Entela

More talented Rihanna or Britney?

Who is more talented?  

66 members have voted

  1. 1. More talented?



Recommended Posts

Entela
Posted (edited)

Which one of these 2 is more talented?

Edited by Entela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fenty The Great

Talent is subjective and your attempt to start something is transparent. Worry about Chromatica.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rev8

Again Lil Monster?
U seem to hate both so why do u care

 

both are talented women who have done Much more in life than u ever will

:heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rihbeyga
Posted (edited)

Stream chromatica instead of pitting the S&M hitmakers against each other. 

Edited by Rihbeyga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghiles

The Chromatica chanteuse is not keeping you entertained enough, I see.

 

W3lLuxn.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sweetkiss

Dont set up Rihanna like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BoyToySoldier

Both are talented, gorgeous hitmakers who achieved solo #1 singles past the first 3 years of their career.

 

W3lLuxn.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Erreur2 La Nature
30 minutes ago, Fenty The Great said:

Talent is subjective and your attempt to start something is transparent. Worry about Chromatica.

This lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Erreur2 La Nature
30 minutes ago, Fenty The Great said:

Talent is subjective and your attempt to start something is transparent. Worry about Chromatica.

This lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Entela
33 minutes ago, Fenty The Great said:

Talent is subjective 

Talent is not subjective, sorry!

You either are talented or you are not!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fenty The Great
7 minutes ago, Entela said:

Talent is not subjective, sorry!

You either are talented or you are not!

Talent is subjective (the observation is mainly driven by opinion). Chromatica's position on the charts is objective (the observation is proven by facts and data).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xtianlofbritney

Both are talented 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TeeJay

How about you worry about gaga and chromatica bombing, put your energy towards that instead of trying to start something here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Second Coming
2 hours ago, Fenty The Great said:

Talent is subjective and your attempt to start something is transparent. Worry about Chromatica.

 

2 hours ago, Rev8 said:

Again Lil Monster?
U seem to hate both so why do u care

 

both are talented women who have done Much more in life than u ever will

:heart:

 

2 hours ago, Rihbeyga said:

Stream chromatica instead of pitting the S&M hitmakers against each other. 

 

2 hours ago, Ghiles said:

The Chromatica chanteuse is not keeping you entertained enough, I see.

 

W3lLuxn.gif

 

 

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Both are talented, gorgeous hitmakers who achieved solo #1 singles past the first 3 years of their career.

 

W3lLuxn.gif

 

2 hours ago, Fenty The Great said:

Talent is subjective (the observation is mainly driven by opinion). Chromatica's position on the charts is objective (the observation is proven by facts and data).

 

 

2 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

How about you worry about gaga and chromatica bombing, put your energy towards that instead of trying to start something here.

:ahh: the absolute backfire 

 

OT: both equally talented :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Entela
2 hours ago, Fenty The Great said:

Talent is subjective (the observation is mainly driven by opinion).

Talent is objective.

Can sing or Can't sing.

Can dance or Can't dance.

Can write music or Can't write.

Sorry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zyill

The bomb :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dussel_06

I’m not a fan of both so I can OBJECTIVELY say...... Britney (?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Navy4Life
46 minutes ago, Entela said:

Talent is objective.

Can sing or Can't sing.

Can dance or Can't dance.

Can write music or Can't write.

Sorry!

Can chart or can’t chart with yet another pretentious project 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
istan4badgalriri
3 hours ago, Entela said:

Talent is not subjective, sorry!

You either are talented or you are not!

It most definitely is. The music & fashion industries unanimously call Rihanna a multi-talent and then there’s you thinking she’s talentless. Subjective!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Entela
45 minutes ago, Navy4Life said:

Can chart or can’t chart with yet another pretentious project 

Can go #1 in 3 different decades 00's , 10's and 20's or can't.

Can win an Oscar or can't (even enter the building)

Yep we are in the same page...talent is objective!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drive Bitch

Rihanna gave good performance of a ballad (it was either Stay or Love on the Brain) on SNL. 

 

Britney has no talent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trash

Change the title to Who has the moansters more pressed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
monstereo

In her prime? Britney.

 

Now? Not sure. Even when Britney is heavily medicated and locked up I'd say they're about equal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
genio

Rihanna...why is this even a question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AxelFox

I feel like Britney during her hay day before her mental breakdown was a more gifted entertainer/performer than Rihanna ever was, but after 2008 Rihanna's been doing much better than her on stage 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.