Theduy0312

Can Miley's career be saved with Midnight Sky?

Theduy0312
Posted (edited)

So Miley just gave the gays what they want with Midnight Sky: a real bop and a stunning music video, and its currently doing pretty good on streaming. It could be a smash if her team plays it right with promo and payola. Can we confidentially say she'll return to her MPG spot with this song?

Edited by Theduy0312

Cute

no it wont be 

Brooke Candy

The songs is amazing, but no of course not. Her career can't be saved. She's over.

Rith

no unless she masturbates on vma's or something

Kékette
4 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

The songs is amazing, but no of course not. Her career can't be saved. She's over.

Ok, i don't like your last messages.... i don't like your last messages. About GaGa & Miley. Not a fan of you :thing:

Truth Teller

Since Nothing Breaks Like A Heart, Miley has been making moves towards a more mature pop direction and this song is the last stepping stone she needs. She will however remain second tier. I can't see her experiencing 2013 success or relevance again, it's been a long time. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.

SelenaGomez<3

She is over..

Mothets Daughter was a MASTERPIECE and it didn't work...MS is boring 

John Slayne

her career is fine, she's past her peak but whatever, the music she's been releasing these past two years has been her best 

josesuxx

She's a millionaire and a legend so who cares? As long as she keeps delivering quality music that's all that matters

Iamsorare

She is over for years.nothing will change it

KillingYourCareer

I think she'll forever have the burden of the Bangerz era among the GeePee and she'll never be allowed to be massive again, but the great music of this era will at least redeem her partially.

Selenashunty

YES! its never really over.mp3 

Erreur2 La Nature

Saved from what ?

AvrilLaQueen

once this song gets a radio airplay, it's over! it's gonna sound like a smash hit :wap:

Paddy
2 hours ago, Theduy0312 said:

So Miley just gave the gays what they want with Midnight Sky

That is a lie and you know it. 

Anyways, no but the album as a full can do the trick. We have to wait and see/hear. If it's a solid good album she'll have good chances. I just want her to enjoy it be happy and not trash talk her previous work to lift this up.

jinzo

Dead Petz and all the weirdness after Bangerz ruined her.

However, this is a bop! Music not the charts!

Theduy0312
2 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Saved from what ?

Well, from having her singles peaking at #54 and #47, and from being abandoned by radio and the GP

Erreur2 La Nature
41 minutes ago, Theduy0312 said:

Well, from having her singles peaking at #54 and #47, and from being abandoned by radio and the GP

I’m sure you care more about her singles’ peaks on the Hot 100 than Miley herself so I don’t really see your point

Rev8

Dont see it being a hit like that 

maybe the 2nd one?
that's why it's gonna be released soon after this one too

However she has been big and has had hits

so whatever

Theduy0312
2 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I’m sure you care more about her singles’ peaks on the Hot 100 than Miley herself so I don’t really see your point

Why do you skip the abandon part and the entire point of my post? I was never a Miley hater here so stop acting like everyone wants her to flop. She clearly lost the public interest with last her last album and EP and if you think she was doing fine before Midnight Sky, no need to reply me.

Erreur2 La Nature
5 minutes ago, Theduy0312 said:

Why do you skip the abandon part and the entire point of my post? I was never a Miley hater here so stop acting like everyone wants her to flop. She clearly lost the public interest with last her last album and EP and if you think she was doing fine before Midnight Sky, no need to reply me.

I have no freaking idea what you’re even talking about lmfao and that « no need to reply » is just as immature as the thread. 

Miley Cyrus clearly doesn’t care about how high will her songs peak. She hasn’t been trying for years which is why I commented that you seem to care more than she does. I never implied you were a hater nor did I say she was doing good so I don’t see why you’re having this random meltdown about things I don’t think and did not say.

The woman is one the most famous artists in the world, she is a millionaire, she lives a happy life and releases a few songs from time to time. I have no idea what you want to save her from. She clearly has no intentions to reach a new high for her career and that’s perfectly fine and healthy. 

Brooke Candy
5 hours ago, Kékette said:

Ok, i don't like your last messages.... i don't like your last messages. About GaGa & Miley. Not a fan of you :thing:

Who the F*CK are you :ahh: