• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EriKills

• Armani?

• Dessy

• dussymob

Top Posters In This Topic

omg results at 7pm, can't wait!!

@EriKills tell us in this thread or PM me if you want someone to finish this Family Feud Season. (if you don't respond in 3 weeks according to rules then someone can take it if they want)

Not me because my computer desktop recently died like 2 or 3 weeks ago and I don't have money for a new one (and couldn't even create my next rate thread :chick3:) and doing it in mobile will be a f*cking pain in the ass. So I am reserving for someone in the future... just in case.

21 minutes ago, Jay-Zicario said:

@EriKills tell us in this thread or PM me if you want someone to finish this Family Feud Season. (if you don't respond in 3 weeks according to rules then someone can take it if they want)

Not me because my computer desktop recently died like 2 or 3 weeks ago and I don't have money for a new one (and couldn't even create my next rate thread :chick3:) and doing it in mobile will be a f*cking pain in the ass. So I am reserving for someone in the future... just in case.

He hasnt posted anything since early November, even though he's been online last week.

Someone will have to take over likely. It's only one round left anyways.

I say just start a new season 

• 2 weeks later...

@Hug

Reviving tournaments.

If there's a particular tournament which hasn't been active for a long period of time, you must contact the original host before you take over it. If you do not get a reply within 3 weeks, then contact the moderators and provide proof that you asked the original host (screenshot or link to the message) and you may be given permission to open it.

On 12/11/2020 at 8:21 PM, Jay-Zicario said:

Well...it can be taken for someone now to give us a final round. (ask in Discord, too)

Well the proof is right there. Nobody has been able to contact EriKills so someone else is free to host the game.

There's really no point in hosting a game for one more round, bye. Just crown kiiwii the winner and move on to the next season. 

8 minutes ago, miguel said:

There's really no point in hosting a game for one more round, bye. Just crown kiiwii the winner and move on to the next season. 

Tea. kiiwii basically locked up the win, plus it feels wrong to snatch the game away from Erik during the very last round :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, shelven said:

Tea. kiiwii basically locked up the win, plus it feels wrong to snatch the game away from Erik during the very last round :deadbanana:

Exactly, it's unnecessary ffff

26 minutes ago, miguel said:

Is this you hinting at you hosting FFX? :duca:

12 minutes ago, miguel said:

no that's all @Fruity

Overprotected

Miguel for host especially after that risqué Instagram post. :rip:

3 hours ago, miguel said:

I agree with this sentiment.

I just wanted to experience a family feud final round for the first time :monkey: (I didn't want to wait another 20 rounds for it to happen :swan:)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.