrina is just as good.

I wouldn't be surprised if the bonus tracks are "WOW" with Sabrina Carpenter and "Talk About Love" solo or a remix.

There's no features! Only Young Thug on Talk About Love (the solo version is out there too)

StrangerInTheDark

So basically Wow is there ONLY because they thought remix would go somewhere once it failed they still decided to place song on the album (but solo version because of the streams)  because officialy they did push it as 2nd single... What a mess. While two superior songs are canceled.

Album is already ugly with two duds like Wow and that new song (I forgot name already). 

3 hours ago, whatyouwant_ said:

"Poster Girl" Spotify Streams:

Ruin My Life: 414,172,654

Wow: 64,953,648

Love Me Land: 30,534,231

Talk About Love: 3,203,221

Half a billion. hopefully this one will surpass 1 Billion streams at least.

DWBM and ATT should be on the album just to snatch up a few certifications in a couple of countries. I don’t understand what her team is thinking...

9 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

So basically Wow is there ONLY because they thought remix would go somewhere once it failed they still decided to place song on the album (but solo version because of the streams)  because officialy they did push it as 2nd single... What a mess. While two superior songs are canceled.

Album is already ugly with two duds like Wow and that new song (I forgot name already). 

This whole era has been a mess I am just so thankful the album is finally being released, even if it is off the back of the worst single choice.. i would expect nothing less from her team.

StrangerInTheDark
4 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

This whole era has been a mess I am just so thankful the album is finally being released, even if it is off the back of the worst single choice.. i would expect nothing less from her team.

Honestly, I am not. I would rather wait more and have horrible songs scrapped than have another So Good...

MississippiZara
2 hours ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

You had me till the last sentence. Wow is an ugly ass track but Talk About Love can’t relate. I understand that people don’t love it (even if I do) but it’s no where near the ugliness of Wow and you should know that 

On 1/10/2021 at 3:32 PM, Bencharmer said:

:bibliahh:

the fact it still sounds good :mandown:

------

Are we still believing this is being released?

If I see y'all crying after this gets postponed, I swear to god....

22yf6bX.gif