• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystrike

• miguel

• touya kinomoto

• Auburn

1 hour ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Lynch Touya Kinomoto

Strange voting patterns on the first day, and when I lynched him on day 2 he didn't really give.. me much :rip: he's giving me major mafia vibes x

1 hour ago, Alena said:

Omg i knew i was right

Lynch Touya Kimonoto

lol the same 2 people who wants to get me since the last day. watch for these two if in case i get eliminated. too bad i can't vote.

Also...

I HATE YOU, CHRISTINA AGUILERA! I COULD'VE GOTTEN VALUABLE INFORMATION IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A DICK!

Kinda funny that Christina is a main girl when some of the flop and canceled gurls have done recently better than her kii 

Um wouldn't it be smarter to go for one of the members erikills gave us (except me lmao), touya doesn't seem that sus although "i'm too dumb to be mafia" isn't a very good defense 

thots? :sherlock:

2 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Um wouldn't it be smarter to go for one of the members erikills gave us (except me lmao), touya doesn't seem that sus although "i'm too dumb to be mafia" isn't a very good defense 

thots? :sherlock:

lol idk but i really think my first and so far only time as mafia should give you an idea how i would play again if i am mafia. i won't actively participate in anayzing votes or looking for patterns.

but if my going out would provide information, then so be it. just check for the votes for me. those who started bandwagon, those somewhere in the middle and those that just voted without providing reasons.

I've been iffy about touya since Day 1, the complete 180 he took about the No Lynching/Lynching situation seemed more like someone telling him to change his strategy. Plus, so far he's only went with the wagon and has lynched Hug, LGBTQ+ and Touch It without much explanation or reasoning.

He ignored me when I lynched him Day 1, and has given really bad replies to anyone else that has accused him of mafia. "I would be a dumb mafia" is such a bad response and " so far only time as mafia should give you an idea how i would play again if i am mafia" is not at all true bc he got lynched on Day 1 the one time he actually was mafia. How are we supposed to know his gameplay as mafia with that information? :rip:

2 minutes ago, disruptive said:

so far only time as mafia should give you an idea how i would play again if i am mafia" is not at all true bc he got lynched on Day 1 the one time he actually was mafia.

I totally forgot about this but PLSSS :deadbanana2: 

1 hour ago, EriKills said:

Belly Clarkson/Vig you fat bitch, you had ONE job to shoot Touch It!!!!! 

IMO instead of wasting a day with a bandwagon vote (that will lead to zero discussion and thus only hurting Town like I said) save Touch It for night phase (VIG SHOOT TOUCH IT!!!!) and find two new targets/bandwagons!!!!!

Auburn also mafia btw :laugh:

:giraffe:

Reveal hidden contents

N1: Rence, Speezy, Auburn

N2: Auburn, Overprotected, Alena

Good luck town x 

That said i do agree with Erik and think that we need to split the bandwagon in two so we can gather more information through the vote tallies. I'm not totally convinced on Auburn since he hasn't really said much and I think this is his first mafia(? so it's kinda understandable, but we might as well draw him out so he can explain himself ig.

Lynch Auburn for now

Lynch Touya

Also let’s look at the Day 1 votes and day 2 votes ASAP 

10 minutes ago, disruptive said:

I've been iffy about touya since Day 1, the complete 180 he took about the No Lynching/Lynching situation seemed more like someone telling him to change his strategy. Plus, so far he's only went with the wagon and has lynched Hug, LGBTQ+ and Touch It without much explanation or reasoning.

He ignored me when I lynched him Day 1, and has given really bad replies to anyone else that has accused him of mafia. "I would be a dumb mafia" is such a bad response and " so far only time as mafia should give you an idea how i would play again if i am mafia" is not at all true bc he got lynched on Day 1 the one time he actually was mafia. How are we supposed to know his gameplay as mafia with that information? :rip:

i'm sorry if my defense isn't making any sense. i don't know why but i cannot be bothered to defend myself anymore unlike the previous mafia games. like i'd rather spend time in looking into voting patterns and player actions than to defend myself.

also i ignored your vote because i think that was just a dumb move and i really just didn't care. lol sorry.

16 minutes ago, disruptive said:

Plus, so far he's only went with the wagon and has lynched Hug, LGBTQ+ and Touch It without much explanation or reasoning.

plus i didn't vote for nick the previous day. i was srsly lost on what to do with my vote that i voted no lynch just to put a vote there and not get penalized.

18 hours ago, luckystrike said:

Touch It (12) - Touch It, disruptive, EriKills, wondy, Sanguine, diogozsz, Guero, Chiidish, Not Like The Movies, Rotunda, Staryu, Rence

No Lynch (5) - Auburn, Overprotected, Daylight, touya kinomoto, Alena

touya kinomoto (1) - Navyofbadgals

Didn't vote yet: thecptz, TeenageDreaming, Speezy, Prison, Kylie Jenner

Can't vote: Witch Privilege

Day 1

LGBTQI+ (14) - touya kinomoto, Anthem, Staryu, Overprotected, EriKills, Alena, Sanguine, Navyofbadgals, Witch Privilege, Fruity, Daylight, Prison, Chiidish, Rence

No Lynch (10) - wondy, diogozsz, Speezy, Not Like The Movies, Rotunda, TeenageDreaming, thecptz, Kylie Jenner, LGBTQI+, Guero

disruptive (1) - Touch It

touya kinomoto (1) - disruptive

Fruity (1) - Auburn 

Auburn is no doubt a mafia, that random vote for fruity, sksk .

My theory is Mafia probably planned to split to their vote and continue to mix-match every day until most of Town is dead.

Even though Day 2 was sabotaged by Madonna we can still pull info from it. If we do indeed kill Touch It and if it turns out he’s town it’ll probably expose Erikills & Sanguine, Staryu, Chiidish and Rence.

Wait Erikills died  :deadbanana2:, welp then 

**Sanguine, Staryu, Chiidish and Rence**

you know what, here's the deal. y'all can vote for me the next day but for today, let's focus on the names that erik has given us. at least we know there is a mafia on the 5 names he was given.

Lynch Auburn

on EriKills list and hopefully this will force him to say something this round.

I'll Lynch Auburn too. The random vote for Fruity is... suspicious to say the least.

from the last will and testament of the good sis erikills (may she rest in piss), i lynch auburn

10 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

from the last will and testament of the good sis erikills (may she rest in piss), i lynch auburn

ma'am aren't you jailed :deadbanana:

9 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

ma'am aren't you jailed :deadbanana:

lol i forgot sorry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.