Pop Girl Mafia | MAFIA AND KATY WIN!

luckystrike

5 hours ago, Sanguine said:

Oh and justification for my vote before I go to bed and wake up to people lynching me: it was the easiest voting pattern to analyze and I think we should go for a risk with some evidence rather than just chasing the same old bandwagons. If it’s two town vs. a mafia in the end it’ll be much easier for the deciding townie if they had prior suspicion, so even if TeenageDreaming really is mafia, lynching him isn’t to as much benefit right now

btw trying to come for me for the Nick situation and trying to do the same thing now makes absolutely NO sense. The difference is that NOW our numbers are way lower and we don't have vigilante to take care of it during nighttime, so mislynching is basically suicide at this point.

This is definitely a mafia move btw.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystrike

• miguel

• touya kinomoto

• Auburn

22 minutes ago, Staryu said:

lynch disruptive

obvious mafia bitch :kii2: 

how is that? :rip: 

Voting Tally:

disruptive (3) - Sanguine, Staryu, Alena

TeenageDreaming (1) - diogozsz

Sanguine (1) - disruptive 

Can’t vote: TeenageDreaming

Yet to vote: Guero, wondy

Will update when I wake up kii

17 hours ago, disruptive said:

btw trying to come for me for the Nick situation and trying to do the same thing now makes absolutely NO sense. The difference is that NOW our numbers are way lower and we don't have vigilante to take care of it during nighttime, so mislynching is basically suicide at this point.

This is definitely a mafia move btw.

If we lynch TeenageDreaming and then you vs. lynching you and then TeenageDreaming, there’s not a major difference though. Even if he is mafia we’ll be guessing from that point on anyway right? So does it matter? The people have spoken and want you lynched first!

17 hours ago, disruptive said:

Not part of your reasoning being touya when he was EASILY the most suspicious player all game despite being town. In previous games he never played or acted like that and his voting patterns were suspicious as hell, so there was a legit reasoning behind behind that. If he hadn't come out with the Overprotected news I would've stayed pushing for his lynch, but just because i was wrong doesn't make me a mafia. 

And y'all were just stupid to vote Touch It that second day anyway, and I already discussed the reason for that. The smartest move there was to kill him at nighttime and use the day to theorize and find to find other sus players. 

Your reasoning to lynch me being things i stated and agreed on with now confirmed townies makes no sense at all and seems like a desperate attempt to save TeenageDreaming and turn today's lynch in your favor, so let me just go ahead and

Lynch Sanguine

I mean what else am I supposed to go off of? Voting patterns and posts are all we have now, and what we’re really supposed to go off of in the first place. At the day three thing yeah but is it not suspicious that everyone on the Auburn bandwagon that day is still alive and some jumped ship on it for another easy town lynch the next day? “His voting patterns were suspicious as hell” you lynched him on the first day before other people even knew that LGBTQ wasn’t mafia. There were like three different people advocating that we needed to lynch someone and iirc they didn’t turn out to be mafia either

16 hours ago, disruptive said:

not Sanguine actually getting what she wanted with that, i- :rip: 

Facts and logic :clap3:

If I’m wrong y’all can go ahead and lynch me tomorrow but it won’t help

And about the two people who have yet to vote, makes me think one is mafia and was waiting for the other to see how this would be handled but the vote never came. We’ll see I guess

On 8/19/2020 at 7:31 PM, Navyofbadgals said:

Ok well **** it there were TWO mafia’s on the touch it lynch yesterday

peace out x

Voting Tally:

Touch It (5)* - TeenageDreaming, Auburn, thecptz, Prison, Rotunda

did we forget this or sumn

sorry i havent been more active, had a lot of commitments  :monkey:

@luckystrike Navy was Britney btw, not Kylie like you say in the OP a5aeee4b0d4ea11985d1ddd6fcc7aebb.jpg

--

I think teenagedreaming is Azealia y'all, the fact that Azealia has consistently silenced when available and hasn't the one time they've been jailed is too much of a coincidence. We need to kill Azealia today too given the fact that she can silence and take out a potential vote. 

6 hours ago, Sanguine said:

If we lynch TeenageDreaming and then you vs. lynching you and then TeenageDreaming, there’s not a major difference though. Even if he is mafia we’ll be guessing from that point on anyway right? So does it matter? The people have spoken and want you lynched first!

The difference is i'm town while TD is a confirmed mafia :rip: Lynching me narrows our chance for a win 

I mean what else am I supposed to go off of? Voting patterns and posts are all we have now, and what we’re really supposed to go off of in the first place. At the day three thing yeah but is it not suspicious that everyone on the Auburn bandwagon that day is still alive and some jumped ship on it for another easy town lynch the next day? “His voting patterns were suspicious as hell” you lynched him on the first day before other people even knew that LGBTQ wasn’t mafia. There were like three different people advocating that we needed to lynch someone and iirc they didn’t turn out to be mafia either

Yeah, and on the first day he lynched TWO bandwagons which was Hug and LGBTQ+++, which is unlike him since he always plays the No Lynch card early game.

4 minutes ago, disruptive said:

@Alena vote with us today and we'll return the favor tomorrow :wink:

Lynch Sanguine

I thought TeenageDreaming was confirmed mafia? :huh: He had more votes than the Lynch for me before this, wouldn't that have been the better option?

1 minute ago, Sanguine said:

Unlynch Disruptive

Lynch TeenageDreaming

:bibliahh:

Qc41WjP.png

Day 8 Events

@TeenageDreaming has been lynched. Their role was...

Spoiler

Rihanna - Mafia

(Love The Way You Lie) - Each night, you can frame a player, if they are investigated, the investigator will believe they are mafia.

@Sanguine has been lynched. His role was...

Spoiler

Adele - Town

(Send My Love) At night, you can investigate a player and you will learn their alignment. You can choose to send an anonymous letter revealing the information to a player of your choice who you think may find it useful. An inconclusive result will come up if it’s a Flop Girl or if you have been enforced.

Voting tally:

Spoiler

Voting Tally:

TeenageDreaming (3) - diogozsz, wondy, Sanguine

Sanguine (3) - disruptive, Alena, Guero

disruptive (1) - Staryu

Can’t vote: TeenageDreaming

Night 8 starts now. Probably the last night. 2 mafias vs 3 townies and 1 3P. You have 12 hours to send me any actions. 

I'll outsell you all from the grave

Am I allowed to spill on my investigations like other people did with their powers? :lakitu:

Highkey thought I switched my lynch vote to disruptive before I went to bed but error 502 must've said NO.

Jailor should jail disruptive

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.