Pop Girl Mafia | MAFIA AND KATY WIN!

luckystrike

I can talk now, yeah?

Ok, so before I die, let me just throw out all my ideas:

This mafia is VERY experienced. That calculated attack on day 1 to take out Fruity and I shows that. (I'm flattered, by the way.)

To me, that screams people like Guero, Disruptive, touya, Rence, Eri, and Daylight as suspects. They have played many iterations of this game.

I'm not saying they are necessarily all mafia, but look at who is experienced in this game.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystrike

• miguel

• touya kinomoto

• Auburn

Oh. And don't trust that bandwagon vote for Touch It.

They probably planned that, then used that power, so they could later say that they voted for a mafia member, so they couldn't be mafia.

In my opinion, the vig shouldn't shoot Touch It tonight.

I think the mafia want that, so you use up one of your kill stocks. *cough*cough*like those on the other page suggested*cough*cough*

Ok. I think that's it.

Good luck townies!

13 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

I can talk now, yeah?

This mafia is VERY experienced. That calculated attack on day 1 to take out Fruity and I shows that. (I'm flattered, by the way.)

To me, that screams people like Guero, Disruptive, touya, Rence, Eri, and Daylight as suspects. They have played many iterations of this game.

I'm not saying they are necessarily all mafia, but look at who is experienced in this game.

I do agree that mafia is a smart group considering their targets and moves so far, but you also have to consider the users that played with Fruity last season and knew they had to get rid of him right away. See: Prison (who has been unusually quite so far), Chiidish, TeenageDreaming, Daylight, etc.

15 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

Oh. And don't trust that bandwagon vote for Touch It.

They probably planned that, then used that power, so they could later say that they voted for a mafia member, so they couldn't be mafia.

I mean definitely but it still doesn't add up why Touch It would just out himself like that (if he truly is mafia) :rip: 

12 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

In my opinion, the vig shouldn't shoot Touch It tonight.

I think the mafia want that, so you use up one of your kill stocks. *cough*cough*like those on the other page suggested*cough*cough*

What would you do? Have another bandwagon lynch against him? 

10 minutes ago, disruptive said:

I do agree that mafia is a smart group considering their targets and moves so far, but you also have to consider the users that played with Fruity last season and knew they had to get rid of him right away. See: Prison (who has been unusually quite so far), Chiidish, TeenageDreaming, Daylight, etc.

I mean definitely but it still doesn't add up why Touch It would just out himself like that (if he truly is mafia) :rip: 

Mafia is known to sacrifice a member as part of a greater move to throw suspicion off members. With a group this calculated, I wouldn't put it past them.

Touch It is a safe lynch vote, whether mafia or jester. I guess that wouldn't help town sus out who is mafia, so I guess the vig shooting them would be fine. I just prefer for the vig to take out shady, unconfirmed members with their kills. But that's risky, because it could be a townie, too. Maybe you're right, just shoot Touch It.

40 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

I can talk now, yeah?

some points were made and i won't even argue a lot. let me just say tho that i have been a very stupid mafia when i first became one and i think that won't change. so yes, i am not mafia.

33 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

Mafia is known to sacrifice a member as part of a greater move to throw suspicion off members. With a group this calculated, I wouldn't put it past them.

Touch It is a safe lynch vote, whether mafia or jester. I guess that wouldn't help town sus out who is mafia, so I guess the vig shooting them would be fine. I just prefer for the vig to take out shady, unconfirmed members with their kills. But that's risky, because it could be a townie, too. Maybe you're right, just shoot Touch It.

The way Town gets ahead is by having everyone discuss and throw around theories as to who is mafia. If Vig doesn’t shoot Touch It tonight all that’s going to do is create a one person bandwagon during Day phase (mafia will just hide in the Touch It votes) which will get town nowhere.

It’s better to shoot him now, get him out of the way so we can come with fresh accusations/arguments for day phase. 

The two likely theories are: 

A) Touch It was trolling in order to appear as jester, so that town wouldn’t want to “waste” a lynch on jester. In which case we should look at the ppl that voted No Lynch/defended Touch It as being an “obvious” jester.

B) touch it IS indeed jester and mafia is just trolling town ? 

1 hour ago, Witch Privilege said:

I can talk now, yeah?

46 minutes ago, disruptive said:

I believe that anyone who participated in the last season of mafia can remember how helpful Fruity was to town in dismantling mafia, so if there is even one player from that season now on the mafia team it would be understandable how they’d try to get rid of Fruity first (considering this season he wasn’t acting any less helpful and has still been quite beneficial with his posts), so I don’t think that killing him first night was that much of an experienced or contrived move but rather expected and safe instead 

What I think happened on day 1 is that as soon as LGBTQ+ was named as a lynching possibility, mafia realized that they could get the ball rolling on him and eliminate someone who was not on their team. The first lynch vote for him was from Hug and the second from Anthem (which we now know were both town) so I’d focus my suspicions on the group of people immediately after these two who voted for LGBT who are, in order: touya, Staryu, Overprotected, Alena, EriKills. By this point votes were split evenly 7 against LGBT and 7 for no lynch. Then Hug pulled the role reveal, got disqualified and soon after the rest of the votes for LGBT+ came in because why would anyone not trust the judgment of someone who was 100% confirmed town (Hug who casted the first vote and advocated for his lynching). So yeah, I think it’s worthwhile to keep an eye on the people in italics as I believe that some of them could be mafia and might have seen the opportunity to lynch someone not on their team and decided to pile their votes on him and get the bandwagon going. This is the only theory I have at the moment 

Qc41WjP.png

Night 2 Events

No stories today cause I’m busy kii

@Witch Privilege has died after being poisoned by Nicki Minaj on Night 1, his role was...

Spoiler

iDy9bqt.png

Janet Jackson - Town

(Runaway) - At night, you can see if you are being targeted, andif you are, you can run away to safety and avoid the attack. 2 stocks.

@Daylight has been killed by Kelly Clarkson, their role was...

Spoiler

BoQAYuO.png

Marina - 3P

(Power & Control) - Every odd night, you can kill a player of your choice (Night 1, 3, 5, 7, etc).

(The Outsider) - On Night 4, you will be given the option to join the Main Pop Girls or the Canceled Girls. If you decide to join the Main Pop Girls, you won't be able to kill anymore but the identity of a Canceled Girl will be revealed to you. If you choose to join the Canceled Girls, you will gain 2 kill stocks to use at night. You can also choose to not join any and keep your original Power & Control ability. Your goal is to survive until the end.

@EriKills has been killed by the Mafia, his power was...

Spoiler

z0pgvnY.png

Kylie Minogue - Town

(Better The Devil You Know) - Every Night, you will be given a list of 3 different names, 1 of them will be a Canceled Girl. Every third night, the list of names will include a Main Pop Girl.

@Prison has been poisoned by Nicki Minaj, he will die at the end of the next Night phase. 

@Chiidish has been silenced by Azealia Banks, he can’t speak during this day phase or he will die. 

@touya kinomoto has been jailed, he can’t vote during the next day phase. 

Day 3 starts now, you have 24 hours to cast a valid lynch vote. 

girl..

ok i wanna have some WORDS with Kelly Clarkson. WHY would u NOT kill Touch It and WHY target Daylight of all people? :rip: 

Lynch Touya Kinomoto

Strange voting patterns on the first day, and when I lynched him on day 2 he didn't really give.. me much :rip: he's giving me major mafia vibes x

Belly Clarkson/Vig you fat bitch, you had ONE job to shoot Touch It!!!!! 

IMO instead of wasting a day with a bandwagon vote (that will lead to zero discussion and thus only hurting Town like I said) save Touch It for night phase (VIG SHOOT TOUCH IT!!!!) and find two new targets/bandwagons!!!!!

Auburn also mafia btw :laugh:

:giraffe:

Spoiler

N1: Rence, Speezy, Auburn

N2: Auburn, Overprotected, Alena

Good luck town x 

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Lynch Touya Kinomoto

Strange voting patterns on the first day, and when I lynched him on day 2 he didn't really give.. me much :rip: he's giving me major mafia vibes x

Omg i knew i was right

Lynch Touya Kimonoto

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

IMO instead of wasting a day with a bandwagon vote (that will lead to zero discussion and thus only hurting Town like I said) save Touch It for night phase (VIG SHOOT TOUCH IT!!!!) and find two new targets/bandwagons!!!!!

Hide contents

Good luck town x 

Girl aren’t you dead?

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

Hide contents

Good luck town x 

thank u eri for letting me stay another day best family feud host ever

2 minutes ago, Alena said:

Ugh i cant read that white font on this theme :c

Tea the white theme people phobia from this host, too much

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.